PDA

View Full Version : Idea 3:

DirectDemocracy
12-08-2007, 01:34 AM
After 9/11 I started researching politics seeing if there was anything I could do to stop another 9/11. Not too soon after I found out that each person has little power, but I kept on looking. After a few years of researching I learned that Al Qaida has nuclear weapons. Then the trail went dead for me because I saw that there had to be a road to more information, but I didn't yet know where it was. Then I heard Mike Gravel talk about his Direct Democracy idea and since I have been in D.C. for a while I decided to go to many Congresspeople's offices to push this idea. I also went to many Congressional sessions and I spoke to a number of staffers with lengthy conversations. I then saw how corrupt Congress was. Since I reached the end of the road I said I want to keep on searching but since I had exhausted all mainstream sources of information I started looking at what the media calls "conspiracy theory" websites which me being a logical straight person puposely avoided all the time I was researching. i then understood this whole political thing. I used to be one of Giuliani's biggest supporters, but after speaking to Mike Gravel and doing the non-mainstream research I dropped him.

The point of me writing this is to say how hard it is to get to mainstream America unless they are shown good information.

So I propose that either I, or with collaboration with others, or someone else make a website that will just be devoted to explaining to the mainstream in a very mainstream way the issues that really matter to them yet are very hard to find on the internet because the mainstream doesn't want them to know these things. But these are the keys to getting them to become Ron Paul guys.

The kind of things that need to be explained to people in a researched way that they could understand is central banks, the federal reserve, money, currency, the history of money from the beginning of time, Monetary Policy, and gold and silver. There are books on these things and websites and videos that touch on some of it, but we should make a website that aggregates all the information and presents it in a very easy to understand manner for most people who don't know even the slightest thing about these issues. People don't like taxes and if they were to know that there money is being taxed big time through the inflation tax and if we could spell out how much money is really being stolen from them a year in percents then we get them to join the movement. They will probably be so upset about it that they will want to protest outside the federal reserve and we could get our money system changed.