PDA

View Full Version : Dont Lose Faith

spivey378
12-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Even if we lose the early primary states, still show up to vote in your primary.

We must remain upbeat and positive and push forward. We have a huge meetup organization that needs to be utilized and will be utilized.

Keep the Faith

hawkeyenick
12-07-2007, 05:52 PM
Even if we lose the early primary states, still show up to vote in your primary.

We must remain upbeat and positive and push forward. We have a huge meetup organization that needs to be utilized and will be utilized.

Keep the Faith

faith is the wrong word to use, faith is belief without evidence...I see plenty of evidence that we can win

tsetsefly
12-07-2007, 05:53 PM
true western states, michigan etc. all should benefit us...

itsnobody
12-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Who could be losing faith? With the Ron Paul Blimp, everyone's gaining more faith that we can win....

Can't for us to win, I know we'll at least win in Iowa and NH and cause big things

hawkeyenick
12-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Who could be losing faith? With the Ron Paul Blimp, everyone's gaining more faith that we can win....

Can't for us to win, I know we'll at least win in Iowa and NH and cause big things

once again, wrong usage of the word

OferNave
12-07-2007, 05:57 PM
faith is the wrong word to use, faith is belief without evidence...I see plenty of evidence that we can win

Exactamundo. Now give me a royale with cheese.