PDA

View Full Version : Washington's Vision and Ron Paul

Revolution9
12-07-2007, 10:48 PM
here is a thread to ponder..

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=114750

HEAR THIS WELL, My brothers and sisters of this 'UNION' known as the republic. We were given this dream by the founding President, George Washington during his most trying days and understand that 'WE THE PEOPLE' OF THIS united REPUBLIC must Stand together side by side and NOT waver under any cost in this fight for freedom because it has been foretold that those of the Light shall jion our ranks to save this union because GOD created this Union and it shall stand for all time !

It is my belief that the Creator has sent us a true measure of a man to lead this Great Nation out of the darkness.

That Man, IMHO, is President Ron Paul ordained by the Creator with the spirits of all the Holy and Honorable men and women of all colors that have ever lived in this country as His warriors of light.

Striderus

"... “‘And again I heard the mysterious voice saying, “Son of the Republic, look and learn.” At this, the dark,shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia, and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene. From each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. And throughout this mass, there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America, which country was enveloped in the volume of cloud. And I dimly saw these vast armies devastate the whole country, and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. “‘As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat., I again heard the mysterious voice saying, “Son of the Republic, look and learn.” When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast. “‘Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word “Union,” and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle. Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, “Son of the Republic, look and learn.” “‘As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious. “‘Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities, springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, plating the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: “While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.” And taking from his brow the crown on which was blazoned the word “Union,” he placed it upon the Standard, while the people, kneeling down, said “Amen.” ..."

http://www.pressie.org/dreams_visions.html#GW

Mark
12-07-2007, 11:32 PM
I've got the Evil Demonic Spirits "covered".. y'all just deal with the people.

(edit)
Well.. I've the evil people covered too.. y'all just deal with the voters.

Mark
12-08-2007, 12:50 AM
bump for Evil's demise.. and a cool vision