PDA

View Full Version : CFR MEMBER QUOTED AGAINST TRUMP !

ProBlue33
06-14-2016, 11:18 PM
For those not in know, this seems normal, and yet those of us that know what this is, it says "neocons attacking Trump"
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-security-idUSKCN0Z002S

Max Boot, an influential conservative at the Council on Foreign Relations, said the Orlando tragedy “could have provided an opening for Trump to rally Republicans against terrorism.” But instead, Boot said, Trump has been “partisan and petty.”

Boot criticized Trump for suggesting on Monday that President Barack Obama may sympathize with radicalized Muslims and for reviving the proposed Muslim ban. “His performance has been in character,” Boot said, “which is to say appalling.”

Trump has alarmed some mainstream Republicans with vows to shred international trade deals, his demands that Mexico pay for a border wall and his questioning of U.S. foreign policy pillars such as its security commitments to NATO and Asian allies.

If the CFR is attacking Trump and then Clinton says this....do the math it's easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba9wxl1Dmas

I am surprised some of the 08 people don't see it, just saying.

openfire
06-14-2016, 11:22 PM
I am surprised some of the 08 people don't see it, just saying.

I've been pondering this myself for a while now. It's astonishing.

CPUd
06-14-2016, 11:24 PM
You realize at least 3/4 of the commentary from the press and the voters is critical of Trump for this? Not because there is some sort of conspiracy against him, but because it was a fucking stupid way to handle it.

ProBlue33
06-14-2016, 11:28 PM
CPU
You are an old self admitted Hilary supporter, just once I would like you to come out just as strong against her as you have against Trump.
Actually no, be fair, and for every anti-trump post do an anti-Hilary one; maybe that is asking too much, but still.

timosman
06-14-2016, 11:29 PM
It seems this article is biased and violates Reuters' own editorial policy - http://handbook.reuters.com/index.php?title=Freedom_from_bias#Take_no_side.2C_ tell_all_sides :confused:

phill4paul
06-14-2016, 11:36 PM
And dumb-asses believe that they can't be played from two different sides. When the two different choices they are allowed to choose from are not different in the least.

openfire
06-14-2016, 11:49 PM
And dumb-asses believe that they can't be played from two different sides. When the two different choices they are allowed to choose from are not different in the least.

Be careful about who you are calling dumb-asses. There are differences. You just don't see them, because you're not looking deeply enough. For example, look at what is happening in Europe with immigration... It's clear to me that the TPTB want the same for America, and 'he who cannot be named' opposes this. That's just one example. There are differences.

phill4paul
06-14-2016, 11:53 PM
Be careful about who you are calling dumb-asses. There are differences. You just don't see them, because you're not looking deeply enough. For example, look at what is happening in Europe with immigration... It's clear to me that the TPTB want the same for America, and 'he who cannot be named' opposes this. That's just one example. There are differences.

A palpable hit? Do you feel it? Learn from or continue in your inability to counter. Your choice.

openfire
06-14-2016, 11:56 PM
A palpable hit? Do you feel it? Learn from or continue in your inability to counter. Your choice.

Expand.

phill4paul
06-15-2016, 12:05 AM
Expand.

Ask and receive.

ProBlue33
06-15-2016, 12:06 AM

I will admit this is possible, look at Obama's hope & change in 8 years; there are former Obama supporters, that felt they got conned big time.
The truth is we wouldn't really know unless Trump took power, but if he is playing everybody, he would primaried as a sitting president and be gone in 4.
His ego is triple the size of Obamas, I think that would drive him want to leave a positive legacy for America.

Roll the dice with Trump, or just not play, this is a problem Americans all face this election cycle.

Origanalist
06-15-2016, 12:10 AM
I will admit this is possible, look at Obama's hope & change in 8 years; there are former Obama supporters, that felt they got conned big time.
The truth is we wouldn't really know unless Trump took power, but if he is playing everybody, he would primaried as a sitting president and be gone in 4.
His ego is triple the size of Obamas, I think that would drive him want to leave a positive legacy for America.

Roll the dice with Trump, or just not play, this is a problem Americans all face this election cycle.

There is no rolling of dice. there is only those too dense to see it.

timosman
06-15-2016, 12:17 AM
There is no rolling of dice. there is only those too dense to see it.

We are fucked, we get it. Would you like to share anything else?

phill4paul
06-15-2016, 12:23 AM

Roll the dice with Trump? Playing against the House is a suckers bet. Did Obama's ego leave him a positive legacy? The fuck of it all is that there is not even a 3rd party choice for us. In a year a 3rd party choice could change dynamics forever. It's shit across the board. Grasp at straws. I'm down with Geddy Lee, not on his political bent, but in his phrasing of choices that are manufactured for us.

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose freewill"

I don't believe that freewill is inherent in our current situation. And in this current situation there is only one other course.

But we cannot speak of this in this particular tavern.

CPUd
06-15-2016, 12:24 AM
https://i.imgur.com/sav3u7R.jpg

phill4paul
06-15-2016, 12:27 AM
We are fucked, we get it. Would you like to share anything else?

Why would one choose to do that in a tavern known to be rife with the Kings spies? That would be silly, now, wouldn't it?

luctor-et-emergo
06-15-2016, 01:01 AM
Ah, the Club For Rabies. Do I care ? No. End of message.

nikcers
06-15-2016, 01:17 AM
Hitler was a vegan. A recent poll came out that said 55% of people are NEVER trumpl. This is getting paranoid and weird and embarassing.

acptulsa
06-15-2016, 07:14 AM
CPU
You are an old self admitted Hilary supporter, just once I would like you to come out just as strong against her as you have against Trump.
Actually no, be fair, and for every anti-trump post do an anti-Hilary one; maybe that is asking too much, but still.

Are Clinton's trolls trying to turn this site into one big commercial for her?

Go invite some to come spam this forum, and see if she gets treated any better than her fascist buddy.

cajuncocoa
06-15-2016, 07:29 AM
CPU
Actually no, be fair, and for every anti-trump post do an anti-Hilary one; maybe that is asking too much, but still.My thought on this: if there were people here pushing HRC, trying to convince the RPF membership that she would be good for liberty (or not as bad as her opponent) I think you would see as many anti-Hillary threads. Since no one is that stupid, there's no need to convince anyone of reasons why they shouldn't vote for her because no one is advocating to do so. If anyone is that stupid, they're keeping it to themselves, which is wise ...as well as considerate of their fellow RPF brothers and sisters.

CaptUSA
06-15-2016, 09:19 AM
do the math it's easy.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/95/74/cb/9574cb5a3284956ac6f17901ceb3c026.jpg

I'm not surprised that you can't see that you are latching onto any piece of information that suits your own preconceived notions. It's a true sign of a mark. Once you fall for the con-job, you'll listen to anything that allows you to sustain your fantasy while dismissing everything else.

fcreature
06-15-2016, 10:08 AM
CPU

Weak.