PDA

View Full Version : Hannity's Sheeple

billv
05-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Was just over at the Hannity Forums reading posts about Ron Paul and I can't find a semblance of intelligent discourse over there at all. Hannity's sheeple scare me something serious.

zMtLlC
05-18-2007, 11:49 PM
I was over there too...really wanted to get involved, but I doubt it would have done any good. I argued with someone for a few hours about the 9/11 comment the other day on facebook, and he couldn't produce one reputable source claiming that they attack us for our "freedoms". Yet, according to Vannity, to think otherwise is "crazy."

LibertyOrDie
05-19-2007, 03:11 AM
Was just over at the Hannity Forums reading posts about Ron Paul and I can't find a semblance of intelligent discourse over there at all. Hannity's sheeple scare me something serious.

---

I was over there too...really wanted to get involved, but I doubt it would have done any good. I argued with someone for a few hours about the 9/11 comment the other day on facebook, and he couldn't produce one reputable source claiming that they attack us for our "freedoms". Yet, according to Vannity, to think otherwise is "crazy."

Here, this link might make you feel better, lol.
http://www.prisonplanet.tv/forum/index.php?topic=21

Therion
05-19-2007, 07:25 AM
Hannity's show is nothing but war-mongering propoganda and country music that's more of the same. It shouldn't be a surprise that his listeners are no different.

Teflon Master
05-19-2007, 07:55 AM
---

Here, this link might make you feel better, lol.
http://www.prisonplanet.tv/forum/index.php?topic=21

The last fucking thing the Ron Paul movement needs is Alex Jones fanboys calling in representing Ron.

Stinker
05-19-2007, 09:29 AM
The last fucking thing the Ron Paul movement needs is Alex Jones fanboys calling in representing Ron.

Man give me a break. The people that would get their vote swayed by people who support him are probably the ones who think Osama hates us for our freedoms. If it would come up Ron would explain that he doesn't agree with them that it was an inside job.

The last thing Ron Paul needs is less supporters.

LibertyOrDie
05-19-2007, 09:45 AM

I don't think that is correct to say, for a couple of reasons. First, Alex Jones has a huge fan base and he is really supporting Ron which help with numbers. ( i.e. Look at the additional support it generated for Aaron Russo's film: America - Freedom to Facism, which is where a lot of people where first introduced to Ron Paul.) Second, Ron Paul has been on Alex Jones' radio show multiple times! Why? Not because he agrees with every little fact that Alex spits out, but because they both have common issues that are very important to both of them that they agree on.

I mean, that is why we are all here at this forum. We all have a common interest in Ron Paul in the fundamental things he is saying. Just read through the forum, not everyone agrees with everything Ron Paul says, but he holds very important key issues and that we all have. And, if there is something he is about that you dislike, unlike other candidates, he won't change his mind to appease you, which leaves with something you aren't used to in politics, respect! You may not like a certain issue, but you can't help but respect him for staying true to it.

And last but not least, he is already associated with all of these people. And with the way the media is today, even though most of us here don't know Ron Paul on a personal level they are going to associate him with us, which he has no decision in. But this movement is changing people, just watch the CSPAN clip of callers calling in about Ron Paul. Listen to those people talking, they are all different, from different parties, generations, races, places, etc. but yet they all agree that Ron Paul is like a breathe of fresh air and they can't understand why the media won't accept it, and it is opening there eyes to the media's deceptions. Through his truth, the media exposes itself.

Well, now you got me ranting, lol. I understand where you are coming from, but I think it is better for us not to worry about it and spread the positive that is coming from this movement, it may be cheesy, but I like to call it "The Spirit of the Ron Paul Revolution". You may see it as something else, but you know what I am talking about, you feel pride in hearing him talk, in being apart of this forum, of Being American, all of us, including Alex Jones and his fans!

CSPAN clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg99SAsngCI

tnvoter
05-19-2007, 10:10 PM
I went over there for some discussions, and haven't been dis-satified. lol.

Most of them are like I was a couple years ago, following the only leaders I knew at the time.

It's funny, the ones who most adamantly oppose anything that has to do with Ron Paul, have immense grammatical and often spelling errors- while dubbing me a liberal at the same time- simply shows me that most of our opponents are either below the voting age- or probably really can't help not knowing about our guy.

Keep the positive info flowing about Truth of Freedom and defending the Constitution!

Melchior
05-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Man give me a break. The people that would get their vote swayed by people who support him are probably the ones who think Osama hates us for our freedoms.

I beg to differ, I've known quite a few uptight libertarians to think less of Michael Badnarik or anyone who chooses to associate themselves with Alex Jones.

The same breed of libertarian who is uncomfortable working with the greens for election reform.