PDA

View Full Version : #Killary would bring sharia to America

PoliPsy
07-02-2016, 08:18 AM
http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/weaselzippers/static/uploads/2015/10/21105100/Screen-Shot-2015-10-21-at-8.34.23-AM.png

#Killary appeases the forces waging a frontal attack upon America and traditional western values. Think this type of 'education' can't be brought to America and Americans? Think again.

Before sitting this election out or wasting your vote on a losing 3rd party, think seriously as to what is at stake in this election.

EXTREMELY GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Islamic State Beheads Men Accused of Mocking Islam, Serving ‘Infidels’ (http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/07/03/warning-following-graphic-photos-works-islamic-state-final-days-islams-holiest-month-ramadan/)

How many of the forum anti-Trumpsters want to live under Sharia?

Zippyjuan
07-02-2016, 01:42 PM
LOL! More "Obama is a Muslim!" false fear scare tactics.

PoliPsy
07-03-2016, 04:10 PM
Poll: Huge Majority Wants Immigration Ban on Sharia Supporters (http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/02/sharia-support-exclusion-poll/)

Almost six of ten Americans say visitors and immigrants who support Islamic sharia ideology should be excluded from the country, according to the latest polling.

That could be good news for Donald Trump, who is urging a comprehensive reform of border and anti-jihad strategies to exclude many supporters of Islam’s sharia ideology from entering the United States.

The poll of 803 registered voters was conducted by OpinionSavvy, via telephone, using automated questions, and with a margin of error at 3.5 percent.

The pollsters’ question pushed past the media’s normal refusal to distinguish between Muslim people and Islamic ideology, by focusing its questions on Americans’ attitudes towards the sharia ideology of Islam.

#Killary's appeasement of this radical ideology will cost her votes. More and more Americans are waking up to this war of civilizations being thrust upon us in spite of the Obama Admin and MSM's attempts to ignore it and cover it up.

phill4paul
07-03-2016, 06:29 PM
Oh-mi-gerds, we need to hide under the bed! The chance of Sharia law becoming the law of the land is pretty close to zero. Now the chance that centralized government and corporate fascism twisting the laws of the land is at 100%. Just more fear mongering us vs. them propaganda to keep you distracted.

TheTexan
07-03-2016, 06:43 PM
I dunno, Sharia law has some good ideas

cajuncocoa
07-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Anybody know where I can find a good deal on burkas?

juleswin
07-03-2016, 07:00 PM
You mean to tell me that I could punish all Trump supporters by helping elect Hillary who will then bring about sharia law?. Hmm, this story makes me wanna vote for Hillary even more. Please tell me, would she also bring about the death penalty for anyone who is not PC? if yes then I am definitely voting for her. Say hello to madame president.

#sharia4Trumpfanbois

TheTexan
07-03-2016, 07:09 PM
Anybody know where I can find a good deal on burkas?

Eastessence.com

Use code "allahuakbar" for 20% off

Voluntarist
07-04-2016, 04:38 PM
xxxxx

oyarde
07-04-2016, 04:43 PM

Pretty sure commies are all godless .

cajuncocoa
07-04-2016, 06:08 PM
Didn't somone have a thread on the burka girls of WalMart?I may need to find that thread.

LibertyEagle
07-04-2016, 07:56 PM
You mean to tell me that I could punish all Trump supporters by helping elect Hillary who will then bring about sharia law?. Hmm, this story makes me wanna vote for Hillary even more. Please tell me, would she also bring about the death penalty for anyone who is not PC? if yes then I am definitely voting for her. Say hello to madame president.

#sharia4Trumpfanbois

Yes. It's called shooting yourself in the foot. Or, playing to your Communist comrades. Not sure which it is with you.

RandallFan
07-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Crooked Hillary would allow more than usual frivolous racial lawsuits by Mexicans & Arab-Muslims, absolutely.

juleswin
07-04-2016, 08:07 PM
Yes. It's called shooting yourself in the foot. Or, playing to your Communist comrades. Not sure which it is with you.

There is a saying we have in my country, it translates something like this, a child who says his mother won't sleep, he too won't be able to sleep. It makes more sense in my language. But yea, the Trump supporters have made sure that I will not sleep by electing Trump, I the mom will make they can't sleep when they are trying to sleep.

Its not me being a comrades, just me being a fair person :)

Lovecraftian4Paul
07-04-2016, 09:44 PM
Don't know about bringing Sharia. She'll absolutely be another Saudi ass kisser and will help Muslim extremists depose the moderate/secular Muslims she doesn't like. Same as Obama.

Rad
07-04-2016, 11:12 PM
I can't tell if this is a troll or serious. Damn internet!

LibertyEagle
07-05-2016, 12:00 AM
There is a saying we have in my country, it translates something like this, a child who says his mother won't sleep, he too won't be able to sleep. It makes more sense in my language. But yea, the Trump supporters have made sure that I will not sleep by electing Trump, I the mom will make they can't sleep when they are trying to sleep.

Its not me being a comrades, just me being a fair person :)

"Your country"? What is "your country"?

nikcers
07-05-2016, 12:10 AM
Right, because your skin color or religion you were born into decides what kind of government you like. I used to live in one of the more poorer sides of town, and I don't think I could of gone 2 minutes without hearing a fire work go off on July 4th. The mexicans where I live must hate this country though, the same with the muslims, they are going all the way across the world because they want to spread their religion not get the fuck as far away from it as they can.

RandallFan
07-05-2016, 12:13 AM
Right, because your skin color or religion you were born into decides what kind of government you like. I used to live in one of the more poorer sides of town, and I don't think I could of gone 2 minutes without hearing a fire work go off on July 4th. .

Reminds me of Kelly Ayotte saying Mexicans are natural small government conservatives because they eat food, feed children & like the sound of noise to their ears and light to the eyes.

The hard working Christian family, values, Immigrant utopia is equally bad as the Trumpkin yeah 'Murica utopia.

CPUd
07-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Right, because your skin color or religion you were born into decides what kind of government you like. I used to live in one of the more poorer sides of town, and I don't think I could of gone 2 minutes without hearing a fire work go off on July 4th. The mexicans where I live must hate this country though, the same with the muslims, they are going all the way across the world because they want to spread their religion not get the fuck as far away from it as they can.

They're different cultures though.

RandallFan
07-05-2016, 12:19 AM
The mexicans where I live must hate this country though, the same with the muslims, they are going all the way across the world because they want to spread their religion not get the $#@! as far away from it as they can.

They want a higher standard of living.

The obnoxious white immigrant Polish don't love the UK, magna carta, etc..

Country X pays $8/hour. Country Y pays $18/hour.

juleswin
07-05-2016, 12:20 AM
"Your country"? What is "your country"?

Mean to say my country of origin i.e. the place where I was born. Now you know my secret :)

nikcers
07-05-2016, 01:37 AM
They're different cultures though.

If they were so attached to their culture they would want to fight the subculture that is eating theirs. Just like the US, we don't seriously embrace the "MERICA" culture, we openly mock the culture because we loathe the fact that we hold ourselves to such high standards even though we have committed the most heinous crimes in modern history.

You don't think that they do it too? They just can't in a lot of places, in a lot of places they kill you for talking about the culture in a negative way, or even trying to do things different. They come here because they want to do things different the same way my ancestors did. You just don't see it because you live in the bubble of your limited world view.

CPUd
07-05-2016, 01:48 AM
If they were so attached to their culture they would want to fight the subculture that is eating theirs. Just like the US, we don't seriously embrace the "MERICA" culture, we openly mock the culture because we loathe the fact that we hold ourselves to such high standards even though we have committed the most heinous crimes in modern history.

You don't think that they do it too? They just can't in a lot of places, in a lot of places they kill you for talking about the culture in a negative way, or even trying to do things different. They come here because they want to do things different the same way my ancestors did. You just don't see it because you live in the bubble of your limited world view.

Just because they are oppressed at home doesn't mean they should come here, that's not what America is all about. Maybe Canada.

dannno
07-05-2016, 01:50 AM

Lol, I dunno if they are all setting off all those fireworks because they like America and the cultural values pertaining to liberty, maybe some are setting them off because they like all the free government services and welfare, or maybe some just like blowing things up.

nikcers
07-05-2016, 01:57 AM
Lol, I dunno if they are all setting off all those fireworks because they like America and the cultural values pertaining to liberty, maybe some are setting them off because they like all the free government services and welfare, or maybe some just like blowing things up.

They have to like America and the cultural values pertaining to liberty because they love the benefits- even if they don't understand it, its a shared American dream you could say.

dannno
07-05-2016, 02:01 AM
They have to like America and the cultural values pertaining to liberty because they love the benefits- even if they don't understand it, its a shared American dream you could say.

The benefits of liberty are free government services and welfare?

nikcers
07-05-2016, 02:05 AM
The benefits of liberty are free government services and welfare?

Well you know free countries have a lot of benefits, especially for Christians or people who want to follow their own religion even atheists. They might be able to practice their faith without getting persecuted. They are a minority over their because they get persecuted, not because its not popular.

dannno
07-05-2016, 02:09 AM
Well you know free countries have a lot of benefits, especially for Christians or people who want to follow their own religion even atheists. They might be able to practice their faith without getting persecuted. They are a minority over their because they get persecuted, not because its not popular.

That sounds like an argument for Mexicans to vote for Donald Trump.

nikcers
07-05-2016, 02:13 AM
That sounds like an argument for Mexicans to vote for Donald Trump.

I bet you some Mexican Americans will, because they believe the infomercials and love their country and want to make it better. It sort o reminds me of an old school yard joke though. If you went to bed one day like normal and then woke up one day in a tent in the middle of the woods and your butt hole hurt would you tell anyone? I don't think any poll would ever show a minority voting for Trump because they would all be too butt hurt and ashamed to admit to it.

CPUd
07-05-2016, 02:18 AM
Mexican Americans
don't like to get up early
in the morning
but they do it cause they have to
so they do it real slow

RandallFan
07-05-2016, 07:29 PM
There was a referendum in the hispanic neighborhood. If 51% voted against, not a single firework go off.

If 51% of hispanics love Murica & dont want to start frivolous lawsuits & dont have race based quotas let the fireworks unload.

Jamesiv1
07-05-2016, 07:32 PM
I bet you some Mexican Americans will, because they believe the infomercials and love their country and want to make it better. It sort o reminds me of an old school yard joke though. If you went to bed one day like normal and then woke up one day in a tent in the middle of the woods and your butt hole hurt would you tell anyone? I don't think any poll would ever show a minority voting for Trump because they would all be too butt hurt and ashamed to admit to it.
wut? i don't get the joke lol

PoliPsy
07-17-2016, 05:26 PM

American women don't want #Killary bringing Sharia honor killings to America.

oyarde
07-17-2016, 05:29 PM

I imagine Obummer and the Clintons are really Athiest.

PoliPsy
07-17-2016, 05:32 PM
I imagine Obummer and the Clintons are really Athiest.

Or Satanic. But #Killary wants to import terrorists and Sharia for her own political reasons.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cnmm5b5UsAA8tHd.jpg

oyarde
07-17-2016, 05:37 PM
Or Satanic. But #Killary wants to import terrorists and Sharia for her own political reasons.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cnmm5b5UsAA8tHd.jpg

Sounds about right.

Ender
07-17-2016, 06:19 PM

American women don't want #Killary bringing Sharia honor killings to America.

Christian Father Kills Gay Son

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520151/LA-man-accused-shoot-son-gay-wife-killed.html\

PoliPsy
07-18-2016, 04:53 PM
Christian Father Kills Gay Son

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520151/LA-man-accused-shoot-son-gay-wife-killed.html\

I get it. You're a Sharia law apologist rationalizing every fault and failure in its philosophy and culture.

Zippyjuan
07-18-2016, 05:05 PM
Sharia law isn't coming to America. Muslims are only about one percent of the population. I agree with his point that Christians have radicals who do bad things too.

Ender
07-19-2016, 10:17 AM
I get it. You're a Sharia law apologist rationalizing every fault and failure in its philosophy and culture.

No.

I'm a Christian Minister who is tired of lies and BS about Islam, as well as many other religions.

The purpose of the "scare" about Muslims is not only to continue to bomb the %*%* out of them, for their oil & resources, but also to negate the 1st Amendment, which will bring all religions under .gov surveillance.

I stand against this.

I have also read the Quran and studied the religion, so I can better understand it- try it, you may be surprised.

jonhowe
07-19-2016, 10:50 AM
Before sitting this election out or wasting your vote on a losing 3rd party, think seriously as to what is at stake in this election.

My 3rd party vote in NY, a blue state no matter what, is wasted? More than my vote for trump, or hillary?

Explain.

twomp
07-19-2016, 11:36 AM
I doubt its the free stuff alone. Most governments in the world offer free stuff.

Pizzo
07-19-2016, 01:45 PM
LOL @ the guilt trips for not voting/voting third party. "If you write in Ron Paul, you may as well vote for Obama!!!" FOH