PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul to comment on Libertarian ticket on CNN in the next hour

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
06-22-2016, 11:00 AM
Ron is scheduled to be on the "Wolf" show today on CNN (1pmET hour) to discuss tonight's CNN Town Hall with Johnson & Weld.

Earlier this week, Ron declined to endorse the LP ticket when asked by MSNBC, calling them a "poor choice."

cajuncocoa
06-22-2016, 11:26 AM
Don't expect a Trump endorsement :rolleyes:

Makes Interesting Points
06-22-2016, 12:34 PM
Ron declined to endorse the LP ticket when asked by MSNBC, calling them a "poor choice."

Wait what? Ron Paul has something against Gary Johnson to the point where he wouldn't endorse him?

I personally like the Pauls significantly more than Johnson, because Johnson is a federalist on some social issues and doesn't promote conserving values like he does freedom conserving. But I wouldn't think that Ron would feel the same way as me, to the point where he wouldn't endorse. I'm not sure of the reason why he'd not endorse Johnson though. Maybe Ron is going for the Constitution Party?

CPUd
06-22-2016, 12:41 PM
There is some bad blood from 2012, it may go back even further, but I wouldn't expect Ron to endorse Gary on the LP ticket.

dannno
06-22-2016, 12:48 PM
Wait what? Ron Paul has something against Gary Johnson to the point where he wouldn't endorse him?

I personally like the Pauls significantly more than Johnson, because Johnson is a federalist on some social issues and doesn't promote conserving values like he does freedom conserving. But I wouldn't think that Ron would feel the same way as me, to the point where he wouldn't endorse. I'm not sure of the reason why he'd not endorse Johnson though. Maybe Ron is going for the Constitution Party?

A big reason is Weld... but now Ron has even more ammo with Johnson's recent comments on TPP.

Working Poor
06-22-2016, 03:34 PM
Ron has said more good stuff about Bernie than all the other candidates.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
06-23-2016, 04:12 PM
I think Ron is now saying he will "probably" vote LP, but he won't "endorse" Johnson/Weld.