PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee's peaking too early

adwads
12-07-2007, 10:01 PM
I say his support drops around xmas time. He's just the latest neo-con love fling. How can we possibly take his rapid rise in the polls seriously? He's gonna crash like a ton of bricks. I can't stand how much media attention he gets. He's on the front page of msnbc.com right now. He's a joker. He's a bad stand up comedian in my mind. Fuck Huck.

Falseflagop
12-07-2007, 10:02 PM
"Fuck Huck" I like that slogan !

rory096
12-07-2007, 10:02 PM
I think it's going to drop before then, mostly because of the rapist thing.

Adamsa
12-07-2007, 10:03 PM
That and some horrible press lately.

MGreen
12-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Christmas seems a bit generous.

Buzz
12-07-2007, 10:05 PM
You're right. Now that he's a "front runner," people are going to start checking him out, and with so many weeks before the primaries, a lot of gossip about his not-so-conservative stances is going to circulate...

maxmerkel
12-07-2007, 10:05 PM
huckabee is a rapist freeing monster...

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 10:06 PM
The attack ads haven't even begun...

Daveforliberty
12-07-2007, 10:07 PM
The voters are showing their discontent with Giuliani, Romney, McCain and Thompson, kicking them to the curb. They're latching on to Huckabee because they think he's not one of them, not because they know who he is, or what he stands for.

As more and more comes out about Huck, he'll be kicked to the curb by many too. Now let's see, who does that leave?...

curtisag
Most people don't understand he played a major party in freeing a murdering rapist that killed a young girl when freed after he raped her. One of his own people in the Arkansas Huckster administration admitted he pressured the parole board for the release. He will go down when people hear about it. Plus he raised taxes.

Cliff
He is a crook and the truth will come out on him.

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 10:08 PM
The voters are showing their discontent with Giuliani, Romney, McCain and Thompson, kicking them to the curb. They're latching on to Huckabee because they think he's not one of them, not because they know who he is, or what he stands for.

As more and more comes out about Huck, he'll be kicked to the curb by many too. Now let's see, who does that leave?...
That would be great if that did happen, and then all of a sudden they just started pushing Tancredo or Duncan Hunter :eek:

rory096
12-07-2007, 10:08 PM

Duncan Hunter? ;)

Adamsa
12-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Duncan Hunter? ;)

He comes off as too much like the others, and only like 1% know his name.

Ron is the natural guy after Huckabee to start sucking support from the front runners.

dircha
12-07-2007, 10:13 PM
If America elects George W Huckabee as the man to go down with this ship, I will be happy to see the nation go, because it will be getting what it deserves.

These people put George W Bush in office, one way or another, TWICE. That's like being raped, then asking the guy out on a date.

PatriotOne
12-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Huckabee hasn't peaked at all. It's all smoke and mirrors because the other pathetic GOP's that they tried to prop up have failed miserably no matter how much lipstick they put on those pigs. It's not a surge in polls. They are fixed. It's just the perception they are trying to put out there hoping to sell Huckleberry.

Surely you guys have figured out the polls are fixed and the Lamestream media just promotes whoever the GOP thugs are trying to sell by now.

Huck hasn't surged just the percepton of it has changed. Smoke and mirrors.

literatim
12-07-2007, 10:17 PM
His support will drop heavily after the Christmas.

rollingpig
12-07-2007, 10:17 PM
hack-a-bee wont last

koob
12-07-2007, 10:18 PM
the rongasm will come at the right time to please everyone!

benhaskins
12-07-2007, 10:20 PM
its too bad the new frontrunner has low to mid tier fundraising ability.

Mandrik
12-07-2007, 10:21 PM
This is perfect. Some of my Paulite friends were worried, but I told them not to sweat it. Let Huckabee get popular. Hell, lets have 50 more pro-war Republicans run for office while we're at it. All this is doing is watering down the pro-war, pro-neocon votes. Split them up between these other idiots running.

Once you sell someone on RP they won't budge. Every person we get to join the cause is guaranteed support. Just keep doing what we're doing and we can win this thing.

Jodi
12-07-2007, 10:26 PM
Huckabee hasn't peaked at all. It's all smoke and mirrors because the other pathetic GOP's that they tried to prop up have failed miserably no matter how much lipstick they put on those pigs. It's not a surge in polls. They are fixed. It's just the perception they are trying to put out there hoping to sell Huckleberry.

Surely you guys have figured out the polls are fixed and the Lamestream media just promotes whoever the GOP thugs are trying to sell by now.

Huck hasn't surged just the percepton of it has changed. Smoke and mirrors.

I totally agree.

yaz
12-07-2007, 11:18 PM

duncan hunter.

trispear
12-07-2007, 11:20 PM
Huckabees climaxing early?

Is he looking at those pictures of his BFF Giuliani in a dress again?:D

Finn
12-07-2007, 11:23 PM
He's a joker. He's a bad stand up comedian in my mind. Fuck Huck.
I burst out laughing whenever he goes to that Braveheart mode. Its hilariously bad.

icon124
12-07-2007, 11:23 PM
huckabee let a rapist go right? How come they are barely talking about this on T.V.

Jojo
12-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Huck is a CFR member.

integrity
12-07-2007, 11:27 PM
his new immigration plan isn't too popular with some of his supporters:

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Blogs.Comment&Blog_id=851#SubmitAComment

Vargas, Alberto

12/07/2007 01:53 PM

Huckabee quote from an interview in Feb. of this year:
"The objective is not to be punitive. The objective is to make things right. Right for us. Right for them. And what I have objected to in the past is when we are punishing the children for the laws that maybe their parents have broken. I do have a problem with that. "
So much for treating them like humans, ey Mike? Looks now like, you too, have acquiesced to the primally screaming mob of nativist extremists, who have taken control of immigration debate.
This plan is not only among the most barbaric I've seen, but will most definitely fail. What unauthorized immigrant in his/her right mind would do such a stupid thing as to turn him/herself in and then voluntarily self deport? It it weren't so tragic, it would be hilarious.
As a Hispanic Republican, I've been agonizing over who to go with. After the last round of debates Huckabee was sounding like a breath of fresh air, and seriously lifted my hopes. After reading his plan today, and reading about the nativist extremist think tank, FAIR, patting themselves on the back taking credit for it, NO WAY will I vote for him. It's a complete 180 degree turn and betrayal.
The height of shameless, in-your-face GOP hypocrisy.
I am now officially withdrawing from the GOP as Huckabee was my last hope. A survey done two days ago shows that Hispanics are leaving the GOP in droves. It would appear that the GOP candidates' efforts to out-barbarian each other on demonizing unauthorized immigrants is a suicidal strategy. With Hispanics now being the largest minority voting bloc, the neo-Know-Nothing GOP candidate will barely stand a chance next Nov.
Good riddance.

integrity
12-07-2007, 11:35 PM
http://windshields4huckabee.blogspot.com/

LOL

http://catholicknight.blogspot.com/2007/10/rosary-for-huckabee.html

Richie
12-07-2007, 11:44 PM

We should have a rongasm bomb. Sorta like the money bomb. You know, I wonder if rongasm.com is taken. :o

nist7
12-07-2007, 11:49 PM

:D

UCFGavin
12-07-2007, 11:49 PM
"Fuck Huck" I like that slogan !

hell yeah!!

jake
12-07-2007, 11:51 PM
http://windshields4huckabee.blogspot.com/

LOL

http://catholicknight.blogspot.com/2007/10/rosary-for-huckabee.html

:eek: hilarious.

rasheedwallace