PDA

View Full Version : At least 50 dead after a gay nightclub shooting in Orlando

Anticollectivist
06-12-2016, 09:07 AM
Well, a lot of the facts about this mass shooting are still unknown but you can just imagine how the news media and the noble public servants of our government are going to be reacting to this recent event which has now been described as the worst mass shooting in American history. Ive already heard wise old Tom Brokaw giving his invaluable words of wisdom on the subject stating "we must have a serious political debate about this subject" (of course more politics and more government control will solve the problem) and "these days if you got a problem just take care of it with a gun".

I bought a shot gun myself recently that I still haven't got from the gun store yet and during my government imposed waiting period Ive had second thoughts about whether I really wanted it now and have been thinking maybe I'll just get a refund and wait and get a gun sometime in the future. But now Im thinking its best to get myself a gun now while I still have the chance before all the self righteous liberals in this country make us all defenseless victims completely dependent on the incompetent oppressive corrupt immoral government.

Unregistered_guest
07-09-2016, 04:27 AM
It seems Evil can be divided into two kinds: that which leads to nothingness, and that which leads to greater evil. I have no reason to assume such a distinction actually exists. I could be just trying to cope with my situation. Thus I still carry a weapon or two for cases when they are not mere fabrications. Lord, hear us and have mercy.

oyarde
07-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Well, a lot of the facts about this mass shooting are still unknown but you can just imagine how the news media and the noble public servants of our government are going to be reacting to this recent event which has now been described as the worst mass shooting in American history. Ive already heard wise old Tom Brokaw giving his invaluable words of wisdom on the subject stating "we must have a serious political debate about this subject" (of course more politics and more government control will solve the problem) and "these days if you got a problem just take care of it with a gun".

I bought a shot gun myself recently that I still haven't got from the gun store yet and during my government imposed waiting period Ive had second thoughts about whether I really wanted it now and have been thinking maybe I'll just get a refund and wait and get a gun sometime in the future. But now Im thinking its best to get myself a gun now while I still have the chance before all the self righteous liberals in this country make us all defenseless victims completely dependent on the incompetent oppressive corrupt immoral government.
Everyone should have a shotgun and a rifle , bare minimum.

phill4paul
07-09-2016, 06:25 PM
Everyone should have a shotgun and a rifle , bare minimum.

Bare minimum.