PDA

View Full Version : WorldTeaParty07.com

tobefree
12-08-2007, 04:26 AM
Come join us at the World Tea Party!!!!
****Updated****

Please join us in our effort to have each Ron Paul supporter persuade five new people to donate $100 each to Ron Paul’s presidential campaign. Our goal is to get 2,000 Ron Paul supporters to each persuade 5 new people to pledge $100 to the Tea Party, thereby increasing total pledges by $1,000,000. Talk to your friends, family, co-workers, classmates, people at church, your associations and organizations and everyone you know … even perfect strangers. Go on the internet… go door to door… do anything you can to spread the word ! Tell them to join us in this protest against the oppressive and unconstitutional inflation tax! Even if you are not a US citizen you can find a way to persuade five US citizens to donate on this historic day.

We are all united for PEACE and FREEDOM!

Please pledge now.

Please spread the word.

Thank you.

PLEDGE to do EVERYTHING in my POWER to persuade five people to donate $100 each to the Ron Paul presidential campaign

Joe3113
12-08-2007, 04:38 AM
I tried to sign up and got this message "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled"

and how do we know you're legit?

Mark
12-08-2007, 07:14 AM
Come join us at the World Tea Party!!!!
For those who have maxed out their contributions to the campaign or who are foreigners that are not allowed to donate to the campaign, please join us at the World Tea Party this December 16th and donate to Ron Paul supporters who have paid hundreds or thousands of dollars out of their pockets to support the campaign with various projects and plan to spend much more.

Please pledge now at: WorldTeaParty07.com

Please spread the word.

Thank you.

Will check you out.

Also, my Church Organization is seeking donations for our Electoral Educational Project.

We are not a Federally Registered 501(c)3 Organization,
so our outreach is not limited in terms promoting specific individual candidates.

We follow the example set by Presidential Candidate Rep Dr Ron Paul
in terms of honor, integrity, and fiscal responsibility ,
so you can be assured your contribution will be handled accordingly.

If you do care to support us in our project,
please follow the link at the bottom of my signature,

"Please Help Our Church".

Thank you.

tobefree
12-08-2007, 07:37 PM
I tried to sign up and got this message "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled"

and how do we know you're legit?

Thanks for your support! Sorry for the technical issues.. it should be resolved now.

You can pledge now and if you are not comfortable with the sites that are available for you to gift to on Dec. 16th you can always change your mind.
The choice will be yours to decide who to gift to.

One of the areas of gifting can go to meetup group organizers and assistant organizers. Right now there are 1,400+ grassroots meetup groups using Meetup.com with 70,000+ members and all the resources to maintain these projects are funded by the members. The official campaign can not give them any direction or money. (They probably only have a few hundred people on the official staff and their focus is on traditional media.)

One of the most effective ways to get the word out is through canvassing and walking the neighborhoods. However, we pay out of our pockets for flyers, signs, and literature so we are all limited by our personal funds. I've personally donated and spent at least a couple thousand.

Anyways, we will post up brief descriptions of the meetup groups and will have a place to gift to a variety of different supporters and projects. The Granny Warriors will have a project on there and US donors will be able to donate an unlimited amount to the Blimp project.

Thanks! Please spread the word.