PDA

View Full Version : What has OUR United States become?

govtpig
12-08-2007, 07:44 AM
Hello, this is my first post on this site. I have been a Ron Paul supporter after seeing him on Bill Maher this summer. I could not believe there was a candidate that shared the same views as I had been ranting about for years. Big government, wasteful spending, gun control, anti-war, over taxation, etc.

My first thought was that this guy has no chance and I put him on the back burner and forgot about it. Then Nov 5th happened and my eyes were wide open. This guy does have a chance, and now my apathy has been cured.

I cannot believe what has happened to OUR "FREE" United States. The amount of governmental control is astounding. The wasteful spending is so out of control and I know this first hand. In the military we had a "budget", and if we did not spend all of our budget that year it would be decreased the next year. So at the end of the year, they spend money on needless items to get money for the next year. That is YOUR money people. Not theirs, YOURS!

I do not accept the death penalty. I can't believe that we allow such barbaric treatment of our fellow man, however deserving they may be. We should peacefully march in the streets and protest this old world attitude and take back our country. Abortion and Drug laws need to be changed. I do not want guns in the hands of criminals but I do want to own a gun to protect myself and my family from intruders.

We must stand up for what we believe in, our rights, our freedoms and our future! We cannot allow this to continue. We have to take control of OUR United States of America and restore what our Founding Fathers put their lives on the line for. We must do this peacefully. It is time we gave everything we have for change. Sweat and hard work may be what it takes but we must put everything on the line for this. I do not know if this is our last chance or our first chance for change but it is here and we must embrace this change for the future generations.

Asian, black, white, etc. It doesn't matter race or ethnicity, Ron Paul stands for YOUR rights as a citizen. We have to stand together as one and let this regime know that their time is over.

We must do this peacefully and continue our efforts until Ron Paul takes this election and returns OUR United States back to the people. We cannot allow our country to be controlled any longer by war mongers with personal agendas.

RON PAUL 2008

Pete
12-08-2007, 08:06 AM
Welcome aboard, govtpig, and thanks for your post.

From your SN I'd imagine you've many a tale to tell. :)

Libertarian
12-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Good Post http://i10.tinypic.com/720vb0g.gif

LibertyEagle
12-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Hello, this is my first post on this site. I have been a Ron Paul supporter after seeing him on Bill Maher this summer. I could not believe there was a candidate that shared the same views as I had been ranting about for years. Big government, wasteful spending, gun control, etc.

Yes, I know the feeling.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Corydoras
12-08-2007, 09:21 AM
"We must peacefully march in the streets." "We must do this peacefully." "We must do this peacefully." Repeated, no less.

What are you trying to do, calm down those Ron Paul people, pig? If you've really been hanging around here for a while, you KNOW that nobody is suggesting anything not peaceful! "Government pig." Geez.

LOL

Cowlesy
12-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Welcome to the board!!!

govtpig
12-08-2007, 09:28 AM
"We must peacefully march in the streets." "We must do this peacefully." "We must do this peacefully." Repeated, no less.

What are you trying to do, calm down those Ron Paul people, pig? If you've really been hanging around here for a while, you KNOW that nobody is suggesting anything not peaceful! "Government pig." Geez.

LOL

Not trying to calm anyone down at all. Just scared of the FBI coming into my house and arresting me for advocating violence, which I am not. Isn't it sad that an American feels like he cannot freely post on a site without feeling like the government will arrest him and throw away the key. Our freedoms are long gone and we must take them back.

And for "Government Pig" Pigs are fat and so is our government.

hawkeyenick
12-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Not trying to calm anyone down at all. Just scared of the FBI coming into my house and arresting me for advocating violence, which I am not. Isn't it sad that an American feels like he cannot freely post on a site without feeling like the government will arrest him and throw away the key. Our freedoms are long gone and we must take them back.

And for "Government Pig" Pigs are fat and so is our government.

They can't arrest you for that.

They can only arrest you for making direct threats to the president. You can threaten an armed revolution all you like, it's your right as an American to revolt.

garrettwombat
12-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Revolt!

r3volution
12-08-2007, 10:09 AM
They can't arrest you for that.

They can only arrest you for making direct threats to the president. You can threaten an armed revolution all you like, it's your right as an American to revolt.

not if the current bills pass the Senate .
welcome to the r3volution govtpig .

govtpig
12-08-2007, 10:18 AM
not if the current bills pass the Senate .
welcome to the r3volution govtpig .

Thanks. Yes today they can't arrest me but it's tomorrow I am worried about.

Corydoras
12-08-2007, 10:45 AM
today they can't arrest me but it's tomorrow I am worried about.

Many of us are. I am, too. The erosion of habeas corpus, warrantless search and seizure, warrantless wiretapping, government access to medical records, and the gutting of Posse Comitatus are what drove me to Ron Paul. So you're in the right place to be with people who are concerned about this.

Also be reassured that there are even people outside the Ron Paul Revolution who are concerned about this.

http://www.americanfreedomagenda.com
http://www.americanfreedomcampaign.com
http://restore-habeas.org

torchbearer
12-08-2007, 11:13 AM
Don't be afraid of your government, make them fear you.

Lexx78
12-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Don't be afraid of your government, make them fear you.

QFT! ;)