PDA

View Full Version : WorldTeaParty07.com

tobefree
12-08-2007, 04:33 AM
Come join us at the World Tea Party!!!
***Updated***
Excerpt from Teaparty07.com:

“On December 16th, 1773, American colonists dumped tea into the Boston Harbor to protest an oppressive tax. This December 16th, American citizens will dump millions of dollars into the Ron Paul presidential campaign to protest the oppressive and unconstitutional inflation tax - which has enabled a flawed foreign policy, a costly war and the sacrificing of our liberties here at home.”

Please join us in our effort to have each Ron Paul supporter persuade five new people to donate $100 each to Ron Paul’s presidential campaign. Our goal is to get 2,000 Ron Paul supporters to each persuade 5 new people to pledge $100 to the Tea Party, thereby increasing total pledges by $1,000,000. Talk to your friends, family, co-workers, classmates, people at church, your associations and organizations and everyone you know … even perfect strangers. Go on the internet… go door to door… do anything you can to spread the word ! Tell them to join us in this protest against the oppressive and unconstitutional inflation tax! Even if you are not a US citizen you can find a way to persuade five US citizens to donate on this historic day.

We are all united for PEACE and FREEDOM!

Please pledge now.

Please spread the word.

Thank you.

PLEDGE to do EVERYTHING in my POWER to persuade five people to donate $100 each to the Ron Paul presidential campaign

european
12-08-2007, 04:38 AM
is that legal?

european
12-08-2007, 04:40 AM
and how does it work?
does the money go where it should go etc?

i ask, because im a bit sceptical :)

austin4paul
12-08-2007, 03:20 PM
yeah, sounds like a scam to me too.

Not maxed out - go to www.ronpaul2008.com. All donations MUST be made here as this is the official campaign website and only donations made here will be "counted" in the total reported to the media.

Maxed out? I'd suggest www.ronpaulgraphs.com and go to the link for the various chip-ins for projects around the country -- or we'd also welcome your support for our chip-ins here in Austin, TX. We have the largest Ron Paul meet up group in the country, and I assure you, your money will be put to good and legitimate use promoting Dr. Paul:

For the Austin Tea Party - if you can't make it to Boston, then come to Austin. Money will be used for hiring musicians, costumes, boat rental, making crates, etc.
http://meetup.chipin.com/the-austin-tea-party-rally

For the Austin Ron Paul Meet-up Group office (we are currently writing 3,000 letters to people in Iowa.) We need help with stamps, envelopes, etc. to keep our office functioning.
http://jneuner.chipin.com/office-supplies

Avoid scams with no details.
Thanks for your support.

tobefree
12-09-2007, 09:48 PM
yeah, sounds like a scam to me too.

Not maxed out - go to www.ronpaul2008.com. All donations MUST be made here as this is the official campaign website and only donations made here will be "counted" in the total reported to the media.

Maxed out? I'd suggest www.ronpaulgraphs.com and go to the link for the various chip-ins for projects around the country -- or we'd also welcome your support for our chip-ins here in Austin, TX. We have the largest Ron Paul meet up group in the country, and I assure you, your money will be put to good and legitimate use promoting Dr. Paul:

For the Austin Tea Party - if you can't make it to Boston, then come to Austin. Money will be used for hiring musicians, costumes, boat rental, making crates, etc.
http://meetup.chipin.com/the-austin-tea-party-rally

For the Austin Ron Paul Meet-up Group office (we are currently writing 3,000 letters to people in Iowa.) We need help with stamps, envelopes, etc. to keep our office functioning.
http://jneuner.chipin.com/office-supplies

Avoid scams with no details.
Thanks for your support.

No this was not a scam... and I'm offended.

Anyways, WorldTeaParty07.com has been updated as it is now because of the difficulty in implementing a strategy as originally drawn up. Please take a look at it.
Thanks.