PDA

View Full Version : Television station for vids

Dave Pedersen
12-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Hey considering how expensive the blimp is and it has gained enough support to function how about getting on some unused cable or satellite channel and just showing all the video information on a 24 hr schedule for those who cannot search the internet for all the wonderful videos which have been created?

I don't think it would cost nearly as much as the blimp and it seems such a waste for those videos to go to waste unseen by so many who remain permanently glued to their television sets. I know some church outreaches have 24 hour programming and i bet it can be done with perhaps a 1/2 hour each day for news updates hosted by some enterprising people like a short news brief on everything Ron Paul. Then back to the variety of videos which increase in quantity and quality every day. There is a lot of great information contained in easily digestible videos which could satisfy the curiosity of many many people who will never in a million years "google" anything. Selling some advertising couldn't hurt either. If the blimp legal structure proves to be impervious to the opposition this could be yet another way to reach the otherwise unreachable.

If the nationwide market is cost prohibitive perhaps targeting New York Texas and California would be cheap enough to be doable in local markets?

andym
12-11-2007, 07:57 AM
I have a cable show for an hour a week and want to show nothing but Ron Paul videos. There's no way I'm going to download the poor resolution stuff off of YouTube or Google video to display full-screen on television. Unfortunately, noone seems to be furnishing me videos of Ron Paul or directing me to where I can get them. The only one I have is Russo's "Freedom to Fascism", but this is only about 5% Ron Paul. I'd like to get videos with more of him. I'd love to get some of his educational speeches from the House floor. Again, noone is helping me yet.