PDA

View Full Version : Urgent! Call radio station about libertarian response to terrorism

jmdrake
06-20-2016, 08:54 AM
A Nashville talk show host today said that on his show starting at noon central he will asking the question what is the libertarian response to terrorism. He is NOT a libertarian but at least he is somewhat open minded. You can hear the site online at htt://997wtn.com and the call in number is 615-737-9986. You can also message him on Facebook at the Dan Mandis Show Facebook page.

My talking points when I call are:

Tel Aviv shooting not as deadly because could people with guns shot back.

Even though Donald Trump is not a libertarian he is right when he says the Iraq, Libya and Syria wars were mistakes that made it less safe.

Ron Paul said similar things in 2008 and if he had been elected president ISIS wouldn't have been able to form because they thrive on the chaos caused by the neocon foreign policy.

No fly lists take away liberty without aiding security. Omar was on a no fly list and taken off.

I might not get all of that out but I will get out what I can.

younglibertarian
06-20-2016, 09:21 AM
A Nashville talk show host today said that on his show starting at noon central he will asking the question what is the libertarian response to terrorism. He is NOT a libertarian but at least he is somewhat open minded. You can hear the site online at htt://997wtn.com and the call in number is 615-737-9986. You can also message him on Facebook at the Dan Mandis Show Facebook page.

My talking points when I call are:

Tel Aviv shooting not as deadly because could people with guns shot back.

Even though Donald Trump is not a libertarian he is right when he says the Iraq, Libya and Syria wars were mistakes that made it less safe.

Ron Paul said similar things in 2008 and if he had been elected president ISIS wouldn't have been able to form because they thrive on the chaos caused by the neocon foreign policy.

No fly lists take away liberty without aiding security. Omar was on a no fly list and taken off.

I might not get all of that out but I will get out what I can.

I'll try if I can get time on my break.