PDA

View Full Version : Complete this SEVEN POINT CHECKLIST and be a TEA PARTY PATRIOT!

Menthol Patch
12-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Do you want to go BEYOND the typical Ron Paul supporter to promote the Tea Party of 2007 and boost Ron Paul into undeniable TOP TIER status? Then please complete the following checklist ASAP! By all of us uniting together and getting this checklist done we can make history on Dec. 16th!

Please complete the following seven point checklist. If you cannot check a task as completed then please check those tasks you can, go and complete the tasks remaining, and then come back and check the remaining task(s)!

( ) I have sent messages and alerts to all my Facebook, Myspace, Digg, Youtube, and other social networking friends and associates telling them about the Tea Party!

( ) I have mentioned the Tea Party of 2007 on every other message board and forum I participate on and have encouraged them to donate!

( ) I have told every person in my immediate and extended family about the Tea Party of 2007 and have encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my all of my real-life friends and associates about the Tea Party of 2007 and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my neighbors or room mates about the Tea Party and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have sent a message to each person in my Meetup group and encouraged them to support the Tea Party, spread the word about the Tea Party, and to find ways to increase the size of their personal donations!

( ) I have and will continue to make every reasonable effort to find ways to increase the amount of my personal donation to the Tea Party to help reach the goal of ten million dollars. This may include working extra hours, cutting non-essential personal expenditures, selling items of value, or raising funds in some other (legal and ethical) way!

---

It is my sincere belief that if we all faithfully dedicate ourselves to completing the tasks on the above checklist then we can make the Tea Party of 2007 an event that will shake the current political establishment to it's very core!

I challenge every single member of Ron Paul Forums to complete the above seven point checklist!

Menthol Patch
12-07-2007, 03:48 PM
bump

Menthol Patch
12-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Who is willing to fill out this check list?

Menthol Patch
12-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Who will be the first?

jrich4rpaul
12-07-2007, 04:03 PM
6 out of 7.. I havn't told my neighbors.

ronpaulyourmom
12-07-2007, 04:06 PM
You should make a multiple choice poll out of this, and ask people to complete the poll when they've accomplished at least two of the tasks.

qwerty
12-07-2007, 04:08 PM
Bump!

Menthol Patch
12-07-2007, 04:16 PM
6 out of 7.. I havn't told my neighbors.

That is awesome! Are you going to tell your neighbors soon?

qwerty
12-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Hmmmm, not many answers.... :(

Menthol Patch
12-07-2007, 04:20 PM
How do I make this into a poll?

mopar.bo
12-07-2007, 04:24 PM
I've got my grandfather running around saying "Ron Paul, Ron Paul." He's making fun of me. We're having a real bad drought here in Carolina and he says "Ron Paul will make it rain! Ron Paul!" but I think he's starting to convince himself.

This afternoon he let me put a yard sign next to his mailbox. He's got about 3/4 mile of county road-front property that I'll have lined with signs within the week.

Menthol Patch
12-07-2007, 04:29 PM
I've got my grandfather running around saying "Ron Paul, Ron Paul." He's making fun of me. We're having a real bad drought here in Carolina and he says "Ron Paul will make it rain! Ron Paul!" but I think he's starting to convince himself.

This afternoon he let me put a yard sign next to his mailbox. He's got about 3/4 mile of county road-front property that I'll have lined with signs within the week.

That is fantastic!

So how many points on the seven point check list have you completed?

Menthol Patch
12-07-2007, 04:50 PM
bump

mmink15
12-07-2007, 04:54 PM
I've completed the check list. Been working in a jazz trio to raise a little extra dough for Teaparty. My friends, neighbors, co-workers probably think I'm insane at this point though,talking him up so much. Tomorrow my brother and I will be holding signs with our local meet-up group

Menthol Patch
12-08-2007, 06:48 PM
Do you want to go BEYOND the typical Ron Paul supporter to promote the Tea Party of 2007 and boost Ron Paul into undeniable TOP TIER status? Then please complete the following checklist ASAP! By all of us uniting together and getting this checklist done we can make history on Dec. 16th!

Please complete the following seven point checklist. If you cannot check a task as completed then please check those tasks you can, go and complete the tasks remaining, and then come back and check the remaining task(s)!

( ) I have sent messages and alerts to all my Facebook, Myspace, Digg, Youtube, and other social networking friends and associates telling them about the Tea Party!

( ) I have mentioned the Tea Party of 2007 on every other message board and forum I participate on and have encouraged them to donate!

( ) I have told every person in my immediate and extended family about the Tea Party of 2007 and have encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my all of my real-life friends and associates about the Tea Party of 2007 and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my neighbors or room mates about the Tea Party and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have sent a message to each person in my Meetup group and encouraged them to support the Tea Party, spread the word about the Tea Party, and to find ways to increase the size of their personal donations!

( ) I have and will continue to make every reasonable effort to find ways to increase the amount of my personal donation to the Tea Party to help reach the goal of ten million dollars. This may include working extra hours, cutting non-essential personal expenditures, selling items of value, or raising funds in some other (legal and ethical) way!

---

It is my sincere belief that if we all faithfully dedicate ourselves to completing the tasks on the above checklist then we can make the Tea Party of 2007 an event that will shake the current political establishment to it's very core!

I challenge every single member of Ron Paul Forums to complete the above seven point checklist!

Menthol Patch
12-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Have all of you completed the checklist?

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 08:10 AM

---

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 05:24 PM
Has anyone completed this checklist?

slantedview
12-10-2007, 05:28 PM
i have most of those checked off. bbl.

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 09:54 PM
i have most of those checked off. bbl.

That is fantastic!

DirtMcGirt
12-10-2007, 09:57 PM
bump

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 10:07 PM

---

fogger
12-11-2007, 12:40 AM
Another 6 out 7 (haven't told the neighbors)

Menthol Patch
12-12-2007, 03:17 PM
bump

Menthol Patch
12-12-2007, 03:19 PM

---

ronpaulfan
12-12-2007, 04:15 PM
bump. great thread!

Menthol Patch
12-12-2007, 04:23 PM
I think all Ron Paul supporters should fill out this check list and then pass it on!

Menthol Patch
12-12-2007, 11:47 PM
Have all of you completed the check list?

Benaiah
12-12-2007, 11:58 PM
I've got almost 20 people to donate I think.

[edit] and only one of them is from online.

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 12:01 AM
I've got almost 20 people to donate I think.

[edit] and only one of them is from online.

That is fantastic!

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 04:33 PM

---

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 04:49 PM
By the way, some people don't like it that I'm posting threads supportive of the Tea Party. If they don't like it too bad.

Menthol Patch
12-15-2007, 05:15 PM
We only have a few hours to go until the Tea Party begins!

Have you completed the following checklist!?

Menthol Patch
12-15-2007, 05:16 PM