PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul the only republican to beat a democrat

Finn
12-08-2007, 02:48 AM
And this is a fact. Think about it! Hillary against anyone else but Ron?

THINK ABOUT IT. PLEASE.

Sorry. Being tired.

OptionsTrader
12-08-2007, 02:49 AM
And this is a fact. Think about it! Hillary against anyone else but Ron?

THINK ABOUT IT. PLEASE.

Sorry. Being tired.

It is true.

Ben Elliott
12-08-2007, 02:52 AM
Most people logically see this. 70% of the country hates the war. All of the republican candidates want to fight the war and extend it even more. There is absolutely no way a republican can win. It isn't feasible from any perspective. Even if diebold goes haywire and add a few hundred thousand votes to the any other republican candidate, they will not will.

Ron Paul is the only one that can win and I would have said this even before I became a fan of his.

Finn
12-08-2007, 02:53 AM
I don't think enough people have realised this. Just the war issue?

Ron is the only right choise for the republicans. It's so simple.

Finn
12-08-2007, 02:55 AM
Let me say this.

The republican party party has absolutely NOTHING to offer on public eye except the war issue. And that is how Ron Paul could win.

Ben Elliott
12-08-2007, 02:58 AM
That's what makes me think Ron Paul will win in most primaries. No matter how much people enjoy labeling other people, these delegates are still people. They're mostlikely a part of that disenfranchised right that is fed up with the war. So even on a limited view, it's easy to see Ron Paul ahead of many others.

ashlux
12-08-2007, 03:00 AM
I know quite a few people who are very concerned about Ron Paul's foreign policy. There's a perception he is soft on terrorism. Further, I've noticed people might be upset about Iraq but also think it would be very wrong to pull out now.

I try to hit on what I think are Ron Paul's strong point and point out that we're pretty much screwed no matter what we do in Iraq. That it's just a matter of how much more meddling we are willing to do, how many trillions we are willing to pay, and how many deaths we are willing to cause. It's a tough sell for people who think we are obligated to stay in Iraq. :-/

Ben Elliott
12-08-2007, 03:02 AM
I hate to say it ashlux, but of all the things we've done against terrorism in this country, a slim fraction was probably affective and the majority made terrorism worse.

Even though I don't think Ron Paul is "soft" on terrorism, I wouldn't mind somebody soft on terrorism right about now.

ashlux
12-08-2007, 03:06 AM
I hate to say it ashlux, but of all the things we've done against terrorism in this country, a slim fraction was probably affective and the majority made terrorism worse.

Even though I don't think Ron Paul is "soft" on terrorism, I wouldn't mind somebody soft on terrorism right about now.

*I* know he's not soft on terrorism, that just seems to be the perception I've run across a lot. Maybe it's just getting late and I'm not making myself very clear :-)

RonPaulStreetTeam
12-08-2007, 03:29 AM
yeah, I know this to be true.
However this is what RUINS him out here in California =(

I wrote a nice thank you here.

http://ronpaulstreetteam.com/forums/index.php?topic=66.0

I really fucking thank you guys.
I am so upset with "liberal" "democrat" fucks!!!!

I can admit I was brainwashed into thinking I was one till I heard about Ron Paul
fuck a party line, vote smart!!!