PDA

View Full Version : Is another war Immient in Kosovo?

Give me liberty
12-07-2007, 05:53 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Kosovo/Story/0,,2223634,00.html

This is what happens when you support the KLA terror Group in Kosovo,

man if ron paul wins i wish he can get rid of NATO once and for all.

Remember what NATO did in 1999

For 79 days, NATO terrorized the people of Serbia, dropping 23,000 bombs and missiles on them in 36,000 sorties.

NATO had no mercy to the civilians and who did NATO blame after the bombing?

everthing that NATO did they blamed it on Milošević.

And yes the Mass media did pay that PR campaign, even back then the mass media called the serbs naizs and everyone who was supporting the bombing did agree on that, but all of other people sure didnt buy it into.

sparebulb
12-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Don't forget to mention the US dropping bombs on Serbian churches on Easter. Shame on us.

aravoth
12-07-2007, 06:06 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Kosovo/Story/0,,2223634,00.html

This is what happens when you support the KLA terror Group in Kosovo,

man if ron paul wins i wish he can get rid of NATO once and for all.

Remember what NATO did in 1999

For 79 days, NATO terrorized the people of Serbia, dropping 23,000 bombs and missiles on them in 36,000 sorties.

NATO had no mercy to the civilians and who did NATO blame after the bombing?

everthing that NATO did they blamed it on Milošević.

And yes the Mass media did pay that PR campaign, even back then the mass media called the serbs naizs and everyone who was supporting the bombing did agree on that, but all of other people sure didnt buy it into.

Eh... I was there, and the Serb Para-military annihilated entire villages. They raped women in front of their husbands before killing them and dumping them into mass graves. If anyone had no mercy for civilians it was them.

Give me liberty
12-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Eh... I was there, and the Serb Para-military annihilated entire villages. They raped women in front of their husbands before killing them and dumping them into mass graves. If anyone had no mercy for civilians it was them.

I dont buy ur talk for one cent.

NATO shows no mercy to anyone,

nor does the KLA terrorist group.

aravoth
12-07-2007, 06:15 PM
I dont buy ur talk for one cent.

I don't give a shit what you buy, you weren't there.

Give me liberty
12-07-2007, 06:16 PM
I don't give a shit what you buy, you weren't there.

I got some family freinds over there.

Plus i have been to serbia.

aravoth
12-07-2007, 06:17 PM
I got some family freinds over there.

Plus i have been to serbia.

Good for you, I guess that makes you an expert.

partypooper
12-07-2007, 06:20 PM

generally speaking, NATO does show more mercy than any of the aboriginal groups (KLA, serb's paramilitary). that is still no reason for NATO - let alone the US - to get involved. albanians and serbs both believe that kosovo belongs to them - serbs because it belongs to them historically - it is, after, a part of serba. and albanians because they are a majority in the province and they want kosovo to be a part of albania.

serbs would be more comfortable with letting kosovo go if serbian part of bosnia were allowed to join serbia. the problem with US policy towards serbia is that it is completely inconsistent - on one hand we insist that borders can not be changed, and on the other, that kosovo must be independent (where 'independent' really means - a part of albania).

sparebulb
12-07-2007, 06:27 PM
I can guarantee that the US State Department and NATO did not and does not have a finely directed moral compass when it comes to the Balkans. Protection of Kosovo has protected the world's largest terrorist arms marketplace. These are real nice people to protect. Russia will protect Serbian interests and all hell could take place. The only winner out of the Balkan involvement is Slick Willy. He got to eliminate one of his problems on a hillside in Bosnia.

Give me liberty
12-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Good for you, I guess that makes you an expert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjQ2rhX_8Y0

you should thank the serbs who saved over 500 downed american pliots back in ww2.

OH and heres something for you to read.

http://www.dojgov.net/kosovo_watch02.htm

its a bit long buts its worth it.

PennCustom4RP
12-07-2007, 08:30 PM

you should thank the serbs who saved over 500 downed american pliots back in ww2.

While we are jumping all over through history concerning the Serbs, let us thank the Serb who shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife thereby starting WW1:rolleyes:

Give me liberty
12-07-2007, 08:39 PM
While we are jumping all over through history concerning the Serbs, let us thank the Serb who shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife thereby starting WW1:rolleyes:

but really why do you hate the serbs?
this all hateing thing or who started what war has to stop.

aravoth
12-07-2007, 08:48 PM

What does any of this have to do with what they did in the late 90's?

PennCustom4RP
12-07-2007, 08:49 PM
but really why do you hate the serbs?
this all hateing thing or who started what war has to stop.

I do not hate them, was just pointing out another piece of history, since you decided to go back to WW2 and find what you feel to be the Serb all saving grace for helping American Airmen during WW2. The Serbs hunted downed American Airmen in the more recent conflicts.
But I will agree with you that all this needs to stop, and it seems at least when they were united as Yugoslavia under Soviet rule, for 70 years, they did get along, or tried to.

sparebulb
12-07-2007, 08:57 PM
US bombs falling on Serb churches on Easter tend to make downed flightcrews unpopular. And the Serbs did what to the US?

Someone has been watching "Behind Enemy Lines" and thinking that was a true story. The truth is much different.

Give me liberty
12-07-2007, 09:03 PM
What does any of this have to do with what they did in the late 90's?

everyone started the war in Yugoslavia not just the serbs:rolleyes:

and the media were picking sides.

CNN and other news networks were for the Bosnian muslims, well some eur news nets
were for the crots.

heres a youtube video showing how wonderfully the un are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEjotBI9ZRA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TPv1oiwq2U

this happend during the 90s

aravoth
12-07-2007, 09:05 PM
US bombs falling on Serb churches on Easter tend to make downed flightcrews unpopular. And the Serbs did what to the US?

The serbs are innocent. They never committed any disgusting genocidal atrocities on anyone. :rolleyes:

Forgive me if I don't give a shit.

aravoth
12-07-2007, 09:06 PM
everyone started the war in Yugoslavia not just the serbs:rolleyes:

and the media were picking sides.

CNN and other news networks were for the Bosnian muslims, well some eur news nets
were for the crots.

I'm aware of that, but not everyone tried to exterminate an entire ethnic group.

sparebulb
12-07-2007, 09:09 PM
And you think the US has the ability to solve every injustice around the world? Grow up.

partypooper
12-07-2007, 09:16 PM
But I will agree with you that all this needs to stop, and it seems at least when they were united as Yugoslavia under Soviet rule, for 70 years, they did get along, or tried to.

yugoslavia was not under soviet rule - it had its own dictator (tito).

Give me liberty
12-07-2007, 09:20 PM
But whats sad now is that some of my friends who still are in bosnia and in crotia and serbia are saying that most people they have talked to on the streets have said that things were much better under and during Yugoslavia, and yes some even miss the old Yugoslavia.

aravoth
12-07-2007, 09:31 PM
And you think the US has the ability to solve every injustice around the world? Grow up.

Did I say that? Take your own advice.

partypooper
12-07-2007, 09:31 PM
I'm aware of that, but not everyone tried to exterminate an entire ethnic group.

while some individuals tried to do that, that was never a widely-shared goal or a publicly accepted policy. they "merely" wanted to take - by force - parts of bosnia and croatia where they were majority, when bosnia and croatia proclaimed independence. so basically, they tried to do the same thing that albanians are now doing - and which we are, for some reason, supporting.

serbs' paramilitary did commit some gruesome crimes and those responsible have been persecuted by serbian courts (in addition to the international tribunal). but the story about the balkans that was presented to the american public is a total caricature. that caricature still forms the basis of our policy in the region.

partypooper
12-07-2007, 09:33 PM
But whats sad now is that some of my friends who still are in bosnia and in crotia and serbia are saying that most people they have talked to on the streets have said that things were much better under and during Yugoslavia, and yes some even miss the old Yugoslavia.

that is sort of true but that's because older people forgot what yugoslavia used to be like and young people hear widely distorted stories. objectively speaking, life has never been better in slovenia, croatia or serbia. these countries are blossoming. and all three support ron paul on 'whom would the world elect' :).

sparebulb
12-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Did I say that?

Yes, that was clearly your implication. I'm quite sure that the Serbs that were killed in their churches by American bombs were quite innocent. And I'm quite sure that many more innocent people have been and will be killed as a result of the arms sold in the ethnic Albanian markets in Kosovo.

PennCustom4RP
12-07-2007, 09:48 PM
yugoslavia was not under soviet rule - it had its own dictator (tito).

Yes you are correct, but still communism all the same. Tito was no doubt a Soviet ally.

aravoth
12-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Yes, that was clearly your implication. I'm quite sure that the Serbs that were killed in their churches by American bombs were quite innocent. And I'm quite sure that many more innocent people have been and will be killed as a result of the arms sold in the ethnic Albanian markets in Kosovo.

You have no idea what my implication was. Maybe you can work on not spreading false implications regarding a topic you only learned about through random Internet links.

partypooper
12-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Yes you are correct, but still communism all the same. Tito was no doubt a Soviet ally.

for a while, stalin's supporters in yugoslavia were persecuted by tito. tito was flirting with both the west and the soviets and yugoslavia was funded heavily by the west. the standard of living in yugoslavia - while nowhere near the US - was way above hungary, poland, east germany etc. - not to mention romania or ussr, which every self-respecting yugoslav scorned at.

sparebulb
12-07-2007, 10:07 PM
You have no idea what my implication was. Maybe you can work on not spreading false implications regarding a topic you only learned about through random Internet links.

I just saw Gen Wesley Clark pitching for Hitlery on tv. Made me think of you, aravoth.

By the way, it really teed me off when the Serbs shot Owen Wilson's buddy in the head. We need to get payback for that.........................................oh, wait, that was just a movie and no one got shot in the head. But it could have, so let's get those Serbs!

aravoth
12-07-2007, 10:09 PM
I just saw Gen Wesley Clark pitching for Hitlery on tv. Made me think of you, aravoth.

Really? With your elitist dribble I would have expected you to feel like you were looking into the looking glass.

sparebulb
12-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Really? With your elitist dribble I would have expected you to feel like you were looking into the looking glass.

Breaker Breaker, Cmd Gene Hackman. Send in an extraction team to save me from aravoth and the ethnic-cleansing Serbs!!!

aravoth
12-07-2007, 10:23 PM
By the way, it really teed me off when the Serbs shot Owen Wilson's buddy in the head. We need to get payback for that.........................................oh, wait, that was just a movie and no one got shot in the head. But it could have, so let's get those Serbs!

Wow, nice straw man. Have you always been this big of an asshole? Or did you pick that up later on in your useless life.

sparebulb
12-07-2007, 10:30 PM
Wow, nice straw man. Have you always been this big of an asshole? Or did you pick that up later on in your useless life.

I guess you are still emotional about Owen Wilson's buddy getting shot in the head.

What you lack in factual analysis, you make up for in lack of class.

beobeli
12-07-2007, 10:30 PM
I think your Ron Paul videos are powerful. Are you going to make some new ones with more recent material. Do you have any training in film?

aravoth
12-07-2007, 10:45 PM
I guess you are still emotional about Owen Wilson's buddy getting shot in the head.

What you lack in factual analysis, you make up for in lack of class.

Factual analysis...., call me crazy, But I didn't see you standing next to me outside of Camp Bondsteel helping families identify their loved out of a mass grave.

I'm sick of shitheads like you. The only thing you know of any situation is what you read in a newspaper, or found in a youtube clip. That, or you had all your thoughts crammed into your skull by some professor that learned about world events the same way you did.

Take your well thought out "factual analysis" and stick up your ass. Hows that for class.

aravoth
12-07-2007, 10:45 PM
I think your Ron Paul videos are powerful. Are you going to make some new ones with more recent material. Do you have any training in film?

Yes I will be, thanks for the compliments.

sparebulb
12-07-2007, 10:48 PM
America's contribution to the Serbs in Kosovo.

http://www.rastko.org.yu/kosovo/crucified/default.htm

sparebulb
12-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Factual analysis...., call me crazy, But I didn't see you standing next to me outside of Camp Bondsteel helping families identify their loved out of a mass grave.

Note to self: Excellent way to build street credibility anonymously on the internet.

aravoth
12-07-2007, 11:15 PM
Note to self: Excellent way to build street credibility anonymously on the internet.

Yes, I'm lieing about everything, the holocaust probably didn't exist according to you.

sparebulb
12-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Yes, I'm lieing about everything

Thank you for your honesty.

sparebulb
12-07-2007, 11:19 PM
Sorry about the above. It was too easy.