PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Mercola's Article about Ron Paul and Homeschoolers

kaleidoscope eyes
12-08-2007, 05:22 AM
Very Positive endorsement of our man.:D He even links to Tea party and other positive articles within his article, very nice.:D

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/12/8/homeschoolers-love-ron-paul.aspx

qwerty
12-08-2007, 05:25 AM
Very Positive endorsement of our man.:D He even links to Tea party and other positive articles within his article, very nice.:D

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/12/8/homeschoolers-love-ron-paul.aspx

That man deserves a HUGE THANK YOU!!!

theswedishchef
12-08-2007, 05:35 AM
I hope the server dont go down in time for this one this time =)

kaleidoscope eyes
12-08-2007, 05:46 AM
That man deserves a HUGE THANK YOU!!!
He sure does, such unabashed love and support from a person with a pretty big audience is hard to come by (so far). pretty cool.

troyd1
12-08-2007, 07:25 AM
Another note. Dr. Mercola had been posting about the tea party and encouraging people to donate. He does not have the tea party link up so there could be a huge upside not reflected in the tea party signup. His newsletter goes out to 1.3 million people. If that does not get a couple million right there, I will be suprised.

Pete
12-08-2007, 08:02 AM
bookmarked!

manny
12-08-2007, 08:18 AM
This sounds very good, can only help and is a very positive article. I hope we continue to see more "endorsements" (I know we must be careful with the word) of this kind.
Really get the feeling this whole movement is exploding over the last few days, gaining that difficult-to-define momentum. Just remember this isn't the time to coast and be happy, this just means it's time to really step on the gas, even if it just means telling more people or more door-to-door action.

rich34
12-08-2007, 08:23 AM
I've sent Mercola an email thanking him for his support and I requested that he send out newsletters the day before and the day of the teaparty reminding his people to donate on the 16th. I've also been trying to find other health practitioners to do the same. We need to hit up as many big name people as we can with these big email lists.

giskard
12-08-2007, 10:10 AM
I've been reading Mercola for years for health news.
He's the reason I woke up to Big Pharma and FDA lies.

Adamsa
12-08-2007, 10:12 AM
I've been reading Mercola for years for health news.
He's the reason I woke up to Big Pharma and FDA lies.

Lets hope there are more like you. :)