PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson flipflops in favor of TPP! (Did Weld (NWO bagman) make him do it for $$$ ?)

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
06-20-2016, 04:24 PM
Johnson in Politico this weekend: “It is my understanding that the TPP does advance free trade,” says Johnson, “Is it a perfect document? Probably not. But based on my understanding of the document, I would be supporting it [though] in a perfect world there wouldn’t be a document like that, there would just be free trade.”

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/2016-campaign-election-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-green-party-jill-stein-progressives-liberal-213972

Johnson in Politico two weeks ago: "TPP is “laden with crony capitalism.” And that the “Free market really is the answer.”"

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/off-message-transcript-gary-johnson-223918

So, what has changed the past two weeks?

Weld has been talking to the money people.

Bush people. Romney people.

Lobbyists.

Multinational corporations. Banksters.

So Bill Weld told Gary Johnson what the people with money want to hear from him.

So there you go.

timosman
06-20-2016, 04:31 PM
Reasons to vote for Johnson: -1

phill4paul
06-20-2016, 04:32 PM
The LP really screwed the pooch in an election year that they could have made some major gain and damaged the two-party system. It's almost as if vested interests planned it that way.

Krugminator2
06-20-2016, 04:33 PM
The TPP can be both crony capitalist and advance freer trade. Those are not mutually exclusive.

I haven't seen a reason why it shouldn't be supported. Reducing trade barriers is always good for everyone.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
06-20-2016, 04:36 PM
The Constitution has a pretty good reason (unless you hate the Constitution & America or something):

"The President shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur."

r3volution 3.0
06-20-2016, 04:36 PM
The TPP can be both crony capitalist and advance freer trade. Those are not mutually exclusive.

I haven't seen a reason why it shouldn't be supported. Reducing trade barriers is always good for everyone.

Agreed