PDA

View Full Version : Susan Rice: "Too many whites in government"...

tod evans
05-23-2016, 05:17 AM
Obama Lackey Susan Rice to College Grads: There Are Too Many Whites in Top Gov Jobs

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/obam-lackey-susan-rice-college-grads-many-whites-top-gov-jobs/

Obama’s National Security Advisor Susan Rice has a long record of lies, genocide and failures.

Rice famously told 5 media outlets after the Benghazi terrorist attacks that the planned massacre was a protest over a YouTube video.

On Wednesday Susan Rice told college graduates there are too mnay whites in key government posts.

The Washington Times reported, via FOX Nation:

White House National Security Adviser Susan E. Rice said Wednesday there are too many white people in key government posts, creating the danger of “groupthink” that could put U.S. security at risk.

Speaking at Florida International University’s commencement, Ms. Rice said a diversified government workforce is more likely to yield “better outcomes” than a predominantly white one.

Referring to criticism that the U.S. national security workforce is “white, male, and Yale,” Ms. Rice told the graduates, “In the halls of power, in the faces of our national security leaders, America is still not fully reflected.”

This woman is a disgrace.

CaptUSA
05-23-2016, 05:58 AM
I actually agree with her. There are too many whites in government.

There are also too many blacks, Asians, Hispanics and any other arbitrary segment in government. There are just too many people in government.

Perhaps we can convince her that the answer is to fire all the white people and replace them with no one??? (Alright, that's just wishful thinking.)

jbauer
05-23-2016, 08:49 AM
I actually agree with her. There are too many whites in government.

There are also too many blacks, Asians, Hispanics and any other arbitrary segment in government. There are just too many people in government.

Perhaps we can convince her that the answer is to fire all the white people and replace them with no one??? (Alright, that's just wishful thinking.)

More money for food stamps and section 8?

Ronin Truth
05-23-2016, 09:53 AM
More yolks .......

Danke
05-23-2016, 08:27 PM
Imagine the outrage if she said there were too many Jews.

erowe1
05-23-2016, 08:28 PM
I agree, there are too many whites in government.

Origanalist
05-23-2016, 08:35 PM
Everybody knows white people are evil.

RJ Liberty
05-23-2016, 08:41 PM
I agree with her. If there were more minorities at the top levels of government, would we really have 1,000,000 black men in jail in the US?

brushfire
05-23-2016, 08:50 PM
Everybody knows white people are evil.

Even the ones that are only 50% white? Or are they 1/2 evil?

Origanalist
05-23-2016, 08:56 PM
Even the ones that are only 50% white? Or are they 1/2 evil?

I believe the consensus is that 25% non white absolves you from any guilt.

brushfire
05-23-2016, 09:21 PM
I believe the consensus is that 25% non white absolves you from any guilt.

You know? Now that I think about it, Michael Jackson really wasn't perceived as evil until he was white. Same with Rachel Dolezal, despite her identifying as black...

Its a pretty narrow sampling, but I guess its quite possible that even looking white will make you evil, regardless of your ethnic composition. Why do racially tolerant people have to be so prejudiced?

Origanalist
05-23-2016, 09:24 PM
You know? Now that I think about it, Michael Jackson really wasn't perceived as evil until he was white. Same with Rachel Dolezal, despite her identifying as black...

Its a pretty narrow sampling, but I guess its quite possible that even looking white will make you evil, regardless of your ethnic composition. Why do racially tolerant people have to be so prejudice?

Everybody knows Micheal Jackson didn't bring young boys to his crib until he "went white".

surf
05-23-2016, 11:44 PM
waaaaaaay too many whites

puppetmaster
05-24-2016, 12:25 AM
And the usual liberal, no border, dreamer globalists agree.

ThePaleoLibertarian
05-24-2016, 12:56 AM
"Diversity" means less whites.

erowe1
05-24-2016, 07:42 AM
"Diversity" means less whites.

If only it really did.

LibertyEagle
05-24-2016, 07:47 AM
If only it really did.

Why?

erowe1
05-24-2016, 07:55 AM
Why?

See post #2.

Spikender
05-24-2016, 10:15 AM
If only it really did.

He's not wrong though. Every time the word "diversity" is used, it means that there are too many white people in an area and they want to add any other ethnicity into the mix, sometimes by getting rid of some of the white people.

Regardless, it's as others said, there is too much Government world wide. Different races running it will just be different flavors of tyranny.

erowe1
05-24-2016, 10:17 AM
He's not wrong though.

I am 100% sure that CaptUSA is correct in saying that Susan Rice would not accept his proposed solution.

Spikender
05-24-2016, 11:21 AM
I am 100% sure that CaptUSA is correct in saying that Susan Rice would not accept his proposed solution.

Yeah, good point. For people like her, less Government is a foreign concept.

Ender
05-24-2016, 11:33 AM
Everybody knows Micheal Jackson didn't bring young boys to his crib until he "went white".

MJ was acquitted- let him rest.

Origanalist
05-24-2016, 12:25 PM
MJ was acquitted- let him rest.

Lol, it was all just innocent boy love.

Ender
05-24-2016, 12:31 PM
Lol, it was all just innocent boy love.

MJ was a confused and abused genius child who believed in other people and did not recognize when he was being taken. It was pretty much established that he was conned for his money and then lied about.