PDA

View Full Version : Guiding the movement

Real_CaGeD
12-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Will these days be discussed by classrooms of history majors as a turning point of this nation?

Punish those that have betrayed the people.

I call upon this movement to cap the whitehouse with the tombstone of the Republican party.

I call for a gathering of ideas to entertain a discussion on a new party, the Monroe Adams New World conservation party. This party would live to abide to the Monroe doctrine. "The New World is no longer open to colonization from the Old World." "Any attmpt at influence upon the New World by the old world will be seen as a threat." This party would use other foundational platforms such as the "no entangling alliances" posture.

Discuss.

rory096
12-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Uh, so you want us to act to protect both North and South America? I don't think colonization from the "Old World" is a threat anymore.

Real_CaGeD
12-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Uh, so you want us to act to protect both North and South America? I don't think colonization from the "Old World" is a threat anymore.

You dont think the creature from Jeckyl Island is from the old world my friend?

The ports of our waters being owned by Dubai is not a threat from the "Old World"?

To define the "New world" is open to debate.

Rory my statements may fail to grasp with those that are quick to assume. The root to every problem we have today stems from failure to adhere to the Monroe doctrine.

rory096
12-07-2007, 09:30 PM
The ports would have been owned by a company, not a government; it's hardly colonization. And Ron Paul supports free markets, so if you want protectionism, you might want to go over to the Duncan Hunter campaign.

Real_CaGeD
12-07-2007, 09:31 PM
East india trade was a company no?

Why do you no longer visit rpr?

FreedomLover
12-07-2007, 09:33 PM
I call upon this movement to cap the whitehouse with the tombstone of the Republican party.

You do realize Ron paul is a republican, correct?

Real_CaGeD
12-07-2007, 09:34 PM
You do realize Ron paul is a republican, correct?

Yes, and so am I as my Father.

rory096
12-07-2007, 09:39 PM
East india trade was a company no?

Why do you no longer visit rpr?
The East India Company did not colonize America.

What?

Real_CaGeD
12-07-2007, 09:45 PM
The East India Company did not colonize America.

If you fail to understand the consequences of foriegn companies holding strategic points such as ports than maybe this discussion should end.
Rory do you say that we the people are represented in our federal government with no influence of Nations upon our representatives?

rory096
12-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Rory do you say that we the people are represented in our federal government with no influence of Nations upon our representatives?
Huh? Can you repeat that?

Real_CaGeD
12-08-2007, 08:10 AM
Huh? Can you repeat that?
Not worth the time I am afraid.

Real_CaGeD
12-08-2007, 08:15 AM
I am dismayed that some of you watch the party dissrespect Dr Pauls platform, and still all the while you fail to consider to take what is theirs and make it yours.