PDA

View Full Version : Powerful U.S. Anti-Aircraft Weapons to be given to "Moderate" Rebels?

charrob
04-13-2016, 02:04 PM
Anti-aircraft weaponry in Syria is not for ISIS (who have no planes); anti-aircraft weaponry in Syria is to bring down Russian planes. The U.S. gov't has gone _insane_. They apparently will stop at nothing to put in their puppet dictator into Damascus -- 3000 tons of weaponry have been given to Syrian "moderates" since the Syrian ceasefire at the end of February:

Powerful U.S. Anti-Aircraft Weapons to be given to "Moderate" Rebels? (http://news.antiwar.com/2016/04/12/us-plans-massive-syria-weapons-influx-if-ceasefire-collapses/)

'Plan B' Would See Shipments of Powerful Anti-Aircraft Weapons

While most people are focusing on the Syrian ceasefire, which has held since February, as an opportunity to negotiate a settlement to the civil war, the US and its “vetted rebels” are looking beyond it, making plans for the day when it collapses.

According to officials familiar with the situation, the CIA has been drawing up a “plan B” for the collapse of the peace talks, which will see a massive new influx of US weapons to “moderate” rebel factions, in another attempt to shift the war in favor of those groups.

If that sounds familiar, it’s because the CIA already had programs for arming “vetted” rebel factions earlier in the civil war, programs which ended with those groups no more powerful, and large amounts of US weapons winding up in the hands of ISIS and al-Qaeda’s Nusra Front.

“Plan B,” then, is really just America’s long-standing plan A, which has already failed, rebranded with a different letter, because nominally the US has to pretend it believes in the peace process it’s so eagerly planning for the collapse of.

The same plan, only more so, as officials say the CIA is also planning to send even more powerful anti-aircraft weapons to the rebel factions, with an eye toward shooting down Syrian warplanes. And Russian ones.

With Russia now directly involved in the war, providing weapons to shoot down Russian planes seems a deliberately provocative action for the US, and ill-timed since they are supposedly negotiating a deal to team up against ISIS.

Though US officials continue to insist that the fight against ISIS is their primary focus in Syria, the import of anti-aircraft weapons reflects the administration’s priorities, which as ever involve fighting against Russia.

Washington (under pressure from "allies" Turkey and Saudi Arabia) has taken advantage of the ceasefire in Syria to ship massive amounts of weapons to the "moderates." Even the mainstream media has reported that 50 percent of what is shipped to the "moderate" Free Syrian Army finds its way into the hands of al-Qaeda's Nusra Front, a US-designated terrorist organization. Plus, State Department Spokesman Mark Toner has admitted that the "moderate" rebels are "co-mingled" with al-Qaeda in Syria. So this new US "Plan B" is for the CIA to arm those who are explicitly dedicated to attacking and overthrowing the Syrian government now that the Russians have succeeded in marginalizing ISIS. Is de-facto US/al-Qaeda alliance in Syria morally justifiable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT2WeKaDNu4

CaptainAmerica
04-13-2016, 02:24 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/53728637.jpg

FindLiberty
04-13-2016, 02:45 PM
Thank you.

To confirm your order, please press #1 for WW3
or press #2 to cancel your order and return to the
main menu.

Dr.3D
04-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Now what could possibly go wrong?

oyarde
04-13-2016, 03:23 PM
I will take a Battery of those . I am fairly moderate today . Where do I sign up ?

Dr.3D
04-13-2016, 03:53 PM
I will take a Battery of those . I am fairly moderate today . Where do I sign up ?
At the U.S. military induction center.

twomp
04-13-2016, 04:36 PM
How else will we be able to take out ISIS? They NEED these anti-aircraft weapons! How else will the rebels be able to shoot down those ISIS fighter jets?

AZJoe
04-13-2016, 08:56 PM
Give "moderate" terrorists the weapons to shoot down airplanes - what a great idea! What could possibly go wrong with that plan?

You know folks like Al-Nusra, an Al-Qaeda cell - the same folks blamed for 911. What a Brilliance. Our "leaders" in Washington must be pure geniuses!

https://dninews.com/sites/default/files/styles/282x211/public/field/image/images_11.jpeg?itok=ohKXxelA http://pravda-team.ru/eng/image/article/5/0/8/56508.jpeg

http://pienews.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/obama-crazy-face.jpg

Danke
04-13-2016, 09:01 PM
How else will we be able to take out ISIS? They NEED these anti-aircraft weapons! How else will the rebels be able to shoot down those ISIS fighter jets?

More likely to be used against attack helicopters. Jets can deliver ordnance above the reach of AAA and shoulder launched or manpad missiles. But there is a risk that they get close enough to an airport and take down a commercial airliner. :eek:

Now will we give them more sophisticated SAM? I doubt it, as the Russians could target those and the Rebels could mistakenly shoot down one of our planes or those of our allies. Takes a lot of training to operate a sophisticated air defense system.

phill4paul
04-13-2016, 09:11 PM
American workers at American companies make these American government ordinance. You'd have to be down right Anti-American worker, Anti-American company and Anti-American government to disagree.

Danke
04-13-2016, 09:26 PM
American workers at American companies make these American government ordinance. You'd have to be down right Anti-American worker, Anti-American company and Anti-American government to disagree.

I agree, but I don't fault your American worker for the most part, I blame the lawyers for that. They love ordinances.

phill4paul
04-13-2016, 09:36 PM
I agree, but I don't fault your American worker for the most part, I blame the lawyers for that. They love ordinances.

:o

Yes, in the end, it always comes down to the lawyers.

Danke
04-13-2016, 09:40 PM
:o

Yes, in the end, it always comes down to the lawyers.

And most of those fucker are probably not even natural-born. Remember the original 13th amendment?

FSP-Rebel
04-13-2016, 10:38 PM
And most of those $#@!er are probably not even natural-born. Remember the original 13th amendment?
That's a racist or xenophobe felony so that's on your ass. How dare you.

alucard13mm
04-15-2016, 05:37 PM
Russia should give Syria a few nukes and tell USA/Saudi/Israel to fuck off. Shit.. give the Crimean/East Ukraine some nukes too.

TheTexan
04-15-2016, 06:02 PM
Well we have to give weapons to somebody, and giving weapons to the moderates makes a whole lot more sense than giving weapons to the extremists

jmdrake
04-15-2016, 08:21 PM
LOL. So this is why the Russian plane buzzed the U.S. Navy ship. Keep screwing with the Russian bear and see what happens. Bring on WW 3. Goodness our nation is nuts.