PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING:Huckabee 39% in Iowa, Romney 17%

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 04:06 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/id/74215

I can't find any info on RP. Chances are he wasn't included in the poll.

Huckabee - 39%
Romney - 17%
Fred - 10%
Rudy - 9%
McCain - 6%

+/- 3%

ItsTime
12-07-2007, 04:07 PM
This comes to mind:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/esotericmind23/suicide.jpg

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 04:08 PM
That's great! Go Mike! We're rooting for you!

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Do you guys think the religion speech Romney gave yesterday can be a reason he's so low today?

theswedishchef
I am gonna go on the Penn & Teller line and say....F**k you Frank. :cool:

Johnnybags

Looks like we found 1,400 ministers in Iowa and polled em. Its good for now though since Mitt will run some attacks on him.

ItsTime
yes

Do you guys think the religion speech Romney gave yesterday can be a reason he's so low today?

AlexMerced
lol, he's making 2nd place much easier for us

BillyDkid
12-07-2007, 04:10 PM
This is absurd. Suddenly, out of nowhere Huckabee developed this magical appeal???? It's ridiculous.

ronpaulyourmom
12-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Holy crap...

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 04:11 PM
This sure makes 3rd an easy goal....

angrydragon
That must be killing Mitt and Rudy. (With all the money they've been spending, especially Mitt)

AlexMerced
the more huck takes from romney, the more 2nd place is possible

the higher his lead, the lower his turnout due to the"they don't need meto win" logic

which will make firstplace about 2% possible

Lord Xar
12-07-2007, 04:12 PM
its not ridiculous - it is the MSM generated machine, in addition to the right christian wing not having alot of sense there. I am getting the sense that religion trumps all for this state.

I mean if they desire low taxes, an end to illegal immigration etc.. then why would they vote for huckaberry? Why? Religion. Perhaps they believe in the "righteous" war on terror.

I am catholic, but I am very disillusioned with the whole process now.

AlexMerced
12-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Trust me, let huckabee rise, he's canibalizing everyone one else to give us easy wins in the early states, super Tuesday will be an uphill battle though

although when the rest get destoryed by huckabee, I hope the ones who actually care about taxes finally decide to go Ron Pauls way

Lord Xar
12-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Why isn't the Ghoul and the Romney bashing huckaberrys voting record. I mean, it is glaring how aweful of a candidate he is.

AlexMerced
its not ridiculous - it is the MSM generated machine, in addition to the right christian wing not having alot of sense there. I am getting the sense that religion trumps all for this state.

I mean if they desire low taxes, an end to illegal immigration etc.. then why would they vote for huckaberry? Why? Religion. Perhaps they believe in the "righteous" war on terror.

Religon does trump all in Iowa, even many Iowans have saids on the boards about their fellow Iowans

Cleaner44
I am gonna go on the Penn & Teller line and say....F**k you Frank. :cool:

+1

spiteface
12-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Eww, why is there a huge pube on that suicide picture. Nasty..

SovereignMN
I call BS. There is no way Huckabee wins Iowa by 22 points.

Paulitician
It's great if Huckabee is taking some votes away from Romney... What that could mean for Ron Paul, I'm not too sure.

CoreyBowen999
How can somebody gain 20% in a couple weeks..

AlexMerced

they are broke cause they spend to much money on buses, charter planes, security, they didn't expect to actually have to try for the nod

rollingpig
12-07-2007, 04:15 PM
wtf? a poll among bees?

Ridiculous
....Among all Republican voters who identify themselves as evangelicals. Not in general. The post OP is misleading.

Paulitician
Scratch a couple of weeks, in one single day

RonPaulCult
DUhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm votin' for that Huckbee guy cuz Chuck Norris gone done said so

darn tootin

ProfNo
This must be absolutely destroying Mitt. After all the money he has poured into the state, he is the teens now. AND, Mitt polls very low nationally (now in the single digits). Basically, Mitt is screwed.

This being said, I cannot believe people are buying into Huck's BS.

Nyte
12-07-2007, 04:16 PM
lol 39%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

f**k you Frank

AlexMerced

easy lots of media coverage, funny jokes, and soeaking level that can be understood by a 1st grader

remember most of the country doesn't have beyond a elementary school level of understanding... so Huckabee is much easier to digest than college leve Ron Paul

be glad, we're the smart people of this nation

spiteface

People are just now starting to decide on who they are voting for? Plus, at the same time Huck is getting major hype now.

Lord Xar

oh...... Huckaberry is pushed constantly by the MSM.

But I don't think the HuckChuck will prevail this popularity across the united states. In iowa, yeah.. But not much anywhere else.

skinzterpswizfan
If he wins Iowa by this big of a margin, he's going to be the frontrunner going into all the other primaries.

dspectre

Guys,

I really wouldn't worry about this stuff. We know how manufactured all of this is. Just take it for what it is, Old Media trying to create the news instead of actually report it.

Flirple
If we could finish maybe 3rd in Iowa and Mitt gets 2nd to Huckabee's 1st place finish we would be in very good shape and that would be disastrous to Mitt who has spent a fortune of time and money to win Iowa.

This race is shaping up well. The war vote is destined to be split up in multiple directions.

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 04:17 PM
....Among all Republican voters who identify themselves as evangelicals. Not in general. The post OP is misleading.

"The most dramatic result to come out of the poll, which is based on telephone interviews with 1,408 registered Iowa voters on Dec. 5 and 6"

AlexMerced
DUhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm votin' for that Huckbee guy cuz Chuck Norris gone done said so

darn tootin

dude... he has a fist under his beard, we have to or ric Flair will hurt us. Val Venis can't help us, they secured they gave him a scholarship to cross the canadian border illegally and he defected (just kidding, we love you Val Venis)

NewEnd

...Among all Republican voters who identify themselves as evangelicals. Not in general. The post OP is misleading.

Question_Authority
This is not good. We do not WANT to come in second behind HUCKABEE! What the campaign should do at this point is DROP IOWA and just COME TO NH where they have a real chance at #1! Instead they continue to ignore NH and are doing this giant Iowa push. Instead now, we will come in 2nd or 3rd (or worse) in both states.

I am flabbergasted at the campaign more and more.

(Shaking my head in NH).

dspectre
12-07-2007, 04:18 PM

But I don't think the HuckChuck will prevail this popularity across the united states. In iowa, yeah.. But not much anywhere else.

I don't think this is true even in Iowa. I believe the more likely scenario is that the vote is more split, however, I don't have solid facts to back this up.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Mattsa
12-07-2007, 04:18 PM
I call BS. There is no way Huckabee wins Iowa by 22 points.

I agree

I'm not even American and I reckon it is pure, unadulterated BULLSHIT!

Jaysus! I thought the UK media was bad! This is incredible. Shocking

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 04:19 PM
This must be absolutely destroying Mitt. After all the money he has poured into the state, he is the teens now. AND, Mitt polls very low nationally (now in the single digits). Basically, Mitt is screwed.

This being said, I cannot believe people are buying into Huck's BS.

I wonder what this will do to Mitt's money bomb (firecracker)?

winston_blade
12-07-2007, 04:19 PM
It's among likely GOP caucus voters.

Question_Authority
12-07-2007, 04:20 PM
...Among all Republican voters who identify themselves as evangelicals. Not in general. The post OP is misleading.

It doesn't matter. IA is not winnable for Paul based on donation stats. NH is much more winnable. But not if Paul continues to ignore us.

AdamT
It's Newsweek, what do you expect. CFR controlled shills working for the establishment. I don't believe this "poll" for one second.

AlexMerced
Just cause he polls that high, doesn't mean his turnout will give himan equal lead, we just need to make sure our turnout is top notch.

I fwe can stay reasonably within his turnout, it'll destroy the excitement of the win, the win only really helps him if his turnout is big.

cause if we can keep up vote for vote with him, we'll get the attention

xcalybur
This is a great thing. Mitt is the only serious candidate that there isn't a TON of dirt on right now. Giuliani and Huckabee have so many controversies that they will fall. If Huckabee can take out Romney before he takes that fall then it just opens the door for Ron Paul to come in, kick out the riff raff and clean house while winning the Presidency.

Go Ron Paul!

jasonoliver

likely GOP caucus-goers

hawkeyenick
12-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Like I said before...the perfect storm

dspectre
12-07-2007, 04:26 PM
It doesn't matter. IA is not winnable for Paul based on donation stats. NH is much more winnable. But not if Paul continues to ignore us.

We really don't know if Paul will win Iowa or not. Nobody knows the future, but if people continue to believe this FUD manufactured by the old media, then yeah he won't win.

STOP putting stock into what these articles say and take it for what it is.

This is the same group of people who saw RP raise 4.2 million and still call him a long shot.

How much credibility does the old media have? Not much to me.

dspectre
12-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Just one other thing, I look at the original posters number of posts(that is he doesn't have many)....it makes me wonder about his motives?

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Wasn't Ron Paul just in NH? Sheesh. But if you ask me, he has neglected all the early primary states. He makes quick visits here and there but I don't know if that's enough...

FluffyUnbound
I think they're setting Huckabee up here, so that even if he wins Iowa, if it's only by a point or two they can say he underperformed.

Dave Wood
Folks Relax.

Please excuse the morbidity of this post but you know something like this will happen soon:

Gruesome crime scene photos of the two women who where raped and murdered by dumond begin to circulate the internet, along side those crime scene photos are pictures of the women when they were alive with family and friends....all of this with Hucks name and record layed out for all to see and read.

This will probably be started by the Hill Clinton campaign because of what he said two days ago....the Clintons are real slimy when it comes to this stuff and you know their guns are loaded.

Msm picks it up and pulls a Paris hilton (never ending) type news story on it.....nuff said :eek:

Huck is toast, period.

Heck, with this story we might just get two for the price of one: Huckster and Clinton kill both their campaigns with it;)

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Just one other thing, I look at the original posters number of posts(that is he doesn't have many)....it makes me wonder about his motives?
Oh God :rolleyes:

The paranoia on this board seriously needs to stop.

NewEnd
12-07-2007, 04:30 PM

and then looky here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=49351

This shill should be banned pronto.

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 04:32 PM

I support Ron Paul.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-07-2007, 04:32 PM
That's great! Go Mike! We're rooting for you!

rooting for him? fuck him. This thread fucking sucks

dspectre
12-07-2007, 04:33 PM

No, nothing personal, I don't think he is like mole for anybody, and if he is, in the whole scheme of things it doesn't matter.

It's just there is this tendency for troll posts to be originated by newer members.

Ron Paul Fan
12-07-2007, 04:33 PM

He posted this thread and another post saying Huckabee would be a good President and that Paul should be Vice President. He's definitely a Huckabee shill. The poll has Ron Paul at 8% which is higher than he's ever been in Iowa I believe. He's right behind Giuliani and Thompson.

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 04:34 PM
and then looky here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=49351

This shill should be banned pronto.

I SUPPORT RON PAUL. I voted for Harry Browne and Michael Badnarik in 2000 and 2004.

I am just saying that if it comes down to it......We have to take what we can get.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-07-2007, 04:35 PM
I SUPPORT RON PAUL. I voted for Harry Browne and Michael Badnarik in 2000 and 2004.

I am just saying that if it comes down to it......We have to take what we can get.

I rather vote for spusa than for Huckabee

Ron LOL
12-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Romney is probably still under the illusion he can win, so let's allow him to do the dirty work for us.

BlueGecko
12-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Don't feed the troll

If you aren't a troll try a posting that doesn't have Huckapoo's name in it

and if you really are a RP supporter with similar views their is no way you could support or vote or even respect Huckapoo's positions

Originally Posted by NewEnd View Post

literatim
12-07-2007, 04:37 PM
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9149/dontfeedthetrollub1.jpg

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 04:37 PM
This might work in our favor, as Mitt and maybe some other candidates will try to bring down Huckabee. Freddy has shown he's up for it (remember his ad for the CNN/YouTube debate?). Who knows, and there is Tax Hike Mike!

mathamagician
12-07-2007, 04:38 PM
FYI this poll was Dec 5-6 probably before anyone heard Romney's speech.

Personally I like 'Mint' Romney better than Taxleberry Spend.

slantedview

exactly.

jasonoliver
Don't feed the troll

If you aren't a troll try a posting that doesn't have Huckapoo's name in it

and if you really are a RP supporter with similar views their is no way you could support or vote or even respect Huckapoo's positions

Quit with your conspiracy theory garbage.....Why don't you take a look at ALL of my threads - I predicted RP could win Iowa!

Oh and Ron Paul SAID IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT HE WOULD VOTE FOR THE FAIR TAX IF IT REPEALED AND REPLACED ALL OTHER TAXES (which is part of the plan)

conner_condor
12-07-2007, 04:39 PM

Huckabee - 39%
Romney - 17%
Fred - 10%
Rudy - 9%
McCain - 6%

+/- 3%

That's to funny there.:D

Ron LOL
12-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Based on some of the stuff the OP has posted, I'm kind of thinking he's a troll.

literatim
12-07-2007, 04:40 PM
People quit feeding the troll. This guy obviously posted the results knowing that the title and his actual post was misleading. This is among people who professed themselves as evangelical, not a general selection of Republican voters.

NewEnd
I dont care about the fair tax... what good is it to cut taxes if we are going to constantly increase spending on an empire?

I would vote Richardson or even Obama first, before a Huckabee ticket.

Dan D.
I'm beginning to wonder if the poll results aren't outright faked.

No matter. John Kerry was at 7% at this time last cycle.

literatim
12-07-2007, 04:41 PM

Liberty
12-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Total BS.

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 04:42 PM
I dont care about the fair tax... what good is it to cut taxes if we are going to constantly increase spending on an empire?

I would vote Richardson or even Obama first, before a Huckabee ticket.

The fairtax means that YOU SEE THAT BIG 30% added on to every purchase you make. THIS MAKES THE AVERAGE PERSON READY FOR TAX REVOLT!

How hard would this make it to raise taxes without getting lynched from now on?

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Based on some of the stuff the OP has posted, I'm kind of thinking he's a troll.

Take that tin foil hat off...........I support Ron Paul.

BlueGecko
Quit with your conspiracy theory garbage.....Why don't you take a look at ALL of my threads - I predicted RP could win Iowa!

Oh and Ron Paul SAID IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT HE WOULD VOTE FOR THE FAIR TAX IF IT REPEALED AND REPLACED ALL OTHER TAXES (which is part of the plan)

Quit with my conspiracy theories? Like MSM bias, Nafta Highway, Hijacked Polls

Umn yea fair tax on income vs. no federal tax on income
Not a hard decision go RP

Do you need the link for huckapoo's grassroots ? I'm sure some of their lurkers could post it for you. Then the 6 of you could hang out

PS Why didn't huckapoo answer the debate question about capital punishment? His sound bite was cute but I would rather have a statesman tell me what he believes instead of that line about Jesus not running for politics

Originally Posted by NewEnd View Post

jake
unbelievable. This poll is skewed. Huckabee can't be that far ahead, people don't flip flop that much.

Dave Wood
That's to funny there.:D

DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE WHAT I SEE ???????????

THE OTHER CATAGORY IS=======19%

Who do we know is the king of other from what we have learned in recent days?:eek:

RP in 08 BAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBYYYYY

NewEnd
The fairtax means that YOU SEE THAT BIG 30% added on to every purchase you make. THIS MAKES THE AVERAGE PERSON READY FOR TAX REVOLT!

How hard would this make it to raise taxes without getting lynched from now on?

I care about taxes way less than I care about the wars on Iraq, drugs, human dignity, and our civil liberties.

literatim
12-07-2007, 04:45 PM

This guy obviously posted the results knowing that the title and his actual post was misleading. This is among people who professed themselves as evangelical, not a general selection of Republican voters.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Take that tin foil hat off...........I support Ron Paul.

this thread isn't even relevant, asshole

SeanEdwards
12-07-2007, 04:46 PM
These polls are such bullshit. They really expect us to believe that X percentage of people have changed their minds and now support the huckster? The truth is that their small sample size and bogus polling methodology render all their results worthless. Public opinion doesn't shift in huge numbers so rapidly as these polls are attempting to indicate. Take a poll tomorrow, with a different group of respondents, and the numbers will be radically different.

It's all Frank Luntz trying to cornhole you, don't let him.

conner_condor
12-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Another thing quite amuzing is that % ads up to 81% There is 19% out there among the ones not listed. Ron Paul, Tancredo, hunter and keys, 4 divided by 19 is allmost 5% each. Hrmm
Now do the math people. Now we know RP has more than 5% of the votes than these other candiates who didn't register either on the top 5.:D Hrm that poll is BS and everyone knows this. Even the hucks have to agree with us on this. They are not to F/King smart and think we are a bunch of idiots to not see this.

BlueGecko
12-07-2007, 04:47 PM
This guy obviously posted the results knowing that the title and his actual post was misleading. This is among people who professed themselves as evangelical, not a general selection of Republican voters.

No huckapoo is not that far ahead will ALL likely voters, only the umn "those who have been saved from eternal damnation"

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 04:48 PM
I care about taxes way less than I care about the wars on Iraq, drugs, human dignity, and our civil liberties.

I bet you don't pay very much taxes.........This is the result of Socialistic progressive taxes, if someone else pays for it you don't care.

You sound like a Liberal and not a true conservative.

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 04:48 PM

No huckapoo is not that far ahead will ALL likely voters, only the umn "those who have been saved from eternal damnation"

Where does it say "evangelical"?

I read "likely caucus goers"

NewEnd
12-07-2007, 04:49 PM
I bet you don't pay very much taxes.........This is the result of Socialistic progressive taxes, if someone else pays for it you don't care.

You sound like a Liberal and not a true conservative.

Outed.
Go back to Huck's army.
You obviously dont get it.

BlueGecko
12-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Is there a way to vote someone off the island ? Admin :jasonoliver

Posts Huckapoo posts and then attacks people concerned about civil liberties, illegal wars and calls them liberals.

Go back under your bridge troll!

dspectre

This is not conspiracy garbage. Since these Forums try to aim at Free Speech and sharing of ideas, anybody should be welcome to post. However, this privilege has responsibility.

Healthy debate is one thing, but to try to inject propaganda or spread FUD can be disruptive, since the goal of the forums is to try to get RP elected. So, if a poster makes a post of questionable merit, it is only natural to question the post and find the truth.

Dave Wood
Wake up everyone....RP COULD, stress COULD be at 19% in Iowa

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Outed.
Go back to Huck's army.
You obviously dont get it.

Ron Paul is a Libertarian-Conservative NOT a liberal like yourself.

Ron Paul is not really "ANTI-WAR" either. He avoids war as much as possible, but does believe if we need to fight a war we should declare war and fight it with everything we got.

Sey.Naci
12-07-2007, 04:52 PM

Huckabee - 39%
Romney - 17%
Fred - 10%
Rudy - 9%
McCain - 6%

+/- 3%
That's good. He's peaking too early. He'll also be targeted by the other campaigns.

NewEnd
12-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Ron Paul is a Libertarian-Conservative NOT a liberal like yourself.

Ron Paul is not really "ANTI-WAR" either. He avoids war as much as possible, but does believe if we need to fight a war we should declare war and fight it with everything we got.

Im not anti-war either.
I dont have to justify my positions to you.

But cutting taxes is useless unless you also cut the Empire.

castor
12-07-2007, 04:54 PM
I like how the OP thinks we support the Fair Tax because we support getting rid of the IRS. The Fair Tax is horrible. It is the perfect way for a distrustful government to further push away our civil liberties to "prevent illegal taxfree exchanges".

This thread comes to you from the same guy that said "Huckabee has SURGED to #1 in America." lol If that war mongering neo con somehow finds support outside of Iowa and gets wins the nomination I won't vote at all. Simple as that.

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Is there a way to vote someone off the island ? Admin :jasonoliver

Posts Huckapoo posts and then attacks people concerned about civil liberties, illegal wars and calls them liberals.

Go back under your bridge troll!

I want Government reduced to its absolute minimum. I am a lifetime member of the Libertarian party. I will vote for RP in Indiana's May Primary.

I think we should make the Government so small that it doesn't really affect peoples lives.

You ARE a liberal if you say you don't care about taxes, then recite only liberal positions. Take the worlds smallest political quiz.

conner_condor
12-07-2007, 04:55 PM
I like how the OP thinks we support the Fair Tax because we support getting rid of the IRS. The Fair Tax is horrible. It is the perfect way for a distrustful government to further push away our civil liberties to "prevent illegal taxfree exchanges".

This thread comes to you from the same guy that said "Huckabee has SURGED to #1 in America." lol If that war mongering neo con somehow finds support outside of Iowa and gets wins the nomination I won't vote at all. Simple as that.

Yes, I am calling huck troll also.

NewEnd
12-07-2007, 04:56 PM
I want Government reduced to its absolute minimum. I am a lifetime member of the Libertarian party. I will vote for RP in Indiana's May Primary.

I think we should make the Government so small that it doesn't really affect peoples lives.

You ARE a liberal if you say you don't care about taxes, then recite only liberal positions. Take the worlds smallest political quiz.

I worked for 4 years for the Libertarian party.

I STILL care about the war in Iraq, the war on drugs, the war on civil liberties, torture, and the devaluing of our dollar more than I do about taxes. Money and economy is money and economy

And how "libertarian" is it to be vigorously promoting the Fair tax, anyways, like you are?

To lower taxes, but expand the Empire is suicide. No logical leader has ever done that in history.

dspectre
12-07-2007, 05:00 PM

You may support RP, but it is hard to believe when it appears you support Huckabee. Huckabee does not really support the same things RP supports.

kill the banks
12-07-2007, 05:08 PM
this poll on cnn now

kill the banks

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 05:14 PM
Im not anti-war either.
I dont have to justify my positions to you.

But cutting taxes is useless unless you also cut the Empire.

The "empire" costs $550 billion of the $2,900 billion the FedGov spends.

Personal Income taxes are over $1200 billion

Ending the "Empire", even disbanding the entire Military, would not even cover HALF of the money brought in with the Income Tax.

NewEnd
12-07-2007, 05:16 PM
The "empire" costs $550 billion of the $2,900 billion the FedGov spends.

Personal Income taxes are over $1200 billion

Ending the "Empire", even disbanding the entire Military, would not even cover HALF of the money brought in with the Income Tax.

So let's cut taxes, and invade more countries, with Huck as president!!! Somehow it'll work!

freedom-maniac
12-07-2007, 05:19 PM

In all fairness, a lot of people didn't believe Ron Paul could raise 4.3 million in one day...

It was the CNN Youtube debate. He stole quite a bit of Paul's thunder. (Especially on wanting to abolish the IRS, which got him a lot of attention). I also think Thompson's attack ad against him backfired, and gained more support for Huckabee. Plus his comment on Jesus not running for public office was grand.

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 05:23 PM
So let's cut taxes, and invade more countries, with Huck as president!!! Somehow it'll work!

Nobody "likes" war. Not even President Bush. I am sure that he takes to bed with him the weight of the lives of the 3,900 fallen every night.

He believes what he is doing is right, even though I feel Bush is misguided.

I don't think Huck is bent on attacking any countries. There isn't really anyone left to attack.

Even though I would not have gone into Iraq, there have been some positives:

1) Saddam was a bad guy and he is gone
2) Iran was so scared that they were next that they quit their nuke program in 2003 shortly after the Iraq Invasion.
3) Qudaffi in Libya was so scare he was next that he gave up his chemical, nuclear, and biological programs in 2003 shortly after the invasion.
4) Kim Jung-Il has begun to give up his Nuclear weapons.

BlueGecko
12-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Huckapoo didn't answer his question right they said what three programs would you cut to reduce spending? aka dept of education, homeland security ect

Huckapoo goes IRS which is not answering the question

just like the capital punishment question he brushed off with the jesus joke

Maverick
12-07-2007, 05:35 PM
this poll on cnn now

kill the banks

Yeah, I saw the poll on CNN, but - unlike the MoE posted here at +/-3% - at the bottom of the screen when they showed the poll it said +/-7% margin of error....what gives?

NewEnd
12-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Nobody "likes" war. Not even President Bush. I am sure that he takes to bed with him the weight of the lives of the 3,900 fallen every night.

He believes what he is doing is right, even though I feel Bush is misguided.

I don't think Huck is bent on attacking any countries. There isn't really anyone left to attack.

Even though I would not have gone into Iraq, there have been some positives:

1) Saddam was a bad guy and he is gone
2) Iran was so scared that they were next that they quit their nuke program in 2003 shortly after the Iraq Invasion.
3) Qudaffi in Libya was so scare he was next that he gave up his chemical, nuclear, and biological programs in 2003 shortly after the invasion.
4) Kim Jung-Il has begun to give up his Nuclear weapons.

Why wouldn't you have gone into Iraq?

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Why wouldn't you have gone into Iraq?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEgDIylwPlM

Catatonic
12-07-2007, 08:01 PM
This guy responds to criticism with such wit as "take off your tin foil hat" and "you're just a liberal".

Come on, don't feed trolls.

After everything this campaign has been through how can you let someone get you worked up over this silly poll?