PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Song! Mike Gravel Rap Song - Power to the People

Nyte
12-08-2007, 12:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PeZDHXgsw

Power to the peeeople!

This guy cracks me up. :D

Is there any chance he'll ever endorse RP? :)

TechnoGuyRob
12-08-2007, 01:01 AM
Mike Gravel rocks. :D If Ron Paul ends up running away with all the early primaries, I might have to convince my parents to vote Mike Gravel come Super Tuesday down here in IL. :)

user
12-08-2007, 01:03 AM
I'm not sure, he's unpredictable

RonPaulStreetTeam
12-08-2007, 03:10 AM
Mike Gravel has TALKED SHIT about Ron Paul, straight up said he can't do what he claims.

Mike Gravel is OPENLY for ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and a NATIONAL ID CARD

DISINFO IN THIS THREAD!!!!

user
12-08-2007, 03:19 AM
Mike Gravel has TALKED SHIT about Ron Paul, straight up said he can't do what he claims.

Mike Gravel is OPENLY for ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and a NATIONAL ID CARD

DISINFO IN THIS THREAD!!!!
Are you talking about the "can't bring about change" comment? I think he was just referring to the National Initiative.

xao
12-08-2007, 03:34 AM
This is the stupidest shit i've ever heared. Shit-Hop is so dead and boring these days.

InRonWeTrust
12-08-2007, 11:06 AM

What are you talking about? Where has Gravel talked trash on Ron?

The only time I have seen him talk about Ron he was praising Ron!

And yes, this video owns.

tamor
12-08-2007, 11:13 AM
This video is great - why? because it shows an older American on YouTube that is not offensive to his generation. Time to send it to our older relatives with your Ron Paul signature attached- i am sending it to my grandmother. I do not think she knows who Mike Gravel is, but she continues to hear about Ron Paul and the messages of "Give peace and chance" "Power to the people" "Let me say what I want" resounds with all Americans.

Nyte
12-08-2007, 12:50 PM
And yes, this video owns.

:D :D