PDA

View Full Version : Okay lets have a discussion! Come leave your thoughts

icon124
12-07-2007, 07:46 PM
ok im fairly new to politics becuz as like a lot of us....i just hate it....until RP came along.

So i've been seeing all of these polls on Iowa saying RP has 8%, Exactly how accurate are these polls, and don't they only poll registered republicans that voted in 2004?

If that is true...does anyone have any estimates on the percentage RP controls with the newly registered or returning to vote after taking years off croud lol.

I've been thinking about it and if the number of new voters or voters returning out of the wood work is greater than the number of republicans who voted in 2004 and also favor RP heavily we would easily win easy...

any thoughts on this...any kind of facts that could possibly support this?

FreedomLover
12-07-2007, 07:50 PM
ok im fairly new to politics becuz as like a lot of us....i just hate it....until RP came along.

So i've been seeing all of these polls on Iowa saying RP has 8%, Exactly how accurate are these polls, and don't they only poll registered republicans that voted in 2004?

If that is true...does anyone have any estimates on the percentage RP controls with the newly registered or returning to vote after taking years off croud lol.

I've been thinking about it and if the number of new voters or voters returning out of the wood work is greater than the number of republicans who voted in 2004 and also favor RP heavily we would easily win easy...

any thoughts on this...any kind of facts that could possibly support this?

I've never seen one poll that polled only 2004 republican primary voters.

Most of them either dial randomly and then ask the person if they'll be voting in the republican primary, or they get registered voter rolls from different states.

Mister Grieves
12-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Exactly how accurate are these polls

History has proven that there is hardly a word to describe how horribly inaccurate they are during the primaries.

The polls have a slightly better track record during the general election, but that's because they have a 50-50 chance of being right. Even then, they are often wrong.