PDA

View Full Version : Donate to get more TV advertisements in Iowa.

literatim
12-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Another $15,000 and they will put three new TV ads on air.

http://www.operationnh.com/

rich34
12-07-2007, 10:12 PM
I'm baffled by the fact that the campaign cannot dump at least dump a hundred thousand or so on tv ads in Iowa. Especially these ads. I know they have to spend their money wisely, but we need momentum coming out of those early primary states. And with momentum comes more money!

Scott Wilson
12-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Very effective ads. Vastly superior to the official campaign ads in my opinion.

Jimmy
12-07-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm baffled by the fact that the campaign cannot dump at least dump a hundred thousand or so on tv ads in Iowa. Especially these ads. I know they have to spend their money wisely, but we need momentum coming out of those early primary states. And with momentum comes more money!

You are certainly not alone. Its getting VERY discouraging.

Akus
12-07-2007, 10:33 PM

What are they doing with all this money then is the next immediate question.

rory096
12-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Done. These ads are WAY better than the official ones. Someone should get the official campaign to use these instead.

philipsantamaria
12-07-2007, 10:53 PM
those Jeremiah Black ads are fantastic. Especially Ad #1...RESTORE THE REPUBLIC...

rich34
12-07-2007, 10:55 PM
What are they doing with all this money then is the next immediate question.

No clue brother! I no nothing about running campaigns and am sure they're doing something, but with all these "frontrunners" dropping in the polls it would seem like the perfect opportunity to flood the airwaves with Ron Paul ads to let the people know where he stands.

skinzterpswizfan
12-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Maybe they're holding out to a bit closer till the primaries and then they are absolutely going to flood the airwaves? Bang for the buck, maybe. Who knows...