PDA

View Full Version : Huck's money bomb - Dec 29

devil21
12-07-2007, 08:42 PM
http://ilikemikeday.com/ - Dec 29

So far he's making a killing with a grand total of 17 pledges! Im looking forward to seeing another money bomb flop :D

user
12-07-2007, 08:46 PM
It doesn't actually look like a money bomb, just a day to show support for the Huckster.

devil21
12-07-2007, 08:52 PM
It doesn't actually look like a money bomb, just a day to show support for the Huckster.

LOL you may be right! I don't see any particular mention about money but what else is the point of it? Only 17 people have pledged to still support Huckster on the 29th? Makes no sense.

InRonWeTrust
12-08-2007, 12:27 AM
I predict that Minister Huckabee's money bomb will bomb.

HOLLYWOOD
12-08-2007, 01:13 PM
The media loves him... (NO CENSORSHIP)

The voters are "EMOTIONAL" so Huck's Preaching or should I say, his BS level, is among the BEST in the entire Campaign LINEUP... (Works the CROWDS Gooooooooooood)

I wish voters were much more pragmatic, but it appears the majority are ignorant and emotional.

I think if he has a far enough lead at the end of DEC in IOWA... the Corporations, Lobbyist, PACs, & Special interest will start pumping money into his campaign.

REMEMBER... It's the RIGHT and POWERFUL that pull the strings!

I would love to see investigators on each candidate and record who they have meetings and fund raisers with.... I'm sure there's plenty of cash to go around and evil doings.

I WISH GOOGLE would set it up with some BLIMP advertising dollars... more for the, PRINCIPLES of the PEOPLE, not CORPORATE POWER & GREED!

Buzz
12-08-2007, 01:30 PM
I wish voters were much more pragmatic, but it appears the majority are ignorant and emotional.

Luckily, the ignorant and emotional are also lazy and apathetic, so they get underrepresented at the polls.

Johnnybags
12-08-2007, 01:37 PM
My eyes see RP supporters everywhere, not Hucksterites. Until I see em I will not believe the magical rise, its all done to ko Mitt in Iowa from Ghouls supporters. Ghouls is trying to get by with a little help from his friends, while we are here, there , and everywhere. Beatles?