PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani Campaign Scared of Us-Say We'il Probably Take 5 States To Start

Revolution9
12-07-2007, 07:15 PM
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=114741

"A Ron Paul Supporter went to a Giuliani meeting today and said they are scared CA-CA-Less of Ron Paul!

The director said, with Ron Paul's success...we will be going into Florida without any wins and Florida is going to be our last chance at the Nomination. Ron Paul has a blimp (the crowd laughed) He's raised more money than us, and he's going to be the shock of the decade. They also said that they are almost sure Ron Paul will take New Hampshire, West Virginia, Nevada, Michigan and California."

Yup.. We ran them carpetbaggers out of Georgia. They KNOW what they are looking at.

Best Regards
Randy

CoreyBowen999
12-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Awesome

nbhadja
12-07-2007, 07:18 PM
I will feel like I won the lottery if this happens.

I can't imagine the neocons winning any states in the west or north east.

constitutional
12-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Keep it steady!!

torchbearer
we should win most caucus states and few primary states... our strength is through caucus because it requires organization and boots on the ground. Primary states rely on name recognition and advertisement saturation.

LibertyEagle
That's great news, but we can't let that make us sit back and not keep pushing with every last thing we have within us. After all, it is but an unsubstantiated rumor. I'm sure they would love it if we all stopped and sat back on our laurels.

We have far from won those states. We can't let up now. CHARGE ON! :)

risiusj
Probably just as scared as Romney is in Iowa.
Great news!

steph3n
12-07-2007, 07:20 PM
this really looks bogus, till there is some video proof I'm not buying it

chiefsmurph
12-07-2007, 07:21 PM
I hope it is true, but it is really really hard to believe without video proof.

Hook
12-07-2007, 07:22 PM
They can always be wrong too. Don't start sitting on your ass just yet. We have a lot of work to do still and we are still behind in the polls.

Lord Xar
I think its a rumor that hopes to DEFLATE the movement and get us COMPLACENT!

IF we think we have it in the bag, we will think the "campaign" can mop up. NO, this is a RUMOR, and it is false.

KEEP HAMMERING KEEP HAMMERING KEEP HAMERING.............

asmartchimp
Meh, I'd like to see some proof

torchbearer
12-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Uh, I can believe it because we are in position to take Louisiana too.

Mark Rushmore
12-07-2007, 07:25 PM

IF we think we have it in the bag, we will think the "campaign" can mop up. NO, this is a RUMOR, and it is false.

Yep. Whether or not it is rumor or truth and whether or not it is designed to do that - that is the risk. Someone here has a sig like "When you're winning fight like you're losing". Good advice.

skinzterpswizfan
12-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Yeah, we don't even know if the guy who "said" this has any more knowledge than us. He could just be trying to scare Giuliani supporters into action.

steph3n

you are right we have to keep fighting who cares if it is a LANDSLIDE of freedom!!!!

ItsTime
I saw 3 ads for Paul on Lou Dobbs tonight. :D

we should win most caucus states and few primary states... our strength is through caucus because it requires organization and boots on the ground. Primary states rely on name recognition and advertisement saturation.

steph3n
12-07-2007, 07:27 PM
He could just be trying to scare Giuliani supporters into action.

ehh they are all paid to support!

ItsTime
12-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Your calling operation with Operation Front Door, 15th sign wave, tea party 07, and the massive door to door/person to person the following week will shock the world and wake up a lot of people!

:D

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 07:28 PM
I think you guys should stop following Rudy Giuliani wherever he goes, it's kind of nutty... and a nuisance

FreedomLover
12-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Completely fake. Most Ron Paul supporters know that these states are no where near being in the bag, and will be an uphill battle all the way up to the day of the primaries to even get first place.

militant
12-07-2007, 07:30 PM
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=114741

"A Ron Paul Supporter went to a Giuliani meeting today and said they are scared CA-CA-Less of Ron Paul!

The director said, with Ron Paul's success...we will be going into Florida without any wins and Florida is going to be our last chance at the Nomination. Ron Paul has a blimp (the crowd laughed) He's raised more money than us, and he's going to be the shock of the decade. They also said that they are almost sure Ron Paul will take New Hampshire, West Virginia, Nevada, Michigan and California."

Yup.. We ran them carpetbaggers out of Georgia. They KNOW what they are looking at.

Best Regards
Randy

true or not (and i have come into the habit of actually believing and trusting my fellow grassroots), i can tell you that there are a lot of good people in west virginia who did their homework and then the footwork to take the top spot on the delegate list. larry white who posts here, spirity of 76, mdh, and the rest. if we win this state, which announces results earlier in the day than any other super tuesday state, voters in other states will hear about it before their polls close, and it could shift the balance in some of the other states. it could give a little surge of hope and motivation to those people who secretly root for dr. paul.

i honestly think we might pull this off.

rasheedwallace
12-07-2007, 07:30 PM
yeah umm, i would need to see proof before i believe this.

i smell something stanky and it starts with bull.

ronpaulfollower999
12-07-2007, 07:31 PM
I think we will win W. Virginia and New Hampshire.

torchbearer
12-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Maryland is looking really good too.
Louisiana... Nevada.... California... Alaska... hawaii... oregon...

torchbearer
12-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Remember, we don't have to win the majority of delegates in all the states, just have to be competitive in all of them.

ProfNo
12-07-2007, 07:41 PM
I saw 3 ads for Paul on Lou Dobbs tonight. :D

Which ads?

Regarding the validity of this, I have to say:

Youtube or it didn't happen.

quickmike
12-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Uh, I can believe it because we are in position to take Louisiana too.

Not that I doubt you at all, but what makes you say this? I just like hearing the word on the street sometimes.

Ron LOL
12-07-2007, 07:47 PM
I will feel like I won the lottery if this happens.

QFT. Keep working hard, everybody!

Edit: and then we're going to go to Washington, DC and take back the whitehouse! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

lasenorita
12-07-2007, 07:49 PM
I think Giuliani supporters are simply preparing for a worse-case scenario. We've got a long way to go before Ron Paul's best-case scenario happens... I'd rather be unconfident than overconfident.

torchbearer
12-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Not that I doubt you at all, but what makes you say this? I just like hearing the word on the street sometimes.

PM of the master plan coming your way.

quickmike
12-07-2007, 07:56 PM
PM of the master plan coming your way.

NIIIICE

torchbearer
12-07-2007, 07:58 PM
NIIIICE

We are doing similar things in West Virginia and Maryland. That's how i know we are on the inside track in those states.

torchbearer
12-07-2007, 08:00 PM
You really need to see this G. Edward Grifffon Seminar.... it blew my mind and opened my eyes..
It showed me our advesary and helped me see the solution... please watch it in its entirety. The PM me about it... we will need to talk:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958

bookmark it and watch it when you have the time. Its a must see for all in the revolution.

Adamsa
12-07-2007, 08:01 PM
I think Giuliani supporters are simply preparing for a worse-case scenario. We've got a long way to go before Ron Paul's best-case scenario happens... I'd rather be unconfident than overconfident.

We should always assume more work needs to be done really.

Mister Grieves
12-07-2007, 08:06 PM
You really need to see this G. Edward Grifffon Seminar.... it blew my mind and opened my eyes..
It showed me our advesary and helped me see the solution... please watch it in its entirety. The PM me about it... we will need to talk:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958

bookmark it and watch it when you have the time. Its a must see for all in the revolution.

I stumbled across this good essay a while back that may accompany your link.

http://www.bigeye.com/griffin.htm

Eye opening stuff.

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 08:08 PM
We are doing similar things in West Virginia and Maryland. That's how i know we are on the inside track in those states.
Don't let the FBI or CIA in on this! :eek:;)

torchbearer
12-07-2007, 08:08 PM
I stumbled across this good essay a while back that may accompany your link.

http://www.bigeye.com/griffin.htm

Eye opening stuff.

Yes, some power centers are out of our reach right now, but if we can take the others... the Fed will come down.

torchbearer
12-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Don't let the FBI or CIA in on this! :eek:;)

I'm no longer afraid of the boogeymen. I invite them to join. It is their duty to protect the U.S. constitution.

Pete Kay
12-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Watch this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0_Q4IdjXJI&eurl

Rudy is afraid of us! He's been losing sleep because of us. Look at his face.

skinzterpswizfan
12-07-2007, 08:49 PM
Watch this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0_Q4IdjXJI&eurl

Rudy is afraid of us! He's been losing sleep because of us. Look at his face.

Yeah, that video certainly supports the topic of this thread.

jake
12-07-2007, 08:52 PM
seems like a ploy by Guliani to build false confidence in Ron Paul supporters. We aren't falling for it Rudy - every voter will know "Ron Paul" when the time comes to cast their vote whether you like it on not.

dude58677
12-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Yeah, we don't even know if the guy who "said" this has any more knowledge than us. He could just be trying to scare Giuliani supporters into action.

Bill Cowher, former Pittsburgh Steelers coach said, "The score is always 0-0."

Revolution9
12-07-2007, 09:13 PM
All the conspiracy theorists are funny. This was surely designed to make people just stop the RP Revolution.. hahahaaha!.. What a brilliant fucking move by the Ghouliani's to leak this.

See whomever in Greenville tomorrow night!. I'll be wearing a grey Tricorn with black trim.

Best
Randy

Danny Molina
12-07-2007, 09:17 PM
this really looks bogus, till there is some video proof I'm not buying it

I second this.

j6p
12-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Yeah, in Maryland we got ron paul supporters running for congress in all 6 districts. One likely to win nomination, unoposed.

Revolution9
12-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Yeah, in Maryland we got ron paul supporters running for congress in all 6 districts. One likely to win nomination, unoposed.

Tell it like it is brother.. Amen

Randy

TheRothbardian
12-07-2007, 10:35 PM
We may be looking at the greatest movement in american history (in magnitude) since the civil rights marches.

Delain
12-08-2007, 01:10 AM
-nm-

daviddee
12-08-2007, 01:54 AM

RonPaulFever
12-08-2007, 02:43 AM
I was skeptical of Paul's chances in the early states, but now I'm more confident than ever. With Dec. 16th and now the blimp, this thing is in the bag. No way MSM will be able to ignore us after this....and if they do, it will only backfire. My only concern is that since they've basically painted themselves into a corner, the REAL attacks and dirty tricks will start soon.

Any way you look at it, this is going to be the most controversial and publicized election cycle in history.

tsetsefly
12-08-2007, 03:56 AM
we cant believe this, not that it was not said but we cant get complacent at all, many people still dont know about paul and we still need to convert many independents, republicans, and vote!!

freelance
12-08-2007, 04:07 AM
true or not (and i have come into the habit of actually believing and trusting my fellow grassroots), i can tell you that there are a lot of good people in west virginia who did their homework and then the footwork to take the top spot on the delegate list. larry white who posts here, spirity of 76, mdh, and the rest. if we win this state, which announces results earlier in the day than any other super tuesday state, voters in other states will hear about it before their polls close, and it could shift the balance in some of the other states. it could give a little surge of hope and motivation to those people who secretly root for dr. paul.

i honestly think we might pull this off.

Remember when...

We were told WV was a totally lost cause and to write it off?

SpicyItalian739
12-08-2007, 05:07 AM
Write this off as either a lie - or if this was actually said - an act of trickery to push us toward complacency!

Whether this event happened or not, or even if the MSM starts showing Ron Paul polling at 90%... our job is to increase his support and fight as if we are still at 1%.

We need to get as many Americans as possible on board the freedom train to achieve long-term change.

Keep fighting like it is still April and nobody knows who Ron Paul is and what our movement is doing.

noztnac
12-08-2007, 05:30 AM
When you are winning, fight like you're losing!

No time to rest. We need to work!

Revolution9
12-08-2007, 06:37 AM
Write this off as either a lie - or if this was actually said - an act of trickery to push us toward complacency!

Whether this event happened or not, or even if the MSM starts showing Ron Paul polling at 90%... our job is to increase his support and fight as if we are still at 1%.

We need to get as many Americans as possible on board the freedom train to achieve long-term change.

Keep fighting like it is still April and nobody knows who Ron Paul is and what our movement is doing.

Yer quite the bluster bunny. What a wonderfully contrived mound of BS you posted. There is much clownage with their logic faculties in major skew in this thread. I often wonder if you people tackle the day to day life with such shinboned staunch disbelief of all and everything, which is contrived with great artifice to fool you and make you quit. Whew.. what a burden to shoulder..considering the world is an illusion from the word go. I like to go through my days as a master of reality. For if it all is an illusion and I collapse the waveform into a particle by observation then I control my world through observation and analysisi and adjust velocity and momentum accordingly..

HTH
Randy

RonPaulFever
12-08-2007, 07:19 AM
Yer quite the bluster bunny. What a wonderfully contrived mound of BS you posted. There is much clownage with their logic faculties in major skew in this thread. I often wonder if you people tackle the day to day life with such shinboned staunch disbelief of all and everything, which is contrived with great artifice to fool you and make you quit. Whew.. what a burden to shoulder..considering the world is an illusion from the word go. I like to go through my days as a master of reality. For if it all is an illusion and I collapse the waveform into a particle by observation then I control my world through observation and analysisi and adjust velocity and momentum accordingly..

HTH
Randy

I love your posts! Did you ever used to hang out with a guy named Timothy Leary? :)

Voice
12-08-2007, 07:29 AM
This message is hidden because Revolution9 is on your ignore list.

:rolleyes:

FreedomLover
12-08-2007, 09:04 AM

I think Italian was the one being realistic, since he actually showed skepticism toward an anonymous letter on some random website. (The letter itself sounds dumb...Giuliani supporters know of, let alone are afraid of, ron paul and that he will take first place in basically every primary, when there is no evidence to back it up?)

And I don't think it's bad advice to fight as if in you're always in second place, because Ron paul is essentially towards the back of the pack right now. Videos and posts on the internet will not reach the millions of republicans who are not web savvy or do not listen to anyone besides the frontrunners and the MSM.

The worst mistake you can ever make is to assume you've won before the game is over...and then lose.

kotetu
12-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Remember guys, nothing ever happens until you decide it is going to happen. That is the definition of 'postulate'.

My postulate is in my sig. What about yours? :D

philistineau
12-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Some are counting their chickens before they have hatched.

Bad move.

I am going back to reality - time to try and get a few more to donate to www.operationnh.com

hawkeyenick
12-08-2007, 10:19 AM
We can only win if we keep fighting...thinking we have it won early doesn't help

Chester Copperpot
12-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Yes keep fighting.. To steal a quote from Churchill..
We will fight online
We will fight in the streets
We will fight at the straw polls
We will fight at the Primary
If we lose there, we will fight for a 3rd party run
If we have to we will fight and write Ron Pauls name in and make him the first elected president to win like this. (that I know of)