PDA

View Full Version : Thank you MSM

troyd1
12-08-2007, 05:22 AM
Your ignoring, belittling, marginalizing, demeaning, disparaging, censorious, defamatory, depreciative, malicious, slanderous, spiteful coverage only drives us harder. Because of this, we have much more invested in this campaign than money. If the others lose, their supporters will be a little bummed and go home to the status quo and say oh well. For us, because you made us work so hard, it will be much tougher so our convictions will not let that happen. By making us work, each new supporter has commitment to Ron's message because they have heard it and will not blow in the wind based on the latest tidbit you promote. In a weird, twisted way, the msm is leading us to victory!

qwerty
12-08-2007, 05:23 AM
Your ignoring, belittling, marginalizing, demeaning, disparaging, censorious, defamatory, depreciative, malicious, slanderous, spiteful coverage only drives us harder. Because of this, we have much more invested in this campaign than money. If the others lose, their supporters will be a little bummed and go home to the status quo and say oh well. For us, because you made us work so hard, it will be much tougher so our convictions will not let that happen. By making us work, each new supporter has commitment to Ron's message because they have heard it and will not blow in the wind based on the latest tidbit you promote. In a weird, twisted way, the msm is leading us to victory!

Yes, i really think that UN-FAIR MSM has motivated us VERY MUCH!

:D

Chester Copperpot
12-08-2007, 05:26 AM
Its kinda like running while carrying 50 lb weights....Its funny now how theyve increased news coverage of RP due to actual free market conditions... anybody see the david rockefeller interview where they tell him Ron Paul wants to get rid of the Federal Reserve? HAHAH.. What a look he gave..

Falseflagop
12-08-2007, 05:29 AM
I think the MSM is scared Sh-t of the REAL POWER this movement has. They have being exposed for the crooks they are. The RON PAUL supporters understand the MSM is corrupt to the core and as such trust the internet a whole lot more. They fear RP case in point MSNBC they will not even mention RP at 8% (in the rigged poll) which he was ahead of McCain. That is CORRUPTION !! They compeletly left him off!!

SO when in finishes 1st or 2nd in IOWA they will ignore him too!!

The thing the forget is, the RON PAUL people will GO VOTE now will they others actual show up to the poll boothes? That is what they fear that day SMOKE and Mirror will have big problems unless fraud comes into play!

RonPaulCult
12-08-2007, 05:38 AM
I'm not going to curse in Ron Paul forums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDqneN4weE

fasd;lfkjasdf;lkasdlj;f;fdpjavo;ijweavc; you MSM

troyd1
12-08-2007, 05:45 AM
The thing the forget is, the RON PAUL people will GO VOTE now will they others actual show up to the poll boothes? That is what they fear that day SMOKE and Mirror will have big problems unless fraud comes into play!

The worse the weather, the more Ron Paul will win by.

Kingfisher
12-08-2007, 06:36 AM
The worse the weather, the more Ron Paul will win by................................................ .............. I thought the same thing. Pray for wind, sleet ,snow at the primaries

fuzzybekool
12-08-2007, 06:54 AM
The MSM fails to realize that it is not so much the man, but the message of Freedom which is resonating throughout the country. We are lucky to have Ron Paul who embodies humilty, trustworthiness, and honesty, and he is the driving force. He is transparent and we can all see he believes in America first.

I really believe despite the MSM spinning this supposed huge lead by Huckabee in Iowa, that we will get more Ron Paul supporters to the polls than the other candidates.

I cant wait for the "IOWA SURPRISE", and all I am going to do the next day is watch the NEO CON pundits and MSM cronies try and explain our Victory.

troyd1
12-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Agreed it is how his message resonates with people after they get to hear it. Maybe the msm does not want a landslide, that is why they are against us.... ha ha ha

LibertiORDeth
12-08-2007, 02:03 PM
What is the "MSM"? Media?

lucius
12-08-2007, 02:19 PM
The Main Stream Media (MSN) has been 'cooked' for a very long time.

Here is a little tidbit on CFR media control from US Congressional Record of 1917 by Representative Oscar Callaway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FPAQlbmlSc

voytechs
12-08-2007, 02:21 PM
If we get a snow blizzard all across the east coast for the early primaries, it will be an easy win. I think you know why!

austin356
12-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Amen to that.

Myerz
12-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Main Strem Media = MSM

gilliganscorner
12-09-2007, 05:23 AM
The single most important call to RP supporters on election day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQxB5VKWlfg