PDA

View Full Version : Palin To #NeverTrump: ‘You’re Either With Us Or You’re Against Us’

CPUd
07-02-2016, 02:09 AM
Palin To #NeverTrump: ‘You’re Either With Us Or You’re Against Us’

2008 Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin blasted supporters of the #NeverTrump faction from a stage Friday in Denver for fueling Hillary Clinton’s path to victory with “dynamite” as she called them on the carpet, “You’re either with us or you’re against us.”

Former Alaska Governor Palin spoke of the growing “movement” that picked Donald Trump as their champion. Palin’s opening message before presumptive GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump addressed the Western Conservative Summit took aim at “the GOP wing of the good ol’ boys club” and their plans to “throw in for Hillary against the will of the people in their own primary” or “stay home instead of vote because their guy didn’t win this time around.”

“It doesn’t matter to the beltway bubble boys and girls which side actually wins elections as long as they get to keep their titles and their ratings and their power and their purses full, they win and we lose,” explained Palin. “Hillary thanks them because she cannot win without them.”

“They call themselves the never hashtag … I just call them Republicans Against Trump, or RAT for short,” she quipped.

Palin pointed to the resolute will of the movement, “We drove over those desperate darts flying at our frontrunner like the critics crying, “Trump’s not conservative enough!”

“What would they know about common sense conservatism? What does handing Obama a blank check to run up trillion dollar deficits with no end in sight and pushing endless wars with no path to victory and inviting millions of unveiled illegals through our swiss cheese borders to replace American workers and wanting amnesty for millions of new Democrat voters, what’s that got to do with conservatism?”

Palin pointed a finger at members of the party’s establishment for characterizing Trump supporters as angry:

“The Establishment, those profiles in pudding, they bent over for all those things and now they fret about ideological purity? Well they got busted. So they panicked and then they started feeding the left this idea that, well all we had to fuel this movement was anger. Really that’s some gall that they’re lecturing us that we’re too passionate? About our country? Yeah they stomp on our neck and then tell us to just chill out? Well darn right voters are mad. It’s righteous indignation. But what the profession political class really can’t handle is knowing really that the movement is more than anger. It’s an optimistic, sensible, building up the people agenda. And that is good change, but to them it’s a threat. You know who’s threatened? Those GOPers who insist that they’ll never vote for their Party’s choice this time.”

Indeed, while heavy aggression has manifested from leftist protesters outside of Trump rallies, the mood within the walls of Trump rallies has remained largely positive and enthusiastic.

Palin continued further, emphasizing the pivotal nature of the presidential race:

“Folks we’re talking about our sovereignty here, our solvency and security, our entire invaluable system of law and order in a republic bought with patriots’ and vets’ blood, sweat and tears,” she said. “This isn’t a game, nor some drama to be played out on the convention stage. No they’re playing with dynamite and arming those opposed to the planks in the platform upon which [President Abraham] Lincoln and [President Ronald] Reagan stood. We’re talking about the direction of our country, our children’s future, the direction of the Supreme Court, all of this hinging on the next election and at such a time as this, you cannot be lukewarm. We’re gonna take our country back and you’re either with us or you’re against us.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/01/palin-nevertrump-youre-either-us-youre-us/

phill4paul
07-02-2016, 05:31 AM
"Donald Trump will makey America greaty againy!" - Sarah Palin.

CPUd
07-02-2016, 05:33 AM
splodey heads

Natural Citizen
07-02-2016, 05:36 AM
I haven't yet brought myself to really care about what Sarah Palin has to say about anything. I think it's going on several years now that I've been subjected to her presence in some way, whether it be media, discussion like this, or sometimes I'll see her functioning as a political stage prop in some way.

But I can't bring myself to care what she says about anything. Why should I?

LibertyEagle
07-02-2016, 05:59 AM
Well, she's kinda right. People are either for world government or they are not.

CPUd
07-02-2016, 06:07 AM
The #NeverTrump are CFR neocons who are trying to trick us into not supporting Trump. Opposition to Trump is literally the same thing as electing Clinton and the globalist CFR cucks.

phill4paul
07-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Well, she's kinda right. People are either for world government or they are not.

I'm neither for Donald Trump nor world government. This "either or proposition" you like to break it down into is a false dichotomy. Therefore, she and you are wrong.

William Tell
07-02-2016, 07:08 AM
Yeah, I'm against ya, babe.

PoliPsy
07-02-2016, 07:37 AM

That what this boils down to. It's a sad state of affairs but this is, in reality, asymmetrical war here at home being fought at the ballot box so it doesn't get bloody as we have seen all over the world. Expect the globalists and anti-constitutionalists to get much more violent as the summer progresses into fall. The enemy inside the gates has been flushed out for all to see during the primary. Now the gloves are off on both sides. That's just reality.

It's either globalism (#Killary) or sovereignty (Trump). People are choosing sides.

cajuncocoa
07-02-2016, 07:38 AM
//

Ender
07-02-2016, 07:56 AM
I'm neither for Donald Trump nor world government. This "either or proposition" you like to break it down into is a false dichotomy. Therefore, she and you are wrong.

Yep. And Palin is as big a douche as Hitlery.

This was Bush's rallying cry for ME war; we all know how wonderful that has been.

Wooden Indian
07-02-2016, 08:05 AM
Nice speech. However, anyone with sense knows that Trump would be as bad as Killary, and now is the time to unite behind a common 3rd party in order to effect real change in our politics.

I was told to vote for the lesser of two evils my whole life and I have rejected that premise not under some ideological purety but under the understanding that it is a logical fallacy.

There is no wisdom in alleging myself with an imp in fear of the devil.

Wake up!

Petar
07-02-2016, 08:11 AM
Nice speech. However, anyone with sense knows that Trump would be as bad as Killary, and now is the time to unite behind a common 3rd party in order to effect real change in our politics.

I was told to vote for the lesser of two evils my whole life and I have rejected that premise not under some ideological purety but under the understanding that it is a logical fallacy.

There is no wisdom in alleging myself with an imp in fear of the devil.

Wake up!

When was the last time that a lesser evil actually threatened the establishment, and actually had a good chance of winning?

robmpreston
07-02-2016, 08:21 AM

I remember the good old days when we were smart enough to reject this kind of thinking on RPF.

You're an absolute disgrace.

PoliPsy
07-02-2016, 08:28 AM
I remember the good old days when we were smart enough to reject this kind of thinking on RPF.

With all due respect, refusing to make a decision in the face of two clear choices is not being smart = It is being in denial.

Oklahoma Beheading Case Another Example Judges, Attorneys Resistant to Linking Barbaric Behavior to Islam (https://www.understandingthethreat.com/oklahoma-beheading-case-another-example-judges-and-attorneys-resistant-to-linking-barbaric-behavior-to-islam/)

On September 24, 2014, Alton Nolen, a Muslim, sliced the neck of Colleen Hufford – a former co-worker at Vaughan Foods in Moore, Oklahoma – and then proceeded to saw her head off.

As the case has moved through the system, defense attorneys, prosecutors, and the judge in the case seem to have no clue about what Islam teaches and why it is pertinent to the case.

On June 21, 2010 in the Southern District of New York, Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad entered his guilty plea in court where he stated, “I consider myself a mujahid, a Muslim soldier…we Muslims are one community. We are not divided.”
When the judge asked him, “Were you aware what you were doing was a crime?” Shahzad responded with “I would not consider it a crime…I don’t care for the laws of the United States.”
Right. Because jihadis only care about sharia.

Shahzad stated, “If I am given a thousand lives, I will sacrifice them all for the sake of Allah fighting this cause, defending our lands, making the word of Allah supreme over any religion or system. We Muslims don’t abide by human-made laws, because they are always corrupt…we don’t accept your democracy nor your freedom, because we already have Sharia law and freedom…the defeat of U.S. is imminent and will happen in the near future, inshallah, which will only give rise to much awaited Muslim caliphate, which is the only true universal world order…Blessed be the immigrants and the leader Sheikh Usama Bin Laden, who will be known as no less than Saladin.”

Ender
07-02-2016, 08:42 AM
With all due respect, refusing to make a decision in the face of two clear choices is not being smart = It is being in denial.

And demanding that others choose your bag of cow shit over someone else's brand of horse shit is ridiculous. I'd call that Double Denial.

Voluntarist
07-02-2016, 08:55 AM

Building a fence in the middle of a pasture creates a clear choice between one side of the fence and the other - it doesn't make the grass any greener on either side.

07-02-2016, 09:07 AM
I wasn't against her when she was running, but I guess I am now. Never Trump.

cajuncocoa
07-02-2016, 09:37 AM
//

robmpreston
07-02-2016, 11:58 AM

Oklahoma Beheading Case Another Example Judges, Attorneys Resistant to Linking Barbaric Behavior to Islam (https://www.understandingthethreat.com/oklahoma-beheading-case-another-example-judges-and-attorneys-resistant-to-linking-barbaric-behavior-to-islam/)

Why are you on this forum? You clearly registered just to talk about Trump. You aren't a supporter of liberty.

Go fuck yourself.

PoliPsy
07-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Why are you on this forum? You clearly registered just to talk about Trump. You aren't a supporter of liberty.

Go $#@! yourself.

I'm here for the same reason you're here. I'm expressing my opinions about the two candidates for POTUS that have a chance of winning and for the policies that each represents. My post in this thread talks about #Killary's appeasement of a foreign ideology and law that is incompatible with American freedoms and western values. This supports Palin's remark that implies that the time to choose sides is here and now. I agree with that. Are you a Muslim by chance? Do you support Sharia law over the US Constitution? Did you even read the article my post linked to?

RJ Liberty
07-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Will this woman ever shut up? She singlehandedly handed the 2008 election to Obama and she hasn't run for office since. And yet, every year, we must listen to her incoherent babbling... and it seems to be getting worse. Sarah, please go back to Alaska, where you can help your daughter Bristol write her abstinence speeches while raising her two out-of-wedlock kids.

Antischism
07-02-2016, 03:17 PM
http://i2.wp.com/memecollection.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Palin2016-82802.gif?w=900

07-02-2016, 03:28 PM
I think she is making a mistake hitching herself to the Trump wagon. Other GOP figures are falling over themselves to put distance between them and Trump. Her political career is probably over anyway so it doesn't matter I suppose.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
07-02-2016, 03:30 PM
President Trump would name Palin as the Energy Secretary.

cajuncocoa
07-02-2016, 04:42 PM
//

cajuncocoa
07-02-2016, 04:43 PM
//

The Rebel Poet
07-02-2016, 05:26 PM
When was the last time that a lesser evil actually threatened the establishment, and actually had a good chance of winning?
Are you implying that Trump has a good chance of winning or that he is threatening the establishment? Because the idea that he has a good chance may depend on the definition of good, but the idea that he is anti-establishment is literally a joke.

https://youtu.be/tTFgTfODk9s

afwjam
07-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Barf

Christian Liberty
07-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Earth to the stupid Pentecostal (a redundancy if I ever saw one): you arent Jesus, stop pretending.

ChaosControl
07-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Yeah I am proudly against Trump and Palin. I am against stupidity in general.

Christian Liberty
07-02-2016, 07:20 PM

Welcome to the magisterial Reformation (if you are looking for something in Christianit LOL!)

RJB
07-02-2016, 08:43 PM
Yeah, I'm against ya, babe.

Me too.

pcosmar
07-03-2016, 01:35 AM

I think I might vote for your ticket.

Danke
08-03-2016, 01:24 PM

Go fuck yourself.

And to top it it off the " go fuck yourself."

You really are a class act.

Danke
08-03-2016, 01:25 PM

Lol

Spikender
08-03-2016, 01:36 PM
I bet Palin could kick Killary's ass in hand-to-hand combat.

Ender
08-03-2016, 01:48 PM

Nah- I'm sure it'd be more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a_wW3sNRPk

Except I like these 2 ladies much better. ;)

Danke
12-13-2016, 12:50 AM

Go fuck yourself.

Very nice

Sola_Fide
12-13-2016, 01:27 AM

Exactly. That either/or has nothing to do with what a libertarian or freedom lover believes.

LibertyEagle
12-13-2016, 02:43 AM
Exactly. That either/or has nothing to do with what a libertarian or freedom lover believes.

So, you are for world government, Sola?

Weston White
12-13-2016, 04:15 AM
...Republicans Against Trump's Supremacy or RATS!

Weston White
12-13-2016, 04:38 AM
We Muslims don’t abide by human-made laws, because they are always corrupt.

Hello, idiot. If you are enforcing Sharia, you are abiding by human-made (religious) laws--otherwise let the "all mighty and powerful" Allah deal with said violations, you actually think he needs clowns to man-handle infidels on his behalf?

Sola_Fide
12-13-2016, 05:44 AM

No.

LibertyEagle
12-14-2016, 12:22 AM
No.

Hhmm. You took issue with being against world government. We shall see if Trump walks his talk, but Hillary told us the following: "“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, ...". That goes right along with Obama's neverending mantra about "global integration".

osan
12-14-2016, 06:16 AM
Very nice

Didn't you already write that, months ago?

osan
12-14-2016, 06:19 AM

Yeah, were it not for Hillary's 13" penis... which, if she got it inside Sarah, it would be all over as they fell into a love embrace that would have the world vomiting sand.

You would then know hell on earth.

The Rebel Poet
12-14-2016, 08:55 AM
The political spectrum according to the alt-right:

GLOBALIST || GLOB.... ME
GLOBALIST || GLOBALIST
GLOBALIST || GLOBALIST
GLOBALIST || GLOBALIST
GLOBALIST || GLOBALIST
==========||==========
GLOBALIST || GLOBALIST
GLOBALIST || GLOBALIST
GLOBALIST || GLOBALIST
GLOBALIST || GLOBALIST
GLOBALIST || GLOBALIST

The Rebel Poet
12-14-2016, 04:28 PM
Hhmm. You took issue with being against world government
Where did Sola do that?

The Rebel Poet
12-15-2016, 08:08 AM
Hhmm. You took issue with being against world government

Where did Sola do that?
15 posts and 15 hours later still no answer. Could it be that you know the members of this forum can see through your tactics? Stop lying about us.

PierzStyx
12-15-2016, 01:29 PM
I'm certainly against you Trumpets!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ee/91/b0/ee91b0b7d4dc545e8dded2f8a8ea50d1.jpg

LibertyEagle
12-16-2016, 09:07 AM
15 posts and 15 hours later still no answer. Could it be that you know the members of this forum can see through your tactics? Stop lying about us.

Us? lolol All this time I thought we were individuals? Isn't that the libertarian mantra? hhmmm.

As for your "question", read the thread. It's easy to see.

(mod edit)

Superfluous Man
12-16-2016, 11:13 AM

It's amusing how the comment you were replying to with this remark went right over your head.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2016, 11:20 AM
https://m.popkey.co/08cd02/oZ8aJ.gif

The Rebel Poet
12-16-2016, 03:06 PM
It's amusing how the comment you were replying to with this remark went right over your head.

I've never seen evidence that Eagle is dumb. She seems quite intelligent to me. More likely an intentional disruption tactic. When you have no logical point, name-calling is all that's left.