PDA

View Full Version : IOWA cornfields "If you build they will come" RON PAUL is coming

Falseflagop
12-07-2007, 09:31 PM
we have build it and now they are flocking!!

Priceless!

SWATH
12-07-2007, 09:37 PM
This strange and incoherent post has given me a great idea.

How about Ron Paul crop circles (that spell Ron Paul) visible from the sky. Do we have any crop circle creators here (and no I don't mean the Ron Paul alien in the other thread)?

http://i16.tinypic.com/6wo35om.jpg

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 09:38 PM
This strange and incoherent post has given me a great idea.

How about Ron Paul crop circles (that spell Ron Paul) visible from the sky. Do we have any crop circle creators here (and no I don't mean the Ron Paul alien in the other thread)?

http://i16.tinypic.com/6wo35om.jpg

I don't know if creating CROP CIRCLES will appeal to the mainstream very well LOL!

RockEnds
12-07-2007, 09:39 PM
The crops are all gone. It's December.

SWATH
12-07-2007, 09:42 PM

DAMN IT! My plan was ALMOST fool proof!

hawkeyenick
12-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Us Iowans hate cliches and stereotypes

Most of us aren't farmers, and most have never seen a corn field

dircha
12-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Well, may not Ron Paul crop circles, but maybe Ron Paul "snow circles" made in the plowed under fields.

Kind of depends on someone having access to an aerial photography firm to pull off.

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 09:44 PM

I think the evangelical stereotype is true. How else can you explain the Huckabee Finn?

Mark Rushmore
12-07-2007, 09:45 PM
and most have never seen a corn field

You all need to get out more ;).

risiusj
12-07-2007, 09:46 PM

Most Iowans haven't seen a cornfield? I would expect only a Hawkeye to be so blind.
Just kidding, of course. This campaign has no room for rivalries.

Yes, the crops are gone. Most plants don't grow well in the winter in Iowa.

SWATH
Well, may not Ron Paul crop circles, but maybe Ron Paul "snow circles" made in the plowed under fields.

Kind of depends on someone having access to an aerial photography firm to pull off.

yes...YES! My plan is back on track.

1. Make huge Ron Paul snow circles
2. Photograph them from the air
3. ???????
4. Win Iowa

specsaregood

The part about most not being farmers may be true, but there is no way you could be an Iowan and have NEVER SEEN A CORNFIELD.

Edit: HAH about 3 other people posted that in the time it took me to type this.

RockEnds
12-07-2007, 09:47 PM
I used to farm. There's no money in it anymore. And I really have to ask, how in the world could an Iowan not see a cornfield??? Seriously.

RockEnds
12-07-2007, 09:47 PM

3. ???????
4. Win Iowa

Fields of Ron Paul snowmen.

hawkeyenick
12-07-2007, 09:48 PM
I think the evangelical stereotype is true. How else can you explain the Huckabee Finn?

It's not true either. How the mobilize is by the mound, they have a pre-built social network. If you don't caucus...you are an outcast. It's just another daily activity to them. That's why we can win, it means something to us.

Their numbers really aren't that big, they just have a big turnout...I feel we can beat them at this.

dircha
12-07-2007, 09:49 PM
You all need to get out more ;).

Seriously! If you live anywhere in the midwest - muchless Iowa - and have never *seen* a cornfield, you must've never traveled 100 miles from home! Is there even a route through the state that doesn't run by at least one corn field?

And what's wrong with corn fields? You all should be proud of your agricultural heritage.

jpinkerton
12-07-2007, 09:51 PM

Saw the post, instantly checked your location.

*WAVE* :D

rory096
12-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Seriously! If you live anywhere in the midwest - muchless Iowa - and have never *seen* a cornfield, you must've never traveled 100 miles from home! Is there even a route through the state that doesn't run by at least one corn field?

And what's wrong with corn fields? You all should be proud of your agricultural heritage.
It's actually probably best that they aren't; Paul opposes agricultural subsidies ;)

(Huckabee supports them)

steph3n
12-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Most Iowans haven't seen a cornfield? I would expect only a Hawkeye to be so blind.
Just kidding, of course. This campaign has no room for rivalries.

Yes, the crops are gone. Most plants don't grow well in the winter in Iowa.

I too found that funny, I went through Iowa 2 times now and it is LOADED with corn :D

fortilite
12-07-2007, 09:55 PM
I think farmers hate us, we want to take their subsidies away.

Flash
12-07-2007, 09:58 PM

That guy could be a troll. Just browse through is 20 most recent post and it seems hes made some very negative comments. And judging by his recent comment "most people in Iowa never seen a cornfield" I would bet he isn't even living in that state.

rich34
12-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Ron Paul is in favor of growing industrialized hemp. If they don't know this they should! There would be huge amounts of money to be made off of hemp.

RockEnds
12-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Saw the post, instantly checked your location.

*WAVE* :D

Hi.

LBT
12-07-2007, 10:28 PM

3. ???????
4. Win Iowa

Too many steps....how about?

1. Collect Underpants
2. ??????