PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: NSA Veteran, of 28 years, reveals that 9/11 was a forced stand-down

terlinguatx
06-14-2016, 11:35 AM
I've never thought of myself as a truther,

Slave Mentality
06-14-2016, 12:55 PM
Is it any wonder that they keep their stinking traps shut until they are done milking the hell out of us and no longer worry about job security?

You are about 15 years late to the party Karen.

jllundqu
06-14-2016, 12:57 PM
I've never thought of myself as a truther, or focussed on the subject much. However, this breaking Government news, combined with the credibility and credentials of the victim, is too much to ignore. Here's her statement: www.FreedomSOS.com/stewartexpanded (www.FreedomSOS.com/stewartexpanded)

lol my browser wouldn't even open the link.... said 'suspected malware'... no thanks!

Snip some of the dialogue pls

timosman
06-14-2016, 01:01 PM
http://www.biggerthansnowden.com/stewart.html

[Florida, 5-21-16]: As you read this, Karen Stewart, ex-NSA employee, and now a targeted indvidiual for standing up for her rights, might be facing yet another wave of directed energy weapon (DEW) attacks while under constant electronic surveillance at her residence in Tallahassee. Or she might be under observation and harassment by a member of a gangstalking group out to hound her every day.

This shadowy, deeply disturbing side of the National Security Agency was revealed to Karen when she took on NSA management for wrongful termination and discrimination in a lawsuit filed in 2010 with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) at Baltimore. It also fits in well with the rogue and unaccountable picture of the NSA, and especially its internal Security apparatus that many whistleblowers have seen and revealed in the recent past, including former NSA employee and whistleblowers, Russel Tice, Marc Novitsky, and most notably, Edward Snowden.

Karen Stewart was born in the late 1950s to an Air Force officer and his wife. After graduating in linguistics from Florida State University, she applied to the NSA as a linguist in 1982, where she worked for the next 28 years. She worked on intelligence reports and authored a critical series for Operation Iraqi Freedom revealing Russian countermeasures, a project that some believe saved the lives of hundreds of American soldiers. However, this report was unduly credited to a colleague who curried favors in the Weapons and Space directorate and managed to receive a promotion. Her firing and current ordeal is an offshoot of when Karen righteously complained and asked the Inspector General to investigate.

After her complaint of undue favors and credits bestowed on an undeserving colleague, between 2006-2009, the management at NSA slandered Karen’s image with accusations of paranoia and fictitious mental illnesses followed by threats of firing. After three years of stalking and harassment at her home in Columbia, MD, disguised as an ‘investigation’, she was fired in 2010 by the NSA, despite the EEOC’s order for no adverse action till its adjudication.

From 2010 onwards, she reported home break-ins, phone and internet bugging, vehicles parked near her home overnight on rotating shifts, and incidences of photo-stalking by suspicious men. The stalking attempts included tactics such as maligning her image and misinforming locals and neighbors to actively and passively snoop on and harass her, or recruiting paid informers and stalkers. Basically, "Zersetzung." In 2015, Electronic harassment and torture was added to this ordeal.

Karen today faces life threatening beams of high energy ultrasonic and microwave bursts directed at her from frequency based weapons that plague her around the clock. NSA agents have previously used DEW attacks during the Iraq war, and these are known to cause death from seizure and strokes, heart attacks and cancer. As this continues, the Leon County Sheriff's Department and the Tallahassee Police Department either ignore or deny their use.

Although NSA internally promotes fair play and the Federal ‘No Fear Act’, Karen reveals that the “real NSA Security was all about covering up the abuses of upper management.” This has included trading promotions for sexual favors and compromising managers with blackmail for such wrongdoings.

Back in 2009 she approached Siobhan Gorman of the Wall Street Journal and was told how similar her story was to that of other whistleblowers being stalked by NSA security. The DEW attacks and electronic surveillance as well as gangstalking have been reported by thousands of American citizens over the last decade. With the increasing surveillance power and internal corruption in the NSA and other agencies, Karen rejects the suggestion that Edward Snowden should have gone through ‘proper internal authorities’, given that today they operate as rogue government agencies that are accountable to no one, while dealing out criminal assault and harassment to Americans who display integrity, ethics and patriotism.

As Karen and her lawyers struggle to get a response from the EEOC she wonders whether “with each nocturnal assault, I or one of my family will not wake up tomorrow.”

Cleaner44
06-14-2016, 01:01 PM
lol my browser wouldn't even open the link.... said 'suspected malware'... no thanks!

Here is a video from a few months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ravXai6nfMg

acptulsa
06-14-2016, 01:02 PM
She spends a minute saying they could have sounded warnings and saved lives (which we knew) but officials in the NSA ordered silence (which we didn't know, and she doesn't go into detail about). And she spends hours talking about how she's being tortured with ultrasound and microwave emitters.

jllundqu
06-14-2016, 01:15 PM
yeah I watched about 30 seconds of the above video... I stopped at "Welcome to love guns and freedom!" I can't stop laughing!

And I think "directed energy weapon" attacks are bullshit, sorry. If someone wanted her silenced, they'd do it the old fashioned way...

I do find the whole Targeted Individual (TI) subculture wildly entertaining, though.

Zippyjuan
06-14-2016, 01:33 PM
"Directed energy weapons attacks!" Lol!

Karen today faces life threatening beams of high energy ultrasonic and microwave bursts directed at her from frequency based weapons that plague her around the clock.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Active_Denial_System_Humvee.jpg

Intoxiklown
06-14-2016, 02:02 PM
This woman is a loon. If she is right about anything, it is pure luck.

She reeks of someone delusional, who has been taken advantage of by someone else with an agenda, whether right or wrong.

Ronin Truth
06-14-2016, 02:02 PM
Ah goody, a new flavor of "inside job", the forced stand down. :p :mad: :mad: :mad:

terlinguatx
06-14-2016, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE

terlinguatx
06-14-2016, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE

terlinguatx
06-14-2016, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE

timosman
06-14-2016, 02:19 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/entry.php?229-Dr-Judy-Wood-s-Book-Where-Did-The-Towers-Go

Slave Mentality
06-14-2016, 02:19 PM
She received gangstalking/cointelpro/zersetzung harassment for filing the lawsuit which escalated to electromagnetic weapon harassment when she started spilling the beans on 9/11.

Why didn't they just make her have an accident then? Seems like a lot of effort to mess with someone.

acptulsa
06-14-2016, 02:25 PM
Why didn't they just make her have an accident then? Seems like a lot of effort to mess with someone.

The only reason I can think of is they wanted to do what she's doing, so more people would associate 9-11 truth with batshit crazy people--whether she fits the description or not.

terlinguatx
06-14-2016, 02:31 PM

terlinguatx
06-14-2016, 03:20 PM
[QUOTE

Slave Mentality
06-14-2016, 03:29 PM
^I can dig that.

r3volution 3.0
06-14-2016, 03:34 PM
Yea, this is totally unverifiable and silly on its face: garbage.

It's likely true that national security personnel were ordered to stand down on 9/11, but this is not evidence of it being true.

terlinguatx
06-14-2016, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE

dannno
06-14-2016, 04:01 PM
It's likely true that national security personnel were ordered to stand down on 9/11, but this is not evidence of it being true.

Not strong evidence, but could be true :confused:

The better evidence is looking at what was going on that morning at NORAD. They were doing multiple hijacking drills where they had false radar blips up on the screen that morning. When the attack was announced, they were confused as to whether it was real world or exercise. They still had the false radar blips on the screen while they were trying to figure out what was going on with the hijacking. Additionally, NORAD and the FAA were incommunicado - their phone lines were jammed and they couldn't talk to each other. This means most of the NORAD and FAA personell were not involved, but were simply hog tied and couldn't do anything during the attack because some small group of people had set it up so they would fail and take as long as possible to get things figured out.

Most all of our fighter jets had been moved from the Northeastern corridor up to Canada for yet another drill happening that day.

One of the drills going on during 9/11 was a drill where they were pretending to hijack planes to crash them into buildings. This was perfect because they could take audio recordings and fake phone calls from the drills and broadcast them on TV like they were coming out of the planes that had actually been hijacked.

r3volution 3.0
06-14-2016, 04:06 PM
Not strong evidence, but could be true :confused:

The OP is garbage evidence.

I'm saying that there is other, good evidence to indicate that national security was deliberately compromised from within.

The better evidence is looking at what was going on that morning at NORAD. They were doing multiple hijacking drills where they had false radar blips up on the screen that morning. When the attack was announced, they were confused as to whether it was real world or exercise. They still had the false radar blips on the screen while they were trying to figure out what was going on with the hijacking. Additionally, NORAD and the FAA were incommunicado - their phone lines were jammed and they couldn't talk to each other. This means most of the NORAD and FAA personell were not involved, but were simply hog tied and couldn't do anything during the attack because some small group of people had set it up so they would fail and take as long as possible to get things figured out.

Most all of our fighter jets had been moved from the Northeastern corridor up to Canada for yet another drill happening that day.

One of the drills going on during 9/11 was a drill where they were pretending to hijack planes to crash them into buildings. This was perfect because they could take audio recordings and fake phone calls from the drills and broadcast them on TV like they were coming out of the planes that had actually been hijacked.

Yes, that's some of the evidence I was talking about.

FindLiberty
06-14-2016, 04:10 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/2014/06/27/steven-hatfills-strange-trip-accused-terrorist-medical-adventurer-255295.html

terlinguatx
06-14-2016, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE

r3volution 3.0
06-14-2016, 04:53 PM
Excuse me? A lifelong NSA veteran, working in Ft. Meade on 9/11, who talked with the actual analysts that said they were told to ignore 9/11 intelligence months before it happened, is the best evidence you could ask for.

She's claiming to be a former NSA employee. How do we know she is?

I could claim to be Dick Cheney and tell you "yea, we did it." Would you believe me?

terlinguatx
06-14-2016, 05:33 PM
[QUOTE

r3volution 3.0
06-14-2016, 05:41 PM
She has an EEOC lawsuit in process in Maryland, with respected attorneys, against the NSA, where both parties acknowledge that she's a 28 year veteran

My mistake, I missed that part (stopped reading after "directed energy weapons" were mentioned).

So evidently she was an NSA employee, but as for her claims about 9/11, is there any corroboration of her statements?

P.S. For that matter, what specifically are her statements? I too get a security warning on your link, so I'm not clicking.

Would you copy/paste the whole article here please?

06-14-2016, 06:45 PM
I would suggest a tin foil hat. It protects you from the energy waves.

timosman
06-14-2016, 06:56 PM
I would suggest a tin foil hat. It protects you from the energy waves.

Why not fit her house or at least her bedroom with a Faraday cage?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UNUVqRO5Fgw/Te0_pUJIjSI/AAAAAAAAQdM/xtrVIr1Xv3I/s1600/Tesla18Dalek10006Ft.jpg

terlinguatx
06-14-2016, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=

06-14-2016, 08:08 PM
Why mock? The technology for various EMF weapons has been around since the 50s, and has advanced exponentially like any other technology: FreedomSOS.com/science (http://www.FreedomSOS.com/science). You sound like a 16th century village peasant ready to burn at the stake any stranger who speaks of classified weaponry that you or the general public isn't aware of on a widespread basis.

Because the whole premise of this is stupid. If this lady was divulging NSA secrets, the government would just kill her. Not shoot her with spaceman rays.

donnay
06-14-2016, 08:29 PM
Because the whole premise of this is stupid. If this lady was divulging NSA secrets, the government would just kill her. Not shoot her with spaceman rays.

They haven't killed Snowden yet.

terlinguatx
06-14-2016, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE

ChristianAnarchist
06-14-2016, 09:22 PM

Because they haven't been able to lay their hands on him yet...

ChristianAnarchist
06-14-2016, 09:23 PM
I've never thought of myself as a truther, or focussed on the subject much. However, this breaking Government news, combined with the credibility and credentials of the victim, is too much to ignore. Here's her statement: www.FreedomSOS.com (http://www.FreedomSOS.com)

Ok, I clicked on the link and my anti-virus didn't report anything...

donnay
06-14-2016, 09:32 PM
Because they haven't been able to lay their hands on him yet...

If they wanted to get him he would have been gotten. Snowden played his cards right. I imagine if anything happens to him, information will go viral, regardless of "national security," and they know it.

06-15-2016, 05:16 AM

Only because Snowden got to the press and the Russians first. Plus he is still holding dirt on them.

ChristianAnarchist
06-15-2016, 05:45 AM
If they wanted to get him he would have been gotten. Snowden played his cards right. I imagine if anything happens to him, information will go viral, regardless of "national security," and they know it.

Goonerment "agents" are not infallible. In fact quite the opposite. I'm sure they dropped the ball on this one because they didn't know at first how important Snowden was. He was in Hong Kong before they could act and by the time they revoked his passport he was already on a flight to Moscow. I've been to China many times and believe me, our goonerment goons would have a hard time extracting someone from there. Never been to Russia but I'm sure the same is true for there...

terlinguatx
06-15-2016, 05:51 AM
[QUOTE=

limequat
06-15-2016, 07:02 AM
I'd like to think that if the NSA was told to stand down for 9/11 that...
1) Snowden would have had documents to that effect
2) Greenwald would have led with that

I'm still holding out hope that the smoking gun is still buried somewhere in a pile of powerpoints.

angelatc
06-15-2016, 07:07 AM
This woman is a loon. If she is right about anything, it is pure luck.

She reeks of someone delusional, who has been taken advantage of by someone else with an agenda, whether right or wrong.

Bear in mind that she passed some serious psychological testing before being accepted into the nation's most prestigious law enforcement agency there buddy.

Reported.

Ronin Truth
06-15-2016, 08:25 AM
Bear in mind that she passed some serious psychological testing before being accepted into the nation's most prestigious law enforcement agency there buddy.

Reported.

+Rep!

Intoxiklown
06-16-2016, 09:01 PM
LOL

Anyone else get a -rep and this lovely moniker...."totalitarian statist troll"?

I'm pretty sure I never dismissed the premise of what she said. What I said was SHE was a loon. There is credible, there is probable, and then is insane. She is insane. Regardless of what tests she passed 30 years ago, who knows what events, experiences, or gentic monsters in her DNA were and are lurking?

There are too many crediblle sources, with cooboration and verified witnesses to be passing this crazy chick around.

Intoxiklown
06-16-2016, 09:37 PM

Reported.

I'm hip, BUT.......

Let's look at the facts.

1) She claims she authored a report someone else was given credit for. Possible, but also no evidence. Also possible she had little to no impact with said report.

2) She starts raising hell about it for 3 years. Possibly just, possibly feeling slighted and under appreciated (which I have seen RAMPANT with employees who can be replaced in 15 minutes. How many times a day do you think people tell themselves,"This place can't run without me!"?) for no justifiable reason. Also very possible she simply simply doesn't know how to play the corporate game, and can't understand this as to deal with lack of promotion.I know it sucks, but it's a fact of life.

3) The part that I feel in my gut, and the part not listed in her story (and am confident anyone here who has worked in a supervisory position an atest), is that her constant bickering was deemed cause for a hostile work environment, was most likely warned of termination if continued by HR, which it was, which lead to termination. This is a termination that can lead to fire with cause, meaning no benefits, including unemployment.

4) All this stuff comes out after she is fired, and in the middle of an EEOC lawsuit.

5) She talked to a reporter about her situation in 2009, who told her all kinds of horror stories from other whistle blowers. She is fired in 2010. Makes statements about 9/11 in 2015.

She is either grubbing her ass off for a settlement. Something happened in this woman's life over the past ten years that caused a break. Or she is just vindictive.

She is no threat to anyone in the NSA. All she has is an EEOC lawsuit, and stories. If she truly was a threat, she would be dead. When you have billions of dollars, all kinds of fun gadgets the public has no clue about, and trained killers that make Jason Bourne look like Sponge Bob....you don't kill someone with possible cancer.

terlinguatx
06-17-2016, 03:04 PM
LOL

Anyone else get a -rep and this lovely moniker...."totalitarian statist troll"?

I'm pretty sure I never dismissed the premise of what she said. What I said was SHE was a loon. There is credible, there is probable, and then is insane. She is insane. Regardless of what tests she passed 30 years ago, who knows what events, experiences, or gentic monsters in her DNA were and are lurking?

There are too many crediblle sources, with cooboration and verified witnesses to be passing this crazy chick around.

You must have a very low IQ to believe in the pseudoscience of psychology.

terlinguatx
06-17-2016, 03:07 PM

terlinguatx
06-17-2016, 03:11 PM
[QUOTE=

Intoxiklown
06-17-2016, 03:36 PM
You must have a very low IQ to believe in the pseudoscience of psychology.

My hat's off to you my friend, that is the finest bit of double-speak, misinformation, and Orwellian nonsense I've ever read. If Ayn Rand were still alive, I think your one post would have inspired her to write another dozen books. You are truly a skilled spin doctor. I'm debating whether it is worth the effort to excoriate, because I think any intelligent person will see it for the ridiculous disinformation it is.

I really think you might want to mind the IQ statements if you think some people don't just snap under enough pressure. I am the first one to advise against brain fornicators, but that doesn't mean there aren't some valid issues within their field. I'm speaking to ones that can be traced to chemical imbalance mainly. But every once and awhile, someone will have a mental meltdown given the proper pressures in their life. You dispute that?

And you do realize (with the exception of #3, which I stated is my personal belief based on experience) that all that "spin" and "double speak" is nothing than a breakdown of the facts YOU linked to, without the OP link commentary?

You sure you want to go down this road with me? Because in no way have I advocated the official 9/11 story, but rather made a point that this woman is a piss poor source for such arguments. Know why? Because she is fucking crazy. Or she is vindictive, and wants money. Either choice makes her a foolish post to hang your hat on.

terlinguatx
06-17-2016, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=

Intoxiklown
06-17-2016, 04:07 PM
LOL... This is your argument in a nutshell: " she is $#@!ing crazy. [Because I say so]"

The top management in the NSA was embarrassed by their treatment of her. They knew she had a valid case, they knew it would make the papers when she won, and therefore they tried to make her go away with Gangstalking/Zersetzung, instead of making things right. She didn't cave, she kept with her lawsuit despite the harassment, and when things kept escalating she started to fight fire with fire by spilling the beans on some of the agencies dark secrets. They then responded with EMF torture to not only silence her, but to discredit her memory. She's a tough cookie though. In 1962 you could build a device that will put voices in your head for $60, imagine how much the classified technology has advanced since then: www.BiggerThanSnowden.com/V2k

No. If she had any kind of case for wrongful termination, that would have immediately settled. Ask anyone in the world who works in, or with human resources, and you'll find that is standing protocol. Hell, one of the reasons you have to be careful with sexual harassment is it is common practice to settle, as well as terminate the person accused....even if they are obviously innocent.

You say fight fire with fire. I agree, and stated, it's possible. But it's also possible, and more likely given the timeline of events, that she wants her money.

presence
06-17-2016, 04:42 PM

curious what browser / OS you're on and more info on the malware alert; I run a pretty clean ship and didn't get any feedback on this site

https://safeweb.norton.com/
no issues

http://scanurl.net/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freedomsos.com%2F&uesb=Check+This+URL#results
no issues

https://global.sitesafety.trendmicro.com/result.php
no issues

terlinguatx
06-18-2016, 09:29 AM
[QUOTE=

Swordsmyth
09-03-2019, 04:07 PM
http://www.biggerthansnowden.com/stewart.html

Remember the website www.BiggerThanSnowden.com (Wayback link) (https://web.archive.org/web/20190503070612/https://www.biggerthansnowden.com/), where Bill Binney, and a ton of other former CIA, NSA, Military Intel, Law Enforcement, and other individuals had gathered to try and raise awareness of Gangstalking and Electronic Weapons harassment of innocent civilians? It is gone. (http://www.biggerthansnowden.com) Google vanished it from the index and even the Archive.is files were wiped except for the most recent entry. It has gotten to the point where that is how you know something is legit.