PDA

View Full Version : The gentle sex

tod evans
05-21-2016, 02:51 PM
From Drudge;

Mob of women attack Victoria’s Secret employee in Miami Lakes

http://wsvn.com/news/local/mob-of-women-attack-victorias-secret-employee-in-miami-lakes/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv80luG2eng

MIAMI LAKES, FLA. (WSVN) - Police are investigating after, they said, an employee at a South Florida Victoria’s Secret was attacked by a mob of women inside the store.

Recently released surveillance video caught the moment five women ambushed the Victoria’s Secret employee located at 6800 Main St. in an attempt to rob the business, Tuesday morning around 10 a.m.

Police said, when one of the women was walking toward the exit, the sales associate asked if she wanted her to hold the merchandise for her. At that moment, surveillance caught the crook as she grabbed the employee’s hair. Then several other women joined in, hitting and punching her in the face.

Several witnesses in the store gathered around, but didn’t seem to intervene. Miami-Dade Fire Rescue was called to the scene to treat the injured employee.

The footage then shows the suspects leaving the store, but one of the women is then seen coming back and hitting the sales associate again before taking off. “Police need to grab these women,” said one shopper in disbelief. “These people out here are crazy.”

A security guard has since been on patrol inside the store for safety measures.

The sales associate was able to capture clear images of some of the women when one of them returned inside the store. “The surveillance camera is not as helpful as those pictures right there from like bystanders,” said Miami Lakes resident Carlos Crespo.

Miami-Dade Police continue their search for those involved.

If you recognize any of them, call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS. Remember, you can always remain anonymous, and you may be eligible for a $1,000 reward.

Suzanimal
05-21-2016, 02:57 PM
People standing around watching and did nothing to help her? SMDH

tod evans
05-21-2016, 02:59 PM

Protected class........

acptulsa
05-21-2016, 03:06 PM
Well, I'm more inclined to picture Hillary Clinton made of snakes and snails and puppy dog tails than sugar and spice and everything nice.

Though I'm sure her Director of Image and Spin would just as soon sue me as look at me for saying it.

Suzanimal
05-21-2016, 03:09 PM
Well, I'm more inclined to picture Hillary Clinton made of snakes and snails and puppy dog tails than sugar and spice and everything nice.

Though I'm sure her Director of Image and Spin would just as soon sue me as look at me for saying it.

:eek:
Y U bringing Hillary into a Victoria Secrets thread?:confused:

osan
05-21-2016, 04:32 PM
Protected class........

They ain't protected from me. Some things I simply do not abide.

Danke
05-21-2016, 04:36 PM

Umm, I ain't risking having a YouTube of me getting my ass whooped by a bunch of girls.

acptulsa
05-21-2016, 04:40 PM

Better than putting her in their products...

Danke
05-21-2016, 04:45 PM

http://therealrevo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/hillary-negligee.jpg

acptulsa
05-21-2016, 04:52 PM

Oh, now I see why that's a dangerous thing to do.

Because Danke.

I'm sorry. Forgive me, I knew not what I did.

Suzanimal
05-21-2016, 04:52 PM
(edit)

Neg rep

ThePaleoLibertarian
05-21-2016, 05:19 PM
I am just shocked at the... demographics of the assailants. Shocked, I say!

Speaking of, that reporter on the scene is one tasty piece of chocolate...

acptulsa
05-21-2016, 05:31 PM
No wonder you're so nostalgic for the days of slavery. Since they outlawed overseers with bullwhips, it has just gotten too difficult for a vanilla little piece of peckerwood to get him a taste of chocolate.

Emphasis on the little.

Suzanimal
05-21-2016, 05:34 PM
I am just shocked at the... demographics of the assailants. Shocked, I say!

Speaking of, that reporter on the scene is one tasty piece of chocolate...

Well, the woman at 2:37 appears to be white and I can't tell about the others. As far as the chocolate comment, rude and irrelevant.

ThePaleoLibertarian
05-21-2016, 05:57 PM
No wonder you're so nostalgic for the days of slavery. Since they outlawed overseers with bullwhips, it has just gotten too difficult for a vanilla little piece of peckerwood to get him a taste of chocolate.

Emphasis on the little.
Are you kidding? Black women like white men, especially the ones from the middle class. Been there, done that.

Due to your decrepitude, maybe the only thing you got from them back in the day was a black power fist and a rant about "white oppressors", but that ain't the way today.

ThePaleoLibertarian
05-21-2016, 06:02 PM
Well, the woman at 2:37 appears to be white and I can't tell about the others. As far as the chocolate comment, rude and irrelevant.
2:37 is the end of the video. There's clear pictures of three of them taken from phones at 2:05. Take a look.

She's hot, I pointed it out. Chill.

Suzanimal
05-21-2016, 06:06 PM
2:37 is the end of the video. There's clear pictures of three of them taken from phones at 2:05. Take a look.

She's hot, I pointed it out. Chill.

I meant 1:37. :o And I didn't watch it till the end. I just watched the brawl. I also misread your...compliment? I apologize.

Danke
05-21-2016, 06:09 PM
I meant 1:37. :o And I didn't watch it till the end. I just watched the brawl. I also misread your...compliment? I apologize.

Black women know how to keep balls between there legs.

Suzanimal
05-21-2016, 06:14 PM
Black women know how to keep balls between there legs.

Underwater?:cool: Whilst holding a cup of Franzia?:cool::cool:

ThePaleoLibertarian
05-21-2016, 06:17 PM
That's fine, don't sweat it.

And yeah, it was a compliment. Maybe not the classiest thing to say, but nonetheless. Like most black women, she'd be hotter if she just let her hair be in its naturally curly state.

acptulsa
05-21-2016, 06:31 PM
Maybe not the classiest thing to say...

Well thank you for sparing everyone the system shock that we'd all have suffered if you did say something classy.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-22-2016, 10:41 PM
Looks like the store missed a promotional opportunity. They could've had their employees strap two shot pistols to their legs, under their skirts. Could have called them Derringer by Victoria, or something like that.

The employee then takes out the pistol to shoot the thief. If it's shoplifting only, then some birdshot to the hand would do it. If the thief gets violent (as happened here), then the .45 is warranted.

If the employee is not comfortable with accuracy, then they could just pelt the thief with shot in her buffalo ass. The store's next promotion could be something like Pistol Load for a Wide Load.

Probably won't happen though. Nobody ever likes my marketing ideas. :(