PDA

View Full Version : Collective insanity

Anticollectivist
05-28-2016, 10:59 AM
It seems like the collective insanity of investors never ends. I was just watching a recent CNBC interview with Peter Schiff. And it was just the same typical interview Ive seen countless times over the years since even before the financial crisis of '08 with Peter clearly explaining the true state of the US economy and what should be obvious to everyone and the clueless propagandists on CNBC arguing with Peter stating how great the markets are thanks to Fed policy.

Its the combination of absurd reckless monetary and fiscal policy and the collective insanity and complacency of most investors that continues to keep the markets so ridiculously distorted and unsustainably misallocated. But this insanity can only last for so long and eventually investors will be forced to admit economic reality and investor sentiment will dramatically change as all the collective fools rush in and reverse their trades and try and dump their worthless treasuries and USDs and try and buy PMs and other hard assets. The incredible gains in PMs and PM stocks at the beginning of this year are only the very beginning of the huge bull market and frenzy in the PM markets in the years ahead.

Having an accurate understanding of the collective insanity and complacency of the human race can be quite profitable for the few of us able to think independently and rationally for ourselves.

Ronin Truth
05-28-2016, 12:31 PM
"In individuals, insanity is rare, but in groups, parties, nations and epochs it is the rule." -- (Nietzsche, 'Beyond Good and Evil')

oyarde
05-28-2016, 10:19 PM
I should be good to go .

Ronin Truth
05-29-2016, 06:15 AM
I should be good to go . Well, maybe not quite all that rare. ;) :D

kfarnan
05-31-2016, 10:21 AM
Own the slaughterhouse.

Ender
06-01-2016, 11:57 AM
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAXKzJzHSGg