PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Professional Recordings Needed

andym
12-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Hello. I'm running a show on public access television called "Liberty or Tyranny" in Pittsburgh PA. I'm a large contributor to Ron Paul, financially as well as hitting the pavement. I'm a strong conservative constitutionalist and an active member of many constitutional-loving groups, including prolife, pro-gun, pro-sovereignty, John Birch Society type groups. I'm active among most Republican groups and committees, constantly rubbing elbows with GOP leaders, and am very active in promoting constitutional candidates, such as Pat Toomey's race against Arlen Specter (Specter barely won by like 50.5% to 49.5%). This is certainly an uphill battle.

On my show, I would just like to broadcast Ron Paul speeches (whether on the campaign or just on the House floor) and other materials promoting Ron Paulitics from here on. I would just have a title & producer screen at the beginning, and may have something intermittently scrolling at the bottom for people to become active nationally (via "www.RonPaul2008.com") and locally (via Meetup, JBS, Think Tanks, etc.).

I have an hour a week on public access non-profit non-commercial television at a prime-time slot, Mondays 8-9 pm each week in Pittsburgh and possibly other markets. What I need are professional studio-quality recordings of such Ron Paul presentations/discussions of any length. I can piece together shorter recordings and cut larger recordings into two to fit my 1 hour allowance.

Issues... any which Dr. Paul is passionate about. Can you please provide me as many of these recordings as possible on good quality professional media? DVD, MiniDV, DVCAM, etc would be best, but I'd also take other forms of media. I'd like to get as many of these as possible as soon as possible.

You can reach me by cell at ********

Thank you.

andym
12-11-2007, 07:50 AM
Hi. Can anyone direct me to where I can get such recordings? Thanks!

Highstreet
12-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Hi. Can anyone direct me to where I can get such recordings? Thanks!

call the campaign.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/contact/

Zarxrax
12-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Check out the site in my signature, there might be something you can use.