PDA

View Full Version : Obese woman starts trashing store after EBT card gets refused

tod evans
06-06-2016, 12:28 PM
From Drudge;

VIDEO: OBESE WOMAN STARTS TRASHING STORE AFTER EBT CARD GETS REFUSED

http://www.infowars.com/video-obese-woman-starts-trashing-store-after-ebt-card-gets-refused/

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=58a_1464890232

A video currently going viral shows an obese woman trashing a store because her food stamps benefit card was declined.

The clip features the unnamed woman lumbering around the convenience store sweeping items off the shelves as she repeatedly mumbles, “Call the police, call the police!”
The woman begins to knock over entire shelves as she continues the tirade while one shopper asks her, “What the f**k you doing?”
Her belligerent behavior continues until shop workers manage to grab her and haul her considerable frame outside.
The video provides a glimpse of what could happen if a widespread glitch affects EBT cards nationwide.
Back in 2013, several Walmart stores suffered looting and “mini-riots” following an EBT card shutoff, which was caused after a routine check by vendor Xerox Corp. resulted in a system failure.
Managers were forced to close a Walmart in Philadelphia, Mississippi when people reacted to the failure by staging a “mini-riot.”
Shoppers also attempted to loot hundreds of dollars worth of groceries at Walmart stores in Springhill and Mansfield, Louisiana after the glitch temporarily allowed them to make unlimited purchases on their EBT cards.
According to USDA estimates, food stamp participation increased from 17 million users in 2000 to nearly 47 million in 2014, although the number of Americans using EBT cards has declined by around 1.5 million since 2012.
“While we understand that Electronic Benefits Transfer cards, unemployment and other social support mechanisms are necessary for those who may have temporarily come upon hard times in an economic environment wrought with fraud and machinations that have left hard working Americans in dire straits, the fact is that millions upon millions of people feel entitled to the benefits they receive from the taxpayer and have made sitting on the couch, smoking weed, and getting paid a career,”

(I don't 'understand', not even a little bit! te)

phill4paul
06-06-2016, 12:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyerIDAU3oc

dannno
06-06-2016, 12:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW-4LU79qbU

donnay
06-06-2016, 12:38 PM
Can anyone imagine what it will be like when all welfare cards are turned off? I believe this episode is a foreshadow of what's to come.

ThePaleoLibertarian
06-06-2016, 12:45 PM
Once again, I am utterly flabbergasted at the demographic of the assailant.

acptulsa
06-06-2016, 12:47 PM

Once again, I was correct when I predicted you'd pop up and start talking demographics.

phill4paul
06-06-2016, 12:51 PM

Terrible, just terrible....

http://static.vibe.com/files/article_images/White-People-Food-Stamp-Fraud.jpg

oyarde
06-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Can anyone imagine what it will be like when all welfare cards are turned off? I believe this episode is a foreshadow of what's to come.

Shut 'em off .

oyarde
06-06-2016, 12:59 PM

Where I live , nearly all food stamp , medicare , medicaid fraud is done by white people. LOL

donnay
06-06-2016, 01:03 PM
Shut 'em off .

I hear you--loud and clear and couldn't agree more. I just hope people are ready for the Zombie Apocalypse.

tod evans
06-06-2016, 01:15 PM
Shut 'em off .

I agree!

jllundqu
06-06-2016, 01:17 PM
From Drudge;

VIDEO: OBESE WOMAN STARTS TRASHING STORE AFTER EBT CARD GETS REFUSED

http://www.infowars.com/video-obese-woman-starts-trashing-store-after-ebt-card-gets-refused/

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=58a_1464890232

A video currently going viral shows an obese woman trashing a store because her food stamps benefit card was declined.

The clip features the unnamed woman lumbering around the convenience store sweeping items off the shelves as she repeatedly mumbles, “Call the police, call the police!”
The woman begins to knock over entire shelves as she continues the tirade while one shopper asks her, “What the f**k you doing?”
Her belligerent behavior continues until shop workers manage to grab her and haul her considerable frame outside.
The video provides a glimpse of what could happen if a widespread glitch affects EBT cards nationwide.
Back in 2013, several Walmart stores suffered looting and “mini-riots” following an EBT card shutoff, which was caused after a routine check by vendor Xerox Corp. resulted in a system failure.
Managers were forced to close a Walmart in Philadelphia, Mississippi when people reacted to the failure by staging a “mini-riot.”
Shoppers also attempted to loot hundreds of dollars worth of groceries at Walmart stores in Springhill and Mansfield, Louisiana after the glitch temporarily allowed them to make unlimited purchases on their EBT cards.
According to USDA estimates, food stamp participation increased from 17 million users in 2000 to nearly 47 million in 2014, although the number of Americans using EBT cards has declined by around 1.5 million since 2012.
“While we understand that Electronic Benefits Transfer cards, unemployment and other social support mechanisms are necessary for those who may have temporarily come upon hard times in an economic environment wrought with fraud and machinations that have left hard working Americans in dire straits, the fact is that millions upon millions of people feel entitled to the benefits they receive from the taxpayer and have made sitting on the couch, smoking weed, and getting paid a career,”

(I don't 'understand', not even a little bit! te)

Dood.... easy on the all CAPS titles.... :eek:

phill4paul
06-06-2016, 01:17 PM
I agree!

One way or another that day is going to come. Get out of the cities now.

Anti Federalist
06-06-2016, 01:20 PM

Oh, you can count on it.

ThePaleoLibertarian
06-06-2016, 01:23 PM
Once again, I was correct when I predicted you'd pop up and start talking demographics.
What? I'm surprised. I heard about the incident, and predicted it would be a Japanese man. It could've just as easily been a Japanese man, right?

tod evans
06-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Dood.... easy on the all CAPS titles.... :eek:

'Twas a cut-n-paste........:o

tod evans
06-06-2016, 01:25 PM

I agree with you too...........

;)

BV2
06-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Meh, let a person have a tantrum. Also let her restock the shelves when its over. I'm not leaving my city. I tshtf, I may not make it as long as you folks, but I will certainly have a lot more fun. No kids, old parents. Its just a sorta, kinda, free.

phill4paul
06-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Meh, let a person have a tantrum. Also let her restock the shelves when its over. I'm not leaving my city. I tshtf, I may not make it as long as you folks, but I will certainly have a lot more fun. No kids, old parents. Its just a sorta, kinda, free.

Best of luck. Sincerely.

Natural Citizen
06-06-2016, 01:54 PM

I figger they'll last about a month before they destroy each other.

phill4paul
06-06-2016, 01:59 PM

The lucky and the prepared might. I see stores being looted within the first week. I see any attempt at re-supply within the second week as being unsuccessful unless conducted by military troops. During week two as it progresses I see home invasions and turf wars. By week three utter mayhem.

tod evans
06-06-2016, 02:08 PM
The lucky and the prepared might. I see stores being looted within the first week. I see any attempt at re-supply within the second week as being unsuccessful unless conducted by military troops. During week two as it progresses I see home invasions and turf wars. By week three utter mayhem.

Stores near slums will be stripped within 48 hrs, perimeters breached within 72 hrs.. National guard dispatched within 96 hrs...

Slave Mentality
06-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Bring on EBT Apocalypse ASAP. I am SO tired of being stolen from at the barrel of a gun to fund this shit. It insults me to my very core.

phill4paul
06-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Stores near slums will be stripped within 48 hrs, perimeters breached within 72 hrs.. National guard dispatched within 96 hrs...

I don't doubt this possible scenario. But, as you say, I believe it will be contained for close to a week except in the slums.

juleswin
06-06-2016, 03:19 PM
What? I'm surprised. I heard about the incident, and predicted it would be a Japanese man. It could've just as easily been a Japanese man, right?

Considering that the title read "Obese woman" in caps, it would be completely insane to predict that the incident involved a Japanese man.

I know this is probably an alcoholic and addiction is making this woman embarrass herself. But regardless, the store owner doesn't deserve to have his property destroyed. Hope she gets well and the store owner gets paid for his lost items. Really sad and embarrassing story.

RJB
06-06-2016, 03:24 PM
For some reason this song came to mind. (ETA it looks like there was only crap food in there anyway. Best thing for her.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtc7A67kZlQ

Suzanimal
06-06-2016, 03:26 PM
Hangary?

juleswin
06-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Terrible, just terrible....

http://static.vibe.com/files/article_images/White-People-Food-Stamp-Fraud.jpg

That is mainly because you probably live amongst white people and there are many more white people than any other race. Look at a per capita numbers and the story might be difference. But yea, we should try a bit harder not to do stupid sh*t like this, it makes everyone in the group look really bad.

bunklocoempire
06-06-2016, 03:37 PM
I don't need to foster good relationships with my neighbors when I have a "relationship" with government.

And when government leaves me high and dry, I don't need to foster good relationships with my neighbors, because I got the government. :rolleyes:

And that's as complicated as this needs to be.

angelatc
06-06-2016, 05:37 PM

"person" - heh

Ronin Truth
06-06-2016, 05:48 PM
Dare I ask of which ethnic persuasion?

angelatc
06-06-2016, 06:05 PM

Let's just say it's racist to ask that.

oyarde
06-06-2016, 06:43 PM

I will take a guess . Over weight , out of shape , unemployed amerikan.

Origanalist
06-06-2016, 07:37 PM

She won't be restocking the shelves, and a life without family sounds exceedingly hollow to me.

Danke
06-06-2016, 07:38 PM

Native American.

Origanalist
06-06-2016, 07:38 PM

Why do you need to ask? Are you daft? The video is posted and "someone" has already brought race into it.

Mad Raven
06-06-2016, 08:13 PM
I long for the day when you could take someone to the floor for vandalizing aisle after aisle of property like that, and not expect to lose all your assets and freedom over it.

tod evans
06-06-2016, 08:18 PM
I long for the day when you could take someone to the floor for vandalizing aisle after aisle of property like that, and not expect to lose all your assets and freedom over it.

What kind of language is this?

donnay
06-06-2016, 08:27 PM

ROFL! Maybe he would like to dance with them?

heavenlyboy34
06-06-2016, 09:05 PM

Not as bad as when the credit/debit card machines don't work anymore.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

heavenlyboy34
06-06-2016, 09:06 PM

Ghettoized jiu-jitsu slang? :confused:

sam1952
06-06-2016, 09:08 PM

Now that was funny..... :D

trey4sports
06-06-2016, 10:26 PM
sub-human welfare parasite.

phill4paul
06-06-2016, 11:19 PM
That is mainly because you probably live amongst white people and there are many more white people than any other race. Look at a per capita numbers and the story might be difference. But yea, we should try a bit harder not to do stupid sh*t like this, it makes everyone in the group look really bad.

I've live among white. I lived a singular white among blacks at one point. Quite the story. Point is...it's all a scam and to point fingers at anything other than government gives government the power to do exactly what it does.

RonPaulIsGreat
06-06-2016, 11:59 PM
I heard he had a Trump Sign in the window so this is a legit protest against Hate. She was kind, in San Jose the cops did nothing even when blood drawn. You conservatives will learn your hate and violence will be put down at all costs!

Intoxiklown
06-07-2016, 12:07 AM

The east coast power black out several years ago gave us a good model, and your figures are pretty spot on. It took a total of 72 hours without basic needs before total anarchy started breaking out.

Working Poor
06-07-2016, 05:30 AM
it's all a scam and to point fingers at anything other than government gives government the power to do exactly what it does.

Never forget that the war on drugs has placed financial disability on women and children in the hood and made them be dependent upon the state. End the war on drugs and then end welfare.:mad:

tod evans
06-07-2016, 06:18 AM
Never forget that the war on drugs has placed financial disability on women and children in the hood and made them be dependent upon the state. End the war on drugs and then end welfare.:mad:

Government is completely at fault, on that we can agree.

But nobody and that includes government, made these people breed and then stay in squalor, that was a choice.

So singling out women and children "in the hood" is intellectually repugnant.

If you're going to give the women and children a pass why not the men? At what age does a child transform into a man or woman? Does this transformation take place upon becoming a parent?

Poor choices are not contingent on geography or race, they are however contingent on government enabling and promoting them....

pcosmar
06-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Folks talk about when money runs out. It will..

Welfare folks ,,, bad.

unpaid Cops,, worse

ponder ;)

Ronin Truth
06-07-2016, 10:21 AM
Let's just say it's racist to ask that.

Profiling just works way too well. ;)

RJB
06-07-2016, 11:14 AM

Welfare folks ,,, bad.

unpaid Cops,, worse

ponder ;)

I think they will always find some means to pay the enforcer class.

osan
06-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Shut 'em off .

Ammo burning a hole in your pocket? :)

ETA: Ca. 2008 the EBT cards were not updated for the people in Summers County WV. The funds came about 2 days late and by the second day the natives were about to go simple. The fact that so many of the 13,000 residents are so heavily armed probably had much to do with the fact that the ruckus was limited to bitching and insubstantial threats. I heard the McDonald's in Hinton became a focal point of parasite angst, ire, and threats.

Natural Citizen
06-07-2016, 11:47 AM
Not as bad as when the credit/debit card machines don't work anymore.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Heh. This is actually true, too. I tend to think that poor people actually have learned a bit how to manage without things a little longer than most. Now, the well to do are used to having everything and all of their problems solved with the swipe of their cards. People who think they can buy their way out of a problem. Well, that won't work with the worst of problems when money isn't available.

Really, there is a perfect false flag to be had here if you think about it. People would be begging for militarized police to come save them.

osan
06-07-2016, 12:31 PM
unpaid Cops,, worse

They will be among the last to see such a circumstance. Theye would be up the old creek without police to protect them. And if things come to that pass, cops will be the least of one's worries.

heavenlyboy34
06-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Heh. This is actually true, too. I tend to think that poor people actually have learned a bit how to manage without things a little longer than most. Now, the well to do are used to having everything and all of their problems solved with the swipe of their cards. People who think they can buy their way out of a problem. Well, that won't work with the worst of problems when money isn't available.

Really, there is a perfect false flag to be had here if you think about it. People would be begging for militarized police to come save them.
I've heard stories in the news about how the majority of people don't have enough savings to support themselves in retirement. Imagine what will happen when those same people can't even tap the accounts they use for everyday transactions... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Feeding the Abscess
06-07-2016, 01:16 PM
I've heard stories in the news about how the majority of people don't have enough savings to support themselves in retirement. Imagine what will happen when those same people can't even tap the accounts they use for everyday transactions... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Retirement? I'm fairly certain I'd be willing to take a bet that the majority of Americans don't have enough savings to last a month's worth of expenses.

tod evans
06-07-2016, 01:21 PM
Retirement? I'm fairly certain I'd be willing to take a bet that the majority of Americans don't have enough savings to last a month's worth of expenses.

There've been articles written time and again how more than 1/2 of the populace can't absorb a $500 emergency today.......

angelatc
06-07-2016, 01:27 PM

We're old. We're more likely to be victims than marauders.

pcosmar
06-07-2016, 01:36 PM
They will be among the last to see such a circumstance. Theye would be up the old creek without police to protect them. And if things come to that pass, cops will be the least of one's worries.

I am sure there will be some compensation to those predatory enough.

whatever ya got.

heavenlyboy34
06-07-2016, 03:11 PM
This^^ I meant to say a costly emergency or long term illness. Sorry. (Sorry to Angie too):o

osan
06-07-2016, 03:35 PM
I am sure there will be some compensation to those predatory enough.

In some cases, doubtless. However, there are a lot of very well armed people here and predation stands to be a very risky proposition here in the USA. We are not, after all, Europeans.

I know a group in Summers County WV, for example, who as of about 2009 had on the order of 6 million rounds of ammunition warehoused. One could start a larger than small war with that much. We here are also fairly well stocked with ca. 60K rounds of all manner of ammunition and the means of delivery, including very large bore express and double rifles delivering enough wallop to kill a man in level-IV armor with a center of mass strike.

Recently I was made aware that the estimate of privately held ammunition in the United States is on the order of 14 TRILLION rounds. That averages out to about 43K rounds for every man, woman, and child in the nation. I am not certain of the reliability of this information source, but it is certainly a plausible figure, given the stockpiles of which I am personally aware.

Given that, I would say that roving bands of marauding predators stand to face some very tough times with that choice of career.

Anti Federalist
06-07-2016, 07:34 PM

Welfare folks ,,, bad.

unpaid Cops,, worse

ponder ;)

+rep.

I've thought about this a lot.

Cops will be the last ones with food and fuel.

Origanalist
06-07-2016, 09:41 PM
If Trump were President this stuff wouldn't happen.

alucard13mm
06-07-2016, 10:43 PM
Oh I get it. They diversify all neighborhoods so chaos will occur everywhere when EBT/social services get shut down from lack of money in X time.

Danke
06-07-2016, 10:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9opneTEuMC4

Jamesiv1
06-08-2016, 04:17 AM
If Trump were President this stuff wouldn't happen.
Damn right.

donnay
06-09-2016, 06:52 AM

EBT Card Outage?: It Is 8 Days Into June And Many Americans Are STILL Waiting For Food Stamp Money
Widespread reports continue to pour in from all over the nation of “glitches” with the food stamp system.

Michael Snyder | Economic Collapse - June 9, 2016

It is eight days into the month and large numbers of people still have not received their benefits, and in other instances it is being reported that EBT cards are simply not working correctly. So what in the world is going on here? On downdetector.com there are scores of reports of problems with the EBT system from people all over the nation. Could this simply be another example of government incompetence, or is something else at work here?

I had heard some rumblings about this over the past few days, but I had not really taken them seriously until I read an article from highly respected author Ray Gano…

It interesting over the weekend I got several emails telling me about cell phones being down, internet being down, and get this, EBT cards not working and having no money associated to them.

This is a concern because when the US Government has payment failures, then there is possibly something happening that the press is not telling you about.

Now, we know that computers have problems and that states, counties and cities run on computers. But what is interesting is that since the beginning of 2016, The US government has had over 2,700 reports on downdetector.com showing that they have been late loading the money onto these EBT cards.

Folks, we are now going on 8 days where the Government has not paid the EBT payments so that people have food.

So I went over to downdetector.com myself, and I was stunned to see that reports of EBT outages continue to pour in every hour. Here are just a few of the recent comments that have been left by people that are still waiting for their food stamp benefits for June…

Heidi Lynn: I was supposed to get mine on the 5th and still nothing. Even ebt NJ site says $0 as well as my EBT card says $0. I’m on disability. I forgot to add I tried calling NJ Board of Services and was on hold for over an hour. I had to hang up to take dog out, etc. Does anyone know what’s going on yet?

Ann Wilson: Now that it’s been a whole week since I was supposed to get my June benefits, and haven’t, I’m planning on going to my Illinois FCRC office. I hope they will be able to fix this difficulty.

Jenn Johnson: I always get mine on time. I was due to get mine today June 7th and nothing. I am from kentucky. Why is there nothing on the news about this?

Jarrett Manhart: Havnt received mine either. They are never late. And my fone is off so i cant call em. Im on Wi-Fi down the street from me.

Sunny Nicole Jones: I haven’t gotten mine either! I’m glad it’s not just me though because then I would really be worried!

But when I went to confirm these widespread outages with articles from the mainstream media, I came up empty.

Either the mainstream media does not know what is going on yet, or it is being ignored.

Read more: http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/ebt-card-outage-it-is-8-days-into-june-and-many-americans-are-still-waiting-for-food-stamp-money

tod evans
06-09-2016, 07:57 AM
EBT Card Outage?: It Is 8 Days Into June And Many Americans Are STILL Waiting For Food Stamp Money
Widespread reports continue to pour in from all over the nation of “glitches” with the food stamp system.

Good! :cool:

Slave Mentality
06-09-2016, 08:55 AM

This is one government efficiency I can get behind. I hope it glitches forever.

jbauer
06-09-2016, 09:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80CIt-4ScKE

jbauer
06-09-2016, 09:29 AM
Good! :cool:

Right, but we'll probably give em extra for the inconvenience.

devil21
06-09-2016, 02:35 PM
Hmm...nationwide EBT outages starting. It would make sense to shut them off slowly since it's easier to handle smaller, scattered groups of pissed off people over a longer period of time than everyone pissed off everywhere all at once. Definitely something to watch there...

Natural Citizen
06-09-2016, 02:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80CIt-4ScKE

That was a good documentary. Well narrated.

heavenlyboy34
06-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Government is completely at fault, on that we can agree.

But nobody and that includes government, made these people breed and then stay in squalor, that was a choice.

So singling out women and children "in the hood" is intellectually repugnant.

If you're going to give the women and children a pass why not the men? At what age does a child transform into a man or woman? Does this transformation take place upon becoming a parent?

Poor choices are not contingent on geography or race, they are however contingent on government enabling and promoting them....

That is absolutely true, but the regime DOES incentivize such folly-and actively punishes honest work. When it's easier to make a living on welfare than serving your fellow man, you can expect the welfare rolls to fill up fast.

heavenlyboy34
06-09-2016, 02:53 PM
Hmm...nationwide EBT outages starting. It would make sense to shut them off slowly since it's easier to handle smaller, scattered groups of pissed off people over a longer period of time than everyone pissed off everywhere all at once. Definitely something to watch there...

Well within possiblity-the cards are issued/sponsored by the likes of JP Morgan. :P :mad:

nobody's_hero
06-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Well within possiblity-the cards are issued/sponsored by the likes of JP Morgan. :P :mad:

I believe it was Ron Paul who used to talk about how welfare chiefly benefits corporations, otherwise there wouldn't be much incentive for them to go along with it. I mean, if I'm the only business in my town that is willing and able to accept EBT payments, that's essentially guaranteed business for me.