PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Shooting Staged By Government - Press TV (????)

timosman
06-15-2016, 09:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMaPAONL_c8

Brian4Liberty
06-15-2016, 09:27 AM
Ugh. Anti-gun propaganda piece.

Ender
06-15-2016, 09:38 AM

Not exactly.

donnay
06-15-2016, 10:25 AM
Hmm...

acptulsa
06-15-2016, 11:07 AM

Not exactly.

Might as well be.

All inarticulate rant, no evidence. Yay.

Ender
06-15-2016, 11:25 AM
Might as well be.

These are interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC5tDJTIzPQ&ab_channel=PeekayTruth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiLk-V9DFpc&ab_channel=PeekayTruth

acptulsa
06-15-2016, 11:43 AM
These are interesting.

Yeah, they are. But all they really prove is that some Floridians who wanted to make a viral video have a crappy sense of direction.

Whether the government staged, or engineered, this event is an irrelevant distraction. One armed civilian on site could have saved dozens of lives. The 'trained professionals' couldn't even be bothered to do simple things like evacuate the patio, or evacuate the whole bar while they knew he was in a restroom. The idea that government gun control could have prevented this is completely disproven by the fact that the FBI investigated him twice, yet Wackenhut was still able to arm him. Does anyone really think that gun bans would apply to Wackenhut?

We have everything we need to shout down this push for gun control, and all of it is verified. All we can do with this grand expose of viral video makers who can't tell left from right is distract people from our valid, verified arguments.

It's stupid to even discuss this.

Brian4Liberty
06-15-2016, 01:35 PM
Might as well be.

Yep.

For 99.9% of the public, the guy they brought on to "defend" gun rights was there to look bad.

Mr.NoSmile
06-15-2016, 01:53 PM
A shooting can't just be a shooting, can it?

TheCount
06-15-2016, 02:32 PM
This just in: Iranian government propaganda station says that Muslim dude totally didn't kill anyone.

Working Poor
06-15-2016, 06:07 PM
One armed civilian on site could have saved dozens of lives.

Hell for that matter someone could have come up behind him knocked over the head with a beer bottle and knocked him down I can't believe this story I can't believe one man could shoot that many people and no one tried to knock his ass down or tried to throw a bar stool at him or something.

pcosmar
06-15-2016, 06:58 PM
Does anyone really think that gun bans would apply to Wackenhut?

Does anyone believe Wackenhut is a person?

acptulsa
06-15-2016, 07:01 PM
Does anyone believe Wackenhut is a person?

Should I have said Wackenhut employees?

pcosmar
06-15-2016, 07:03 PM
Hell for that matter someone could have come up behind him knocked over the head with a beer bottle and knocked him down I can't believe this story I can't believe one man could shoot that many people and no one tried to knock his ass down or tried to throw a bar stool at him or something.

A good helping of disbelief make listening to the story easier.

Much does not make sense..

unless you change the scenario,, and view it from a different perspective.
It really makes no sense (despite revisions) from the start.

unless it didn't happen that way.

pcosmar
06-15-2016, 07:05 PM

Cool..

I don't blame current holders of the Pinkerton name for sins of the past.

:D

pcosmar
06-15-2016, 07:08 PM

Could a Wackenhut Employee have been hired as a player in a training exercise?

and if so,,

How many people were shot by police?

Ender
06-15-2016, 07:20 PM
Looks like the shooter may have had some alphabet handlers.

CONFIRMED: FBI Introduced Florida Shooter to "Informants"
June 14, 2016 (Tony Cartalucci - LD) - It is now confirmed that in addition to two investigations and two interviews, Florida terror suspect Omar Mateen was also approached by "informants" working for the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) over a period of 10 months.

New York Daily News in their article, "FBI spied on Orlando gay club terrorist Omar Mateen for 10 months in 2013: FBI Director James Comey," would admit (emphasis added):

Mateen first appeared on authorities’ radar in 2013 after the security guard’s colleagues alerted the FBI to inflammatory statements he made to colleagues claiming “family connections to Al Qaeda,” according to Comey.

Mateen also told coworkers he had a family member who belonged to Hezbollah, a Shia network that is a bitter enemy of ISIS — the network he pledged allegiance to the night of the carnage, Comey noted.

The FBI’s Miami office opened an inquiry into Mateen.

“He said he hoped that law enforcement would raid his apartment and assault his wife and child so he could martyr himself,” Comey said.

Nevertheless, FBI investigators investigated Mateen, who was born in New York, for 10 months. They introduced him to confidential informants, spied on his communications and followed him. They also interviewed him twice.

Informants Posing as Handlers

The significance of this cannot be understated. "Informants" in this context, according to FBI affidavits regarding similar counterterrorism investigations, refers to individuals posing as members of terrorist organizations who approach suspects, coerce them into planning and preparing for terrorist attacks, before finally aiding the FBI in the suspect's arrest before the attack is finally carried out.

More: http://landdestroyer.blogspot.rs/2016/06/confirmed-fbi-introduced-florida.html

dannno
06-15-2016, 07:25 PM
Looks like the shooter may have had some alphabet handlers.

More: http://landdestroyer.blogspot.rs/2016/06/confirmed-fbi-introduced-florida.html

......aaaannndddd it all comes together.

Ender
06-15-2016, 07:51 PM
......aaaannndddd it all comes together.

Yep.

The plot begins to thicken.......

pcosmar
06-15-2016, 08:04 PM
A shooting can't just be a shooting, can it?

it can be.

This is a Police shooting..

it is different.