PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee caught telling lies

OptionsTrader
12-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Here's the wonderboy of the evangelicals getting caught in a sea of lies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RruItGsaGco

Melissa
12-07-2007, 07:12 PM
wow this is the saddest yet I think. His followers really believe that as a minister he can't be bought. And yes while I am sure he is nothing but truth and kindness to his family and friends ---That when greed and power are in the equation then politicans like Mr. Huckabee will never care about the true issues or fix them of this great nation.

We need a Dr. this time not a politican!!!

OptionsTrader
12-07-2007, 07:15 PM
wow this is the saddest yet I think. His followers really believe that as a minister he can't be bought. And yes while I am sure he is nothing but truth and kindness to his family and friends ---That when greed and power are in the equation then politicans like Mr. Huckabee will never care about the true issues or fix them of this great nation.

We need a Dr. this time not a politican!!!

Huckabee is just another Bush.

fedup100
12-07-2007, 07:15 PM
He can lie cheat and steal, it's O.K., cause he is a Baptist.....once saved always saved.

kalami
12-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Huck is a compassionate conservative. He is against gay marriage and abortion. Everything else doesn't matter.

Melissa
12-07-2007, 07:24 PM
Huck is a compassionate conservative. He is against gay marriage and abortion. Everything else doesn't matter.

and he would not even really get any thing done about either of those issues not when the country is so divided.

And yet they still believe him. I wonder if it is better to be awake or that naive

OptionsTrader
12-07-2007, 07:36 PM

If he invades Iran, Syria, and North Korea during his Presidency and continues what Bush started, I wonder if they would view him as a compassionate conservative after a million more foreigners are dead, 10000 more of our soldiers are dead, and 100,000 of their children have been drafted by 2012, and "the Greater Depression" is the headline of the day.

bbachtung
12-07-2007, 07:42 PM
and he would not even really get any thing done about either of those issues not when the country is so divided.

And yet they still believe him. I wonder if it is better to be awake or that naive

Don't forget pithy comments from him like, "We're the United States of America, not the Divided States of America."

OptionsTrader
12-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Don't forget pithy comments from him like, "We're the United States of America, not the Divided States of America."

Or "my mommy taught me that if I break it I buy it, that is why we need to stay in Iraq, murdering more innocent civilians and bankrupting the American people, and causing the rest of the world to hate us for our aggressive imperialist mercantilism, because we broke it." Not an exact quote, but pretty close :D

CurtisLow
12-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Huck is a liar. I hope anyone that supports him wakes up! We can not have anyone like this running our country.

InRonWeTrust
12-07-2007, 10:53 PM
That video is devastating. Huck is going down.

Xanax Nation
12-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Abortion and gay marriage? These types would throw those issues under the bus to stay in Iraq and keep on with the disastrous WoT. Ghouliani is nothing like that and they were willing to support him. Huck will say all the right things though as long as he says I will continue the WoT, with honor of course. Asshole. If he opposed the Iraq debacle they would throw his ass under the bus, too.