PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Semitic Trump fans built this creepy internet app to mark and stalk Jews online

CPUd
06-28-2016, 11:12 AM
Anti-Semitic Trump fans built this creepy internet app to mark and stalk Jews online

If you’ve ever encountered some of Donald Trump’s rabid “alt-right” supporters on the web, you know that they really relish attacking Jewish people with anti-Semitic slurs and images. Mic.com noticed this week that some alt-right Trump fans created an incredibly creepy browser extension for Google Chrome whose purpose is to mark and track Jewish people online and make them targets of anti-Semitic harassment.

The “Coincidence Detector” extension, which was just removed from the Chrome store by Google this week, marked Jewish journalists and reporters with an “echo” tag that consists of three parentheses on both sides of their names. So if you were using the extension and reading an article by Mic’s Cooper Fleishman, you would see his name as “Cooper (((Fleishman)))” to single him out as Jewish.

The “echo” tag is a reference to the neo-Nazi notion that “all Jewish surnames echo throughout history” — that is, they believe Jewish people are responsible for myriad conspiracies over the centuries designed to extinguish the white race.

The point of the Chrome extension, wrote one neo-Nazi on Twitter, was to expose how much influence Jews have over the media and how they’re supposedly all conspiring to bring down Trump and promote Hillary Clinton.

“With this tool you begin to see patterns, constant bias, a common theme,” he wrote. “You want it deny it, rationalize it, fine, but we see it constantly. And that plugin shows it.”

At any rate, if you’re on social media and you see a Trump fan putting multiple parentheses around someone’s name, it’s because they’re marking them as Jewish and signalling to their followers that they should be targeted for harassment.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/anti-semitic-trump-fans-built-this-creepy-internet-app-to-mark-and-stalk-jews-online/

dannno
06-28-2016, 12:34 PM
The point of the Chrome extension, wrote one neo-Nazi on Twitter, was to expose how much influence Jews have over the media and how they’re supposedly all conspiring to bring down Trump and promote Hillary Clinton.

“With this tool you begin to see patterns, constant bias, a common theme,” he wrote. “You want it deny it, rationalize it, fine, but we see it constantly. And that plugin shows it.”

Is there a possibility that what he is saying here is true?

If so, is it something that should be addressed or is it something we should ignore?

phill4paul
06-28-2016, 12:57 PM
Is there a possibility that what he is saying here is true?

If so, is it something that should be addressed or is it something we should ignore?

Well, I'm just going to ignore it. I really don't give a rats' ass. Others can do what they want.

Antischism
06-28-2016, 01:13 PM
Sounds about right.

dannno
06-28-2016, 01:24 PM
Sounds about right.

What part sounds right? The part about Jewish people having a large presence in the media?

The rest of the article is pretty much BS. The app doesn't do anything it says it does. All the app does is take reporters with Jewish surnames and put triple parenthesis around them. It doesn't seek out articles with Jewish authors to go harass, you have to already be looking at the article. At least that is how it is described.

Whenever I see the media trying to convince people not to vote for Trump, it's always the dumbest arguments. I can't figure out whether they are trying to manipulate people with these stupid arguments or whether they are secretly trying to get smart people to vote for Donald Trump.

I don't want to vote for Donald Trump, I don't know his motivations, he has authoritarian tendencies and his positions are a little shifty. But the media with their stupid arguments, and these god awful threads posted by CPUd several times a day wears me down a lot, I have to keep reminding myself I can't vote for Trump just because of all the bullshit coming out against him mostly from the mainstream media.

Petar
06-28-2016, 01:38 PM
Here is a lovely Jewish lady discussing certain "coincidences" herself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

CPUd
06-28-2016, 02:26 PM
Trump-Inspired Anti-Semitism Prompts Fear, Police Reports...and a Gun Purchase

I arrived at naptime at Bethany Mandel’s 2nd floor apartment in Central New Jersey. Evidence of her two children under 3 -- toys, toys and more toys -- was everywhere. She's a full-time mom and writer who works from home. And so amid the kiddie detritus is her laptop, open, on the couch.

But that’s not what I came to see.

"Can I see the gun?" I asked.

"Sure. I have to go get it."

Mandel retrieved a purple box from the bedroom. "It’s a .22 revolver," she said, pulling the handgun out of the box.

Mandel, 30, is an Orthodox Jew and conservative writer for prominent Jewish and conservative publications who has vociferously opposed, particularly on Twitter, the candidacy of Donald Trump.

And that's why she had to buy a gun.

Mandel estimates she has faced thousands of anti-Semitic messages online, mostly from self-identified white nationalists who are passionate Trump supporters -- as made clear by their exhortations to "make America great again" and the Trump imagery in their user profiles. The messages she has received ("Die, you deserve to be in an oven," for example) are tame compared to the pictures (Mandel's face superimposed on that of a Holocaust victim).

Mandel is far from alone. An old argument has been rebooted for a new political age: Jews are destroying the country, and only Trump can stop their malevolent hold over media, business and government.

Mandel said Trump first went after the "easy targets in our culture" -- Mexicans and Muslims. Then some of his supporters turned on the Jews. "We have to speak up," she said. "And I feel this as a Jew...Because I knew they were coming after us next. And I was right."

http://www.wnyc.org/story/trump-inspired-anti-semitism-spikes-prompting-conservative-writer-protect-herself-gun/

wizardwatson
06-28-2016, 02:47 PM
This makes me miss DFF.

phill4paul
06-28-2016, 02:56 PM
This makes me miss DFF.

Lol.

Antischism
06-28-2016, 03:47 PM
What part sounds right? The part about Jewish people having a large presence in the media?

The rest of the article is pretty much BS. The app doesn't do anything it says it does. All the app does is take reporters with Jewish surnames and put triple parenthesis around them. It doesn't seek out articles with Jewish authors to go harass, you have to already be looking at the article. At least that is how it is described.

Whenever I see the media trying to convince people not to vote for Trump, it's always the dumbest arguments. I can't figure out whether they are trying to manipulate people with these stupid arguments or whether they are secretly trying to get smart people to vote for Donald Trump.

I don't want to vote for Donald Trump, I don't know his motivations, he has authoritarian tendencies and his positions are a little shifty. But the media with their stupid arguments, and these god awful threads posted by CPUd several times a day wears me down a lot, I have to keep reminding myself I can't vote for Trump just because of all the bull$#@! coming out against him mostly from the mainstream media.

That something this stupid would come from the alt-right. https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/05/19/new-york-times-staffer-tweets-out-op-ed-critical-of-trump-faces-anti-semitic-avalanche/

dannno
06-28-2016, 03:56 PM
That something this stupid would come from the alt-right. https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/05/19/new-york-times-staffer-tweets-out-op-ed-critical-of-trump-faces-anti-semitic-avalanche/

lol... I don't have the app in the OP, but his name is coming up with the triple parenthesis nonetheless.. They are really playing this stuff up.. Don't fall for it, they are still the establishment. I don't know if Trump is any better, or if he is establishment too, but it's kinda weird seeing a guy like you licking their boots.

Antischism
06-28-2016, 05:24 PM
lol... I don't have the app in the OP, but his name is coming up with the triple parenthesis nonetheless.. They are really playing this stuff up.. Don't fall for it, they are still the establishment. I don't know if Trump is any better, or if he is establishment too, but it's kinda weird seeing a guy like you licking their boots.

I think Trump may be even worse than the current establishment, to be frank (I believe he is part of the establishment anyway). And also to be clear, there's a lot of antisemitism in the far left as well. Whether it's being played up or not, I think it's disgusting to go out of your way to harass individuals using their race, religion or other factor instead of arguing against the points they've made in an article. Doesn't matter if some alt-right or authoritarian progressive does it.

TheCount
06-28-2016, 05:27 PM
lol... I don't have the app in the OP, but his name is coming up with the triple parenthesis nonetheless.

In the story? That's a Trump supporter's tweet to identify an author of a news piece hostile to Trump so that other supporters can begin spamming him.

On Twitter? He changed his alias.

dannno
06-28-2016, 05:37 PM
In the story? That's a Trump supporter's tweet to identify an author of a news piece hostile to Trump so that other supporters can begin spamming him.

On Twitter? He changed his alias.

Huh, I guess maybe that is it, it looked like they were bringing in tweets from the author to the site directly so I wasn't sure why he would have the triple parentheses unless he added them to his handle himself, to play up the victim card.

Half or more of these twitter handles could be fakes anyway.

CPUd
06-28-2016, 05:44 PM
When people found out what they were doing, a lot of them (Jewish or not) started doing it to their own names to fuck with the Trump supporters.

silverhandorder
06-28-2016, 06:00 PM
When people found out what they were doing, a lot of them (Jewish or not) started doing it to their own names to $#@! with the Trump supporters.

How would that "f*ck" with Trump supporters?

dannno
06-28-2016, 06:03 PM
How would that "f*ck" with Trump supporters?

CPUd has the right idea (confirmed my suspicions), but wrong motive - clearly they are doing it to play up the victim card. That's why it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the twitter handles involved are fake.

silverhandorder
06-28-2016, 06:07 PM
Yeah but that wouldn't mess with me. I probably wouldn't even have known what that stood for. Now I will just write them off as retarded.

TheCount
06-28-2016, 06:34 PM
CPUd has the right idea (confirmed my suspicions), but wrong motive - clearly they are doing it to play up the victim card. That's why it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the twitter handles involved are fake.

Them Jews always tweet hate at themselves.

timosman
06-28-2016, 06:43 PM
Here is a lovely Jewish lady discussing certain "coincidences" herself:

So unless Europe goes multi-kulti it will not survive? What does she know? I also heard a very similar meme from Sarkozy.

mikey
06-28-2016, 07:01 PM
So unless Europe goes multi-kulti it will not survive? What does she know? I also heard a very similar meme from Sarkozy.

(((Sarkozy)))

I guess this app is working right. ;)

dannno
06-28-2016, 07:03 PM
Them Jews always tweet hate at themselves.

I haven't known any personally, but the prominent ones with an agenda seem to often do just that.

timosman
06-28-2016, 07:16 PM
(((Sarkozy)))

I guess this app is working right. ;)

Sarkozy: Challenge of the 21st Century: Racial Interbreeding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g

CaseyJones
06-28-2016, 08:49 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool

RandallFan
06-28-2016, 09:10 PM
Some of these people trolling racial stuff & anti-semetic stuff are of Asian and Jewish descent from 4chan. It's probably mostly white people I dont doubt a lot bored teenagers of Jewish & Asian descent like trolling & shitlording. It's not like they are totally Hitler or something.

NewRightLibertarian
06-28-2016, 09:12 PM
Oh, the horrors! A browser app! They have sunk to a new low this time! This will finish Trump for sure! /sarc

CPUd
06-28-2016, 09:50 PM
Why Won't Trump Denounce His Anti-Semitic Supporters?

You might’ve thought after the media firestorm that engulfed Donald Trump in February when he failed to vocally denounce the endorsement of white supremacists like David Duke to CNN’s Jake Tapper, Trump would’ve learned a lesson. That lesson being, of course, that presidential candidates should unequivocally denounce bigotry and hate, even when spewed by supporters.

But on Wednesday night, it happened again. This time instead of white supremacists, it was anti-Semites, and instead of Jake Tapper, it was Wolf Blitzer. Blitzer asked Trump if he had a “message” for his “fans” who had spewed a tidal wave of anti-Semitic comments at Julia Ioffe, a journalist who had written an article about Trump’s wife Melania that appeared in GQ last week.

Melania Trump was so outraged by the article that she took to Facebook to respond, attacking Ioffe personally and claiming the article contained “numerous inaccuracies.” That inspired some Trump supporters to lash out, leveling horribly anti-Semitic attacks at Ioffe, who is Jewish.

It was truly vile garbage. There was an image of Ioffe depicted as a prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp. A cartoon of a Jewish man being shot in the head. Others called her phone and played speeches of Adolph Hitler. And the white supremacist website Daily Stormer ran an article titled, “Empress Melania Attacked by Filthy Russian Kike Julia Ioffe in GQ!” (The Daily Stormer has repeatedly attacked me for being Muslim, proving once again that bigots tend to hate both Jews and Muslims.)

The barrage of anti-Semitic attacks on Ioffe has been well documented in the media over the last week with countless articles and coverage on cable news channels. When Blitzer asked Trump about the backlash, Trump ignored the specific question and instead attacked the article. Although Trump claimed he hadn’t read the article, he still dubbed it “very inaccurate” and “nasty,” adding, “they shouldn’t be doing that with wives.” (I guess Trump already forgot his attacks on the looks of Ted Cruz’s wife Heidi).

Yet Blitzer pressed Trump, “But the anti-Semitic death threats that have followed...” Trump interrupted, “Oh, I don't know about that. I don't know anything about that. You mean fans of mine?”

Blitzer responded, “Supposed fans of posting these very angry—but your message to these fans is?”

This is the moment at which Trump should’ve clearly condemned the anti-Semitic comments. And if Trump were a true leader, he would’ve encouraged his “fans” to stop spewing such hate.

But he didn’t. Instead Trump responded: “I don’t have a message to the fans.” And then, astoundingly, he attacked Ioffe again. “A woman wrote an article that’s inaccurate.”

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/trump-needs-to-loudly-denounce-the-hate/481608/

enhanced_deficit
06-29-2016, 12:34 AM
It was truly vile garbage. There was an image of Ioffe depicted as a prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp. A cartoon of a Jewish man being shot in the head. Others called her phone and played speeches of Adolph Hitler. And the white supremacist website Daily Stormer ran an article titled, “Empress Melania Attacked by Filthy Russian Kike Julia Ioffe in GQ!” (The Daily Stormer has repeatedly attacked me for being Muslim, proving once again that bigots tend to hate both Jews and Muslims.)

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/trump-needs-to-loudly-denounce-the-hate/481608/

EM.
On a related note, Trump and some of his supporters have also been attacking Obama, son of a muslin African man, and many see him as a Muslim.

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/c99466bf858a8d3296c296be6d1123e91245030054_full.jp g

CPUd
06-29-2016, 12:56 AM
EM.
On a related note, Trump and some of his supporters have also been attacking Obama, son of a muslin African man, and many see him as a Muslim.

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/c99466bf858a8d3296c296be6d1123e91245030054_full.jp g

Seems to be overall helpful:

https://i.imgur.com/0P3R4d5.jpg

While the GOP is attempting to nominate historic controversial FOPC, the only candidate they can find who would be able to lose to Clinton:

https://i.imgur.com/XFgeSvR.png

devil21
06-29-2016, 09:40 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool

How dare they infringe on the use of harassment tools!

One of the handles in this very thread was created immediately after a thread about the Protocols was posted...

RonPaulMall
06-29-2016, 10:30 AM
Oh, the horrors! A browser app! They have sunk to a new low this time! This will finish Trump for sure! /sarc

Trump's opponents openly and brazenly advocate genocide. His supporters made a browser app. Yet who does the media choose to label "extremists"?

timosman
06-29-2016, 11:36 AM
Trump's opponents openly and brazenly advocate genocide. His supporters made a browser app. Yet who does the media choose to label "extremists"?

Who controls the media - https://undertheradarmedia.wordpress.com/2012/07/19/who-controls-the-media/

https://web.archive.org/web/20120708130529/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/

TheCount
06-29-2016, 01:38 PM
Trump's opponents openly and brazenly advocate genocide.

Muh white genocides

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-29-2016, 02:39 PM
This makes me miss DFF.

Yeah, he gets the boot and the dipshit trolls stay.

RJB
06-29-2016, 02:42 PM
CPUd's weird threads probably gain more supporters for Trump than all the Trumpbots on the forum combined.

CPUd
06-29-2016, 02:44 PM
(((Echoes))): beating the far-right, two triple-brackets at a time

Like many digital non-natives (are we digital tourists? Immigrants? Reluctant asylum seekers?), I like to assume that social media trends I don’t understand can’t be that important, otherwise I would somehow, maybe telepathically, understand them. So it was with the triple-brackets around a person’s name on Twitter. On my timeline, which is roughly divided between foodies and lefties, people started to triple-bracket themselves – (((like this))) – but this is a response to and subversion of the main trend, which is to triple-bracket others.

What does it mean?

The brackets, known as “echoes”, are a far-right invention, to identify Jewish Twitter users, so that other antisemites can then attack them online. The raising of a rabble is not limited to antisemites – misogynist fury can likewise manifest in epic crowds, virtual-baying. But there is something about ((())) that is uniquely unnerving, the secrecy conferring a sense of a developed and organised network of hate. Jonathan Weisman, deputy Washington editor of the New York Times, described how it played out for him following the publication of his article on Donald Trump. A Twitter user triple bracketed him in a tweet, and he was subjected to a sudden hurricane of abuse, images of concentration camps and death threats that has yet to abate.

Who else uses it?

Old-school white supremacists have new allies: the self-styled alternative right, or “alt-right”, promulgators of online viciousness, much of it racist in theme. They cite the rise of Trump as a key factor in their growing confidence, as well as the refugee crisis. They think of themselves as modern, which, to give them credit, they are, since they have managed to weaponise the internet, turning virtual threats into real-life fear. Their tools are hacking and doxing (publishing personal details, home addresses and other whereabouts, of victims), and often just marshalling huge amounts of hostility on to a single target.

Why are people putting the echo symbol around their own name?

Those who want to show solidarity with Jewish people who have been attacked, and indeed, Jewish people generally. The Twitter user @andrewcb explains: “It’s a bit like the urban legend about the Danish king wearing a yellow star during the occupation.” As the myth has it, King Christian X wore a star in response to Nazi requests that he solve his “Jewish problem”, and all the Danish people followed suit, which led the identifier to become meaningless.

Nothing makes the alt-right angrier than the puckish appropriation of a tag, trope or practice in order to mock it and show solidarity with those it is intended to offend. Reclaiming symbols, words and hashtags isn’t new: recent examples include the #1in5Muslims hashtag, in response to the Sun’s radically unintelligent reading of a poll, and #DistractinglySexy, in which female scientists responded to Tim Hunt’s evaluation of women in his field by tweeting portraits of themselves at work in the lab or outdoors. Those women came in for some incredible abuse – as vilified for objecting to Hunt as he was for his original remark. On the internet, sexism and objecting to sexism are basically interchangeable, in terms of what they cost. But they did it anyway.

So, should you put brackets round your name?

Yes, you should. I’m going to.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/shortcuts/2016/jun/12/echoes-beating-the-far-right-two-triple-brackets-at-a-time

cajuncocoa
06-29-2016, 02:48 PM
This makes me miss DFF.
I know I should know this, but what's DFF?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-29-2016, 02:51 PM

He was a member here who got banned for voicing his opinion. He got banned while slick trolls against Ron Paul got to stay.

CPUd
06-29-2016, 02:53 PM
Some more background/discussion:

Neo Nazi (((echoes))) show that it’s not just ‘trolls’ we need to worry about online

Social media allows like-minded people to find each other and to flag up items of interest. For birdwatchers, say, or fans of Doctor Who, it means rewarding interactions, strong communities and easy learning.

But social media also allows more nefarious groups to combine, groups of people who might have found themselves socially isolated in the past. A Mic.com story recently revealed how neo Nazis used the parenthetical symbols ((())) to highlight Jewish people on the internet. It was a sobering reminder that advances in communication are not always inherently good.

The symbols, known as “echoes”, are the innovation of an extreme right-wing podcast called The Daily Shoah – the Hebrew term for the Holocaust. Mic reported that a New York Times political journalist called Jonathan Weisman recently had an encounter with a Twitter troll who greeted him by saying “Hello (((Weisman))).” When Weisman asked what was happening, he was told, “It’s a dog whistle, fool.”

‘Coincidence detector’

Why a dog whistle? Well, the brackets are ignored in most search engines, including Twitter. Where the hashtag is intended to be hypervisible, the “echoes” are intended to be heard only by those in the know. The missing link, it emerged later, was a browser extension called “Coincidence Detector”.

The program kept a running database of both Jewish surnames in general and specific figures – former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg for example. The “coincidences” detected, largely, were Jewish commentators making liberal or anti-racist points.

The people who use the code can be broadly termed the “alt right”, a catch-all for mostly younger American right-wingers whose political opinions were formed on the internet and whose tactics are informed by that genesis. They’ve been around a while, but the rise of Donald Trump has emboldened them.

Racial epithets

i’s own Simon Kelner had an interaction with this unsavoury bunch after writing an article which was headlined “There’s no such thing as racism against white people”. He noted that, when writing for the paper, he imagines an intelligent, tolerant readership who can deal with differing opinions and nuanced storytelling.

But those regulars aren’t the only readers these days, at i or anywhere. The alt right picked up Mr Kelner’s article on our website because it made a point that they hated. Then they focused on the man, with some vicious racial epithets. They can do that now.

Google took down the browser extension that detected “coincidences”, but it’s obvious that these modern Nazis and other undesirable groups have become more confident in the wake of social media. It’s another problem we’ve yet to find the answer for.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/columnists/neo-nazi-echoes-social-media-show/

wizardwatson
06-29-2016, 03:06 PM

He was just character who was on the "wake up white people!" bandwagon who gave me a lot of colorful neg reps.

Called me a Hasbara troll, which is basically an agent of pro-Israel propaganda. I didn't know what it was when he first called me it, so it was kind of enlightening.

Anyway, that's the "Jew" connection from me to him about this thread.

TheCount
06-29-2016, 03:22 PM

He was a straight up white supremacist on this forum whose youtube favorites list was full of Hitler and David Duke videos.

cajuncocoa
06-29-2016, 03:22 PM
He was just character who was on the "wake up white people!" bandwagon who gave me a lot of colorful neg reps.

Called me a Hasbara troll, which is basically an agent of pro-Israel propaganda. I didn't know what it was when he first called me it, so it was kind of enlightening.

Anyway, that's the "Jew" connection from me to him about this thread.

He was a straight up white supremacist on this forum whose youtube favorites list was full of Hitler and David Duke videos.
Oh, I see. He'd be right at home now.

timosman
06-29-2016, 03:46 PM
Yeah, he gets the boot and the dipshit trolls stay.

Booted for this - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?488437-Why-Hollywood-s-diversity-issues-go-deeper-than-Oscars-whiteout&p=6102352&viewfull=1#post6102352 :confused:

cajuncocoa
06-29-2016, 04:02 PM
I remember DFF now (thanks to the link to his profile... I looked at some of his posts.) I think I may have slapped him down a time or two. :D

Petar
06-29-2016, 04:34 PM
I don't find this particular app to be very tasteful, but that really does not change the fact that Western Civilization needs to have an honest discussion about the exact nature of attack that we are actually under.

What good is it to ignore a bunch of Jewish mafia banksters (amongst others) and their henchmen who are trying to destroy Western Civilization, just because we don't want to scare the average Jewish person and make them feel like they are being persecuted (again)?

I mean isn't it more than obvious what kind of tactic that actually is by this point?

If anything is going to lead to genocide in general it's the idea of being so politically correct that you are unable to point out/deal with totalitarianism as it actually exists in this world.

Bryan
06-29-2016, 04:45 PM
Thread cleaned up. If you think a user is causing problems please bring the issue to the staff or put them on ignore. Do not attack other members.

He was a member here who got banned for voicing his opinion.
Unless it's based on hate or violence, nobody gets banned for voicing opinions. That was certainly not the case here.

Smitty
06-29-2016, 05:42 PM
It's not a new phenomenon.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Smitty
06-29-2016, 05:46 PM
Russia fiddled around with the situation and paid the price.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h225/FalMike/solzhenitsyn_zps9pnonw5u.jpg (http://s65.photobucket.com/user/FalMike/media/solzhenitsyn_zps9pnonw5u.jpg.html)

RandallFan
06-29-2016, 05:48 PM
Did Ron Paul condemn Michael Schuerer & that other CIA guy who's said things.

Petar
06-29-2016, 05:50 PM
It's not a new phenomenon.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

The problem is that there needs to be some way to go after the criminal, Jewish leadership without making the average Jewish person feel like all Jews are being unjustly persecuted once more.

Same goes for the criminal, Catholic leadership, etc.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-29-2016, 07:32 PM
Thread cleaned up. If you think a user is causing problems please bring the issue to the staff or put them on ignore. Do not attack other members.

I've done this several times, Bryan. We've had some private discussions, which include my documentation of the offending parties repeated blatant violations of your forum's rules. I am merely stating facts, but suit yourself, I suppose.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-29-2016, 07:37 PM
Booted for this - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?488437-Why-Hollywood-s-diversity-issues-go-deeper-than-Oscars-whiteout&p=6102352&viewfull=1#post6102352 :confused:

Yeah, I would also say :confused:

This is what DFF said:

The cult of equality thinks that there's something afoot when five available positions are filled by Whites.

Not realizing that there's no conspiracy. It's just a simple matter of the cream rising to the top.

Correction. Jewish dominated industry.

Not a single major film studio in Hollywood is owned by Whites.

Every single one of them are Jewish.

I think every movement needs the people on the edge to define the movement. That is what gives a movement identity and structure. The funny thing is that these posts don't even fit that.

Oh well; time for me to hit Yahoo Answers. I am behind posting in the Law Enforcement section. :D

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-29-2016, 08:26 PM

More lies.

devil21
06-29-2016, 08:45 PM
Subversives successfully complained their way to post deletions, I see. smh

May as well drop the charade and make CPUd the subforum moderator.

timosman
06-29-2016, 09:21 PM

I support the motion.

hells_unicorn
06-29-2016, 10:13 PM
CPUd's weird threads probably gain more supporters for Trump than all the Trumpbots on the forum combined.

I am seriously having a hard time keeping myself from openly proclaiming support for Trump given all the MSM crap that CPUd has been flooding this forum with of late. This has gotten so patently ridiculous that I'm starting to miss the way AuH20 and a couple others were loading this place up with pro-Trump propaganda.

I think this has become the case already de facto, though if CPUd becomes the sub-forum mod here, I may end up vacating this sub-forum. No point in listening to an infinite regression of pointlessness that can't even be openly challenged.

Lovecraftian4Paul
06-29-2016, 10:53 PM
I don't really know the mod situation, but the daily regurgitations from neocons and other sources libertarians never would've trusted six months ago makes me uncomfortable. Will official Hillary campaign statements and crap from her PACs be allowed here soon in the name of bashing Trump?

At the very least it seems like the known BS sources should be flagged in the thread titles.

RandallFan
06-29-2016, 10:56 PM
Liz Warren uses code words such as "money-grubbing" to insult Trump's links to the NY Jewish community.

CPUd
06-29-2016, 11:12 PM
I don't really know the mod situation, but the daily regurgitations from neocons and other sources libertarians never would've trusted six months ago makes me uncomfortable. Will official Hillary campaign statements and crap from her PACs be allowed here soon in the name of bashing Trump?

At the very least it seems like the known BS sources should be flagged in the thread titles.

Read the description, this is not a Trump support board. It is where people can discuss the D/R part of the presidential race, which often includes campaign messaging from the candidates. If this is not something you want to see, there is a way in your user settings to hide this subforum from the index and new posts.

hells_unicorn
06-29-2016, 11:33 PM
Read the description, this is not a Trump support board. It is where people can discuss the D/R part of the presidential race, which often includes campaign messaging from the candidates. If this is not something you want to see, there is a way in your user settings to hide this subforum from the index and new posts.

O, but your majesty, begging your pardon for intruding upon this, your sovereign realm and sub-forum, we are not saying that this is a Trump support board. We were just curious as to why it is that of the 14,000 posts you've made on this sub-forum that all of them are about Donald Trump. I shame myself with my boldness, but I was led to believe that there were others running for office and it would behoove your highness, in all his wisdom to consider this and forgo continuing to appear as an advertising arm for certain left-wing and Neo-con websites by diversifying your output.

As thy humble servant, I shall engage in rigorous self-flagellation for my insolence, but a royal adviser of even my lowly status must speak plainly if he is to be of any service to his liege. My humble apologies.

To everyone else: My sarcasm should not be treated as an endorsement of Trump, but rather as a call for sanity, which is being sorely missed here of late.

CPUd
06-29-2016, 11:41 PM
O, but your majesty, begging your pardon for intruding upon this, your sovereign realm and sub-forum, we are not saying that this is a Trump support board. We were just curious as to why it is that of the 14,000 posts you've made on this sub-forum that all of them are about Donald Trump. I shame myself with my boldness, but I was led to believe that there were others running for office and it would behoove your highness, in all his wisdom to consider this and forgo continuing to appear as an advertising arm for certain left-wing and Neo-con websites by diversifying your output.

As thy humble servant, I shall engage in rigorous self-flagellation for my insolence, but a royal adviser of even my lowly status must speak plainly if he is to be of any service to his liege. My humble apologies.

To everyone else: My sarcasm should not be treated as an endorsement of Trump, but rather as a call for sanity, which is being sorely missed here of late.

I didn't post about Trump or even start threads until they started coming into Rand's forum undermining his support. Some of us made the mistake of trying to reason with them by pointing out specific reasons why Trump is not a liberty candidate. This led quite a few of us to start looking into his campaign and public statements, so we became quite knowledgeable about his positions (AKA "suggestions"). After Rand dropped his campaign, we continued for a while to reason with these people and got called cuck, SJW, open borders progressive. After a few months a lot of regulars gave up and have left RPFs, so now it is mostly myself.

Ender
06-30-2016, 12:36 AM

I haven't noticed you picking up the slack and posting Hiterly stances? Why is this? Is it because you KNOW no one here supports her and we do not need to be reminded that she is a bag of horse dung?

Ah.... but Trump, now- anyone who posts his stances and shows them in a negative light HAS to be a Hitlery lover, amarite? Because, after all NO ONE on a Ron Paul forum would EVER be a Trump supporter and need to see both sides of the coin on Trumps flip-flops. Amarite?

How dare CPUd come forward in reckless abandonment of Trump Love and show the RPF Trump lovers that Trump just might not be the candidate we would want for a land of liberty.

Shame, shame, CPUd, for showing the other side of Trumpie Heaven and supporting the vile Cruella de Ville by making us look at a sack of cow dung in comparison to a sack of horse dung.

My heart is broken. :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

Petar
06-30-2016, 12:40 AM
I haven't noticed you picking up the slack and posting Hiterly stances? Why is this? Is it because you KNOW no one here supports her and we do not need to be reminded that she is a bag of horse dung?

Ah.... but Trump, now- anyone who posts his stances and shows them in a negative light HAS to be a Hitlery lover, amarite? Because, after all NO ONE on a Ron Paul forum would EVER be a Trump supporter and need to see both sides of the coin on Trumps flip-flops. Amarite?

How dare CPUd come forward in reckless abandonment of Trump Love and show the RPF Trump lovers that Trump just might not be the candidate we would want for a land of liberty.

Shame, shame, CPUd, for showing the other side of Trumpie Heaven and supporting the vile Cruella de Ville by making us look at a sack of cow dung in comparison to a sack of horse dung.

My heart is broken. :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

Trump > Clinton

Ender
06-30-2016, 12:41 AM
Trump > Clinton

=shit.

Petar
06-30-2016, 12:47 AM
=$#@!.

Don't like the fact that Trump is better than Clinton?

That explains why you don't mind CPUd's constant spam.

Ender
06-30-2016, 12:49 AM
Don't like the fact that Trump is better than Clinton?

That explains why you don't mind CPUd's constant spam.

Trump isn't better than Clinton- second verse, same as the first.

CPUd is not spamming- Trump supporters are.

RandallFan
06-30-2016, 01:19 AM
Trump keeps every issue on the table to debate.

Once Clinton's in. Totally open borders. 50 million immigrants in her 8 years.

timosman
06-30-2016, 02:20 AM
we continued for a while to reason with these people and got called cuck, SJW, open borders progressive..

open borders progressive? :eek: what a terrible thing to say. they must be bernie's supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

LibertyEagle
06-30-2016, 02:49 AM
I didn't post about Trump or even start threads until they started coming into Rand's forum undermining his support. Some of us made the mistake of trying to reason with them by pointing out specific reasons why Trump is not a liberty candidate. This led quite a few of us to start looking into his campaign and public statements, so we became quite knowledgeable about his positions (AKA "suggestions"). After Rand dropped his campaign, we continued for a while to reason with these people and got called cuck, SJW, open borders progressive. After a few months a lot of regulars gave up and have left RPFs, so now it is mostly myself.

Bull. You have been posting non-stop about Trump before Rand even dropped out. Quoting every leftist rag known to man. But, of course, that makes sense, since you are a "past" Hillary Clinton supporter.

CPUd
06-30-2016, 03:13 AM
Bull. You have been posting non-stop about Trump before Rand even dropped out. Quoting every leftist rag known to man. But, of course, that makes sense, since you are a "past" Hillary Clinton supporter.

Sorry, National Enquirer, infowars or WND is not reporting on this. When you get a break from snapping at people, perhaps you could provide a list of acceptable sources we can use.

openfire
06-30-2016, 03:28 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LibertyEagle again.

openfire
06-30-2016, 03:42 AM
perhaps you could provide a list of acceptable sources we can use.

Sure. Turn off your TV, then start with Zerohedge, PCR, Landdestroyer, Mondoweiss, etc... Read those for a week or two to get up to speed, and then come back for more sources. I will be happy to provide dozens if you would like. :)

CPUd
06-30-2016, 03:45 AM
Sure. Turn off your TV, then start with Zerohedge, PCR, Landdestroyer, Mondoweiss, etc... Read those for a week or two to get up to speed, and then come back for more sources. I will be happy to provide dozens if you would like. :)

OK, if they report on it, I will use them as a source.

silverhandorder
06-30-2016, 03:54 AM
=$#@!.

People always call others what they are themselves.
😂 Space filler.

silverhandorder
06-30-2016, 03:55 AM

Well the standard of a garbage dump.

Edit: read the post wrong. Nvm. But then again the news sites that were recommended to you always report on Trump.

openfire
06-30-2016, 04:06 AM

The aforementioned sources were recommended specifically for much needed deprogramming on your part. Your sources are all irrelevant because there is nothing you have ever posted that I was unaware of (by the way); I have my own custom news feed that covers all economics, politics (domestic and foreign), geopolitics, etc...

Judging by the sources you use, you are far, far gone... lol

LibertyEagle
06-30-2016, 04:51 AM
Sorry, National Enquirer, infowars or WND is not reporting on this. When you get a break from snapping at people, perhaps you could provide a list of acceptable sources we can use.

I haven't started hardly any threads about Trump. You, on the other hand, have started about 90% of the Trump threads on this forum. But, since you requested it, I will certainly do my best to post more.

Bryan
06-30-2016, 06:01 AM
After Rand dropped his campaign, we continued for a while to reason with these people and got called cuck, SJW, open borders progressive. After a few months a lot of regulars gave up and have left RPFs, so now it is mostly myself.
Calling people names has been against the site guidelines for almost a decade. Anyone who left because of it would have done so out of their own ignorance. I do no think there was one case post Rand dropping out where there was a name calling report that was not properly managed. So the site is being run fine, no victims here.

In general, people need to learn to deal with reality, even when it doesn't favor their political narrative. The site has done an evaluation and doesn't support Trump. As with many other candidates before, that doesn't mean we can't post news about what they are doing, we're not going to allow pro-Trump puff pieces but general news and negative commentary is fine. If there are false statements they can and should be called out.

More posts where deleted. Everyone needs to go read the Community Guidelines and follow them:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989

Thread closed.