PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Danger

libertyguy
12-07-2007, 11:47 PM
Hey Fellow Paulites,
This is just a reminder to let you know that Dr. Paul is in a lot of danger and can use your prayers. Rarely will someone place theirself in the position he has placed himself with defying the IRS, the CIA, the FED, the party system, Corporate America, the Military Industrial Complex, big media, and big Pharma. Any one of these can be death for a variety of reasons and Ron Paul is standing in front of Goliath with a slingshot. Can you see the monster? !!!!!

I am a Christian and realize that others who share this forum may not be and that is fine. I am teaching advanced Bible Study at my church and we are studing the book of Isaiah. He was a prophet who warned the people to turn from their evil ways and scolded the leaders who were supposed to care for the widows and orphans in society, but did not. He also condemed the strong for lining their houses with the spoils of the poor and grinding the poor. We are called in our positions of authority to care for the weak. Ron Paul does just that. He cares for the little guy and that, generally speaking, is us. No lobbyist money, no special favors, no quid pro quo payments, etc.

Ron Paul is a man of honor and we need to pray for his safety as I believe he is at high risk for an "accident" or some other misfortune....perhaps something like character assassination or even worse.

Do you remember the chinese person who stood in front of the tank in Tiananmen Square and defied the power of the ruling class? Ron Paul is standing in front of the tank that wants to run over us. Let's rally behind him and give him our strongest support. I know that his is preaching to the choir, but I felt that I needed to remind us of what this is all about!

Thanks!
Libertyguy

beobeli
12-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Amen.

Richie
12-07-2007, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the forums!

I'm a Christian as well and I pray for Dr. Paul's protection every day. It's very important that all the Christians on this board do this as well.

literatim
12-07-2007, 11:53 PM
I pray for his and his family's well-being every night.

Give me liberty
12-07-2007, 11:57 PM
I am also a Christian and i support ron paul and i wish ron paul family all the best.

And welcome to the fourms.

InRonWeTrust
12-08-2007, 12:12 AM
If Ron makes a 3rd party run and looks like he might be a serious threat to the system, I would not be surprised if he was taken out by an assassin.

PatriotOne
12-08-2007, 12:34 AM
Not Christian nor affiliated with any religious organization, but want to say thank you for your RP prayers. You are absolutely right....RP is in danger. They are trying to control his popularity through media and poll manipulation right now. If that doesn' work, they will try fraud at the primaries. If that doesn't work, then RP needs to be protected through prayer and major security. RP is going against the cruelest and most evil people I have ever come across. After researching these people, all I can say is I sure hope there is a God because researching these scum made me positive there is a dark force and it is what we are fighting against.

On the bright side, I feel we also have some very powerful people within the government/military/intelligence communities protecting him and are battling the dark force within the same groups. We don't see them but I truly believe it to be so.

Between us, your God, and those we don't know of....we have a darn good shot at this thing!

Again, thank you for your prayers!

DamianTV
12-08-2007, 02:48 AM
Im sorry but Im not religious, and I dont mean any disrespect to any of you who are. But on the religous standpoint, one thing I believe we have, and we all agree we have is FREE WILL. In the stance of free will to religion, if I believed in god, god would have given us free will so that we can make our own efforts to affect the changes we seek. The opposite side of the coin from the non religous standpoint is that I'd like to ask people not to just pray but to DO something that reflects the courage of our convictions. Basically if I were religous, I would end up trying to relieve myself of my personal responsibility to work towards the things that I want. I would pray that I would win the lottery so that I could have lots of money but I wouldnt pray that I could work hard and smart to earn lots of money. Working towards my goal just makes more sense, and the danger that RP is in is very very real, so we shouldnt only have faith, or have a debate about religous vs non religous (divided we fall), we should come together and do something, maybe like a separate fund fueled by everyones donations specifially for extra protection for him, or if any of you are body guards, offer your services and work hard towards your goal of seeing RP become President.

johngr
12-08-2007, 05:47 AM
If Ron makes a 3rd party run and looks like he might be a serious threat to the system, I would not be surprised if he was taken out by an assassin.

I'd think they'd use a plane crash or some kind of undetectable heart attack inducing drug unless they wanted riots.

Benaiah
12-08-2007, 05:55 AM
http://prayforpaul.com/

I've been spending too much time campaigning, and not enough time praying. Thanks for the reminder :)

Kingfisher
12-08-2007, 06:26 AM

He doesnt have to make a third party run to be in danger. If it looks like he might win the Republican nonination, he will be in danger!

american.swan
12-08-2007, 06:35 AM

They'll have to assassinate all of us. Cause we aren't going to shut up...with or without Paul. The message has been released. The message is alive.

I plan on doing everything I can to get every sponser of HR1955 voted out of office.

Richie
12-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Guys - they can't assassinate Ron Paul. It's impossible. There would be serious blowback (hehe). Dr. Paul isn't in this alone. Look at all the people we're running for Congress! Here in Maryland, there's a Ron Paul Republican running in every district! They would have to assassinate every one of us first.

kimosabi
12-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Remember...

"No Army can stop an Idea, whose time has come"

GoldenAge
12-09-2007, 08:09 AM
Please do everything you can to promote the National Day of Prayer for Ron Paul on 12/31/07!

Kingfisher
12-09-2007, 08:39 AM
What can we do besides pray,to keep him from being murdered?

BuddyRey
12-09-2007, 10:00 AM
What can we do besides pray,to keep him from being murdered?

Tell as many people about RP as possible. Ensure that his popularity continues to spike, so that the elites would have to reconsider such a drastic move. Then, if they pull anything (which would be unlikely at that point), everyone would know what's up, and the rebellion against them would only grow tenfold.

fedup100
12-09-2007, 10:13 AM
While I agree they will want to take him out, they now have a really big problem. Unlike when they killed Kennedy and took our country, the country was full of gullible pumpkins.

We are no longer guillable pumpkins. They know the whole country is a tender box, that is why the bush is ramming through all the draconian police state crap he can force down the throats of the nation. They are afraid, very afraid, and they should be.

The American people for the most part have awakened and they do smell the coffee and it has a fascists stench.

To harm Dr. Paul now would completely destroy all of them. I think they are between a rock and a hard place. They may allow him to take office and try to wrangle him and prevent him and discedit him like Jimmy Carter.

What they know though is he is smarter than Carter and his knowledge of how it should be is astounding.

What to do, what to do...........their knees are shaking.

I say they best let it be, let the people choose a President and see where the chips fall. If they refuse to do this this time, they are not going to like where the chips are going to fall.

ssdded
12-09-2007, 10:25 AM
I'd think they'd use a plane crash or some kind of undetectable heart attack inducing drug unless they wanted riots.

That seems a little too obvious. His wife, children, and grandchildren would probably all push for an independent investigation into either. I think it goes without saying many of us would as well. Short of him dying in his sleep in his own home, I don't think he could possibly die without it being seen as suspicious by either his supporters, his family, or both. For that reason, I submit that he is actually quite safe. I simply don't think any foul play could get past his supporters.

Kingfisher
12-09-2007, 11:09 AM
That seems a little too obvious. His wife, children, and grandchildren would probably all push for an independent investigation into either. I think it goes without saying many of us would as well. Short of him dying in his sleep in his own home, I don't think he could possibly die without it being seen as suspicious by either his supporters, his family, or both. For that reason, I submit that he is actually quite safe. I simply don't think any foul play could get past his supporters.

I truely hope you are right. But I'm not sure we understand fully how powerful and how evil these people are.

FreeTraveler
12-09-2007, 11:16 AM
I truely hope you are right. But I'm not sure we understand fully how powerful and how evil these people are.

I think we understand it very well. They also know they've missed their window of opportunity unless they're ready to implement martial law. Dr. Paul having an "accident" at this point in time would make the aftermath of the Martin Luther King assasination look like a minor disturbance. I think they're counting on voting machine fraud to solve the problem at this point.

ssdded
12-09-2007, 01:21 PM
I think we understand it very well. They also know they've missed their window of opportunity unless they're ready to implement martial law.

I can think of other ways, but there's always the risk (for the Establishment at least) that whoever they found to do their bidding would blow the whistle and to hell with the consequences.

Dr. Paul having an "accident" at this point in time would make the aftermath of the Martin Luther King assasination look like a minor disturbance.

No kidding. And anything they did to stop the aftermath (ex. establish martial law or use the troops to put down protests) would almost certainly make it worse.

I think they're counting on voting machine fraud to solve the problem at this point.

That's probably not going to work, either. Again, I think very little could get past those of us who stay in the know, and the result would be much the same as it would be if Paul had an "accident."

gilliganscorner
12-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Bump.

The second most important thing besides the campaign itself we can do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQxB5VKWlfg

www.thetruth247.com