PDA

View Full Version : Immigration prospects?

LibertyEagle
07-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Gee, maybe we should import some people from Ghana. I mean, there is no such thing as culture or anything and we are all just alike. /s

NSFW (edit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg8I4w0ItM

pcosmar
07-02-2016, 01:14 PM
Hmm,

"an effect on tourism"

apparently people are already immigrating there. Perhaps this is their response.

That will keep the foreigners off the beach.

timosman
07-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Phoenix TV news reporter charged with defecating on front lawn while on assignment
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/19/phoenix-reporter-charged-with-defecating-on-lawn/

Tywysog Cymru
07-02-2016, 01:32 PM
Gee, maybe we should import some people from Ghana. I mean, there is no such thing as culture or anything and we are all just alike. /s

Right, it must be the culture and not to extreme poverty:rolleyes:!

LibertyEagle
07-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Right, it must be the culture and not to extreme poverty:rolleyes:!

If you watch it, you will see that there are toilets for them to use, but they refuse to. Try again.

:rolleyes: right back atcha.

Tywysog Cymru
07-02-2016, 01:40 PM
If you watch it, you will see that there are toilets for them to use, but they refuse to. Try again.

:rolleyes: right back atcha.

I'd still guess that middle class and wealthy Ghanaians don't use the beach as a restroom.

Zippyjuan
07-02-2016, 02:10 PM
I see. All immigrants are going to be crapping in your yard if you let them in.

http://time.com/92865/un-one-billion-people-still-poop-in-public/

One Billion People Still Poop in Public

One billion people around the world are forced to defecate in public, the United Nations said Thursday. In sub-Saharan Africa alone, 39 million did not have access to toilets in 2012, which greatly adds to the risk for many infectious diseases

One billion people around the world defecate in public, United Nations experts said Thursday, and while that number has gone down overall since 1990, it continues to be a major factor in the spread of fatal diseases.

Launching a new study on drinking water and sanitation, the U.N. said that rural, low-income communities run an especially high risk of contracting cholera, diarrhea, dysentry, hepatitis A and typhoid.

Efforts to improve sanitation in poor countries has so far concentrated on building more latrines, the U.N. said, but many people don’t want to use them. “In all honesty, the results have been abysmal,” said Rolf Luyendijk, a statistician at the U.N. children’s fund UNICEF, Reuters reports. According to experts like Luyendijk, money would be better spent in educating people as to why human waste out in the open is a public health problem.

The data also shows that defecating in public is continuing to rise in 26 countries in sub-Saharan Africa, particularly Nigeria, where 39 million did not have access to toilets in 2012, a sharp increase from 23 million in 1990.

Ah the things we take for granted. That means that one in seven in the world don't even have a toilet. And we complain about our lives and how bad things are here.

Suzanimal
07-02-2016, 02:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tD4nmw1yZs

Runner Repeatedly Poops On Man’s Yard in New Mexico

For months, a young woman in Nob Hill, New Mexico has been repeatedly defecating on her neighbor’s yard during her morning run. Her neighbor, a man who wishes to not be identified, first thought it was a homeless person but then set up a video camera and captured the (still unidentified) woman in the act. He told Albuquerque TV news station KOAT, “This is malicious fecal distribution.”:D

http://laughingsquid.com/runner-repeatedly-poops-on-mans-yard-in-new-mexico/

tod evans
07-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Rock salt 12ga.. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Suzanimal
07-02-2016, 03:12 PM
Rock salt 12ga.. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Tube it for me, please. :D

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
07-02-2016, 03:19 PM
I'd still guess that middle class and wealthy Ghanaians don't use the beach as a restroom.

Don't worry about that! The Obamaland Security Department's immigration agency makes sure we only the get the dumbest and poorest immigrants from overseas.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
07-02-2016, 03:23 PM
http://time.com/92865/un-one-billion-people-still-poop-in-public/

Efforts to improve sanitation in poor countries has so far concentrated on building more latrines, the U.N. said, but many people don’t want to use them. “In all honesty, the results have been abysmal,” said Rolf Luyendijk, a statisician.

Ah the things we take for granted.

The Ghanians are taking for granted that they have public toilets.

Thus they are crapping on the beach anyway.

pcosmar
07-02-2016, 05:55 PM
some of ya'all have never been homeless.

pcosmar
07-02-2016, 05:56 PM

Maybe to run off the scum that infest the beaches.

BV2
07-02-2016, 07:16 PM

I don't blame anyone for avoiding a public latrine of any kind. Seriously, what do these UN latrines look like? Fecal matter filled blue plastic boxes baking in the equatorial sun? No thank you, I'll shit in a bush. Something about poor countries that resists proper plumbing?

Zippyjuan
07-02-2016, 07:49 PM

According to the vid, one dirty, stinky, overflowing toilet nobody wants to use. Also says only one toilet for the whole town.

Suzanimal
07-02-2016, 07:52 PM
According to the vid, one dirty, stinky, overflowing toilet nobody wants to use.

I can't blame someone for not wanting to use a gross toilet but, damn, find a bush or something - don't just cop a squat right in the middle of the beach.O_o

oyarde
07-02-2016, 08:57 PM
The Gold Coast.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
07-02-2016, 10:32 PM
Good thing we have toilets to transport all that sh*t and piss to some distant planet.

LibertyEagle
07-02-2016, 10:55 PM
Cultures differ.

pcosmar
07-02-2016, 11:45 PM
Cultures differ.

Yup..

I grew up with outhouses.

not everybody did..

and i have been known to piss on a building that I was refused use of.

and I have a low tolerance for intolerance.

phill4paul
07-03-2016, 06:25 AM
Septic tank backed up this morning. Of all days. Sunday. Holiday weekend. $250 to get it pumped. Still totally worth it.