PDA

View Full Version : Do a Search for "Mike Huckabee" on YouTube

ronpaulfan
12-08-2007, 12:34 AM
EDIT: Darn. Never mind. For a while, this video was the first item that came up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o5fys-YK6U

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Mike+Huckabee&search=Search

:p

MS0453
12-08-2007, 12:36 AM
Nice. :)

Revolutn
12-08-2007, 12:38 AM
Won't this just artificially inflate the number of Huckleberry searches and potentially video views as well?

Rev

MikeStanart
12-08-2007, 12:50 AM
"You help condition people's behavior" - Mike Huckabee.

This is paraphrased; but: "It's not the Federal Government's job to legistlate Virtue" -Ron Paul

Who would you really vote for?

rfbz
12-08-2007, 12:55 AM
Yeah I love that quote from Huckabee on conditioning behavior, like we're all subjects in his psychology experiment

Perium
12-08-2007, 12:56 AM
excellent job!!!

AMack
12-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Edit: Wrong thread =P

dirka
12-08-2007, 01:12 AM
Mike Huckabee makes me want to vomit inside my mouth. The guy is just a God freak that thinks everyone that is not like him is the devil.

Please Santa Help us elect ron paul!!

ronpaulfan
12-08-2007, 01:14 AM
Please Santa Help us elect ron paul!!

lmfao! :p

devil21
12-08-2007, 01:15 AM
I dont see the point of this. We know Huck is full of shit. Why link to his videos here?

(keep watch for shills....especially mods and Admin)

ronpaulfan
12-08-2007, 01:16 AM
I dont see the point of this. We know Huck is full of shit. Why link to his videos here?

(keep watch for shills....especially mods and Admin)

Because the anti-Huckabee video I made is the first video that pops up when you search for him on YouTube :p

devil21
12-08-2007, 01:18 AM
Because the anti-Huckabee video I made is the first video that pops up when you search for him on YouTube :p

Then link directly to your video. No sense in getting anyone to "find" your video in a mess of pro-huck crap.

ronpaulfan
12-08-2007, 01:20 AM
Then link directly to your video. No sense in getting anyone to "find" your video in a mess of pro-huck crap.

If I link it directly, you can't see it's the first video to come up when searched. duh :p

rpfreedom08
12-08-2007, 01:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Mike+Huckabee&search=Search

:p

I think you need a caption that says "Does mike huckabee think we are lab rats" when he is saying his thing about "conditioning people". I think that would drive the point home!

rasheedwallace
12-08-2007, 01:28 AM
!!!!!

Revolutn
12-08-2007, 01:38 AM

If I link it directly, you can't see it's the first video to come up when searched. duh :p

As I previously said though...

I have to respectfully agree you should link direct to the video because if people start doing all these Huckleberry searches, YouTube will suddenly seem as if Huckleberry is a 'hot commodity' and the MSM will use that stat to further falsely pump him up.

Great on the video, I just don't agree with artificially bumping his search statistics.

Rev

ronpaulfan
12-08-2007, 01:41 AM
As I previously said though...

I have to respectfully agree you should link direct to the video because if people start doing all these Huckleberry searches, YouTube will suddenly seem as if Huckleberry is a 'hot commodity' and the MSM will use that stat to further falsely pump him up.

Great on the video, I just don't agree with artificially bumping his search statistics.

Rev

Don't worry, the bump from a few searches today will be negligible. Also that video will only stay on top for a couple days (YouTube puts the two newest and most relevant videos at the top of the searches).

ronpaulfan
12-08-2007, 01:49 AM
Darnit! The video is not on top anymore. I wish I knew how YouTube searches worked.

PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE.
NO MORE POSTS.

beobeli
12-08-2007, 01:50 AM
Mike Huckabee makes me want to vomit inside my mouth. The guy is just a God freak that thinks everyone that is not like him is the devil.

I disagree... Huckabee is evil using God/ministry to appeal to conservatives (including Christians). I believe that most people can see through that. Huckabee's 15 minutes of fame will soon be over and true conservative voters will go for the only true conservative candidate -- RON PAUL. Just watch

dmspilot00
12-08-2007, 01:59 AM
Yeah I love that quote from Huckabee on conditioning behavior, like we're all subjects in his psychology experiment

"You put litter baskets up. You put no smoking signs up. You help condition people's behavior...then you codify in the law what has become a new behavioral norm."

Yeah, that's disturbing.

Lois
12-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Would you just give me a link to the video that you want us to see, because now I'm curious :rolleyes: