PDA

View Full Version : CIA Left Explosives on Virginia School Bus

Brian4Liberty
04-01-2016, 12:38 PM
CIA Left Explosives Training Device on Virginia School Bus (http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Explosive-Material-Found-in-Loudoun-County-School-Bus-374124391.html)
Students rode the bus for two days after the device, which the CIA says was harmless, was left behind

The CIA conducted a K-9 training exercise at a high school in Loudoun County, Virginia, last week, and accidentally left an inert explosives training device on a school bus, the agency acknowledges.

CIA employees and members of the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office worked on a school bus last week at Briar Woods High School in Ashburn, Virginia, to train dogs to detect bombs.

"During the exercise, explosive training material was inadvertently left by the CIA K-9 unit in one of the buses used in the exercise," the agency said in a statement.

The device, which looked like a small, black package, was found next to the engine of the bus, but school spokesman Wayde Byard said it had no detonator or triggering device and posed no threat to students.

"When it is in a benign state, which means it has no blasting cap or electronic triggering devices on it, it is a safe substance," Byard said a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives representative told him.

The bus carried 26 students on Monday and Tuesday before the device was found during routine maintenance, Loudoun County Public Schools said in an email sent Wednesday night to parents. The bus transported students with special needs 145 miles before the item was found, Byard said Thursday.
"A piece of that training material fell out and remained within the bus, and it was discovered later when the bus was taken in for a mechanical checkup," Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman said.
More: http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Explosive-Material-Found-in-Loudoun-County-School-Bus-374124391.html

Brian4Liberty
04-01-2016, 12:39 PM
What would happen to a mundane who accidentally left explosives anywhere, let alone in a school bus?

donnay
04-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Oopsy. It was a honest mistake. Don't judge them. <S>

Henry Rogue
04-01-2016, 01:19 PM
What would happen to a mundane who accidentally left explosives anywhere, let alone in a school bus?

Rules are for the ruled, not the rulers.

Suzanimal
04-01-2016, 01:20 PM

"When it is in a benign state, which means it has no blasting cap or electronic triggering devices on it, it is a safe substance,"

Or their kid had taken it to school? O_o

Spikender
04-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Yep, the CIA leaving an explosive device on a bus. Nothing suspicious at all. Especially considering the CIA's completely clean record of operation.

William Tell
04-01-2016, 01:43 PM

20 years?

dannno
04-01-2016, 01:50 PM
The device, which looked like a small, black package, was found next to the engine of the bus, but school spokesman Wayde Byard said it had no detonator or triggering device and posed no threat to students.

"When it is in a benign state, which means it has no blasting cap or electronic triggering devices on it, it is a safe substance," Byard said a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives representative told him.

Um, so, if the engine overheated or caught fire it wouldn't have gone off?

tod evans
04-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Um, so, if the engine overheated or caught fire it wouldn't have gone off?

C-4 burns like sterno.........

Cleaner44
04-01-2016, 02:12 PM
WTF is the CIA doing operating inside of the USA? Isn't that against the law?

I thought the CIA is supposed to be gathering intelligence for national security. Training Sheriff Officers isn't a function that they are even supposed to be doing.

There is no rule of law.

dannno
04-01-2016, 02:14 PM

Apparently they are busy taking out alternative medicine doctors..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?492816-Another-Alternative-Doctor-and-Family-Murdered-Santa-Barbara

TheTexan
04-01-2016, 02:20 PM
I take it, the dog didn't find it?

presence
04-01-2016, 02:31 PM
since when is no blasting cap equal inert? many types of explosives can explode upon hard enough impact.

pcosmar
04-01-2016, 02:39 PM
C-4 burns like sterno.........

Yes it does.. and it can be shaped..

But both heat and force at the same time = *

pcosmar
04-01-2016, 02:41 PM
I take it, the dog didn't find it?

I wonder who would have taken responsibility had it somehow detonated..

How would they possibly explain that?
Do I really need a sarc tag on this

Suzanimal
04-01-2016, 02:42 PM

Blamed it on the dog, I guess.

fisharmor
04-01-2016, 02:48 PM
There is no rule of law.

On two separate occasions in my life I've watched law enforcement burn people alive on national TV.

I'm not old.

It's true, there is no rule of law.

It'll be real nice when everyone else catches up to the fact that.... there never was.

tod evans
04-01-2016, 02:57 PM
On two separate occasions in my life I've watched law enforcement burn people alive on national TV.

I'm not old.

It'll be real nice when everyone else catches up to the fact that.... there never was.

Of course there is, their rules and their laws apply to thee and me but not them.....

pcosmar
04-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Blamed it on the dog, I guess.

The Dog did not put explosives on a school bus.

and for 2 days kids rode with a hazard far worse than a fender bender.
Roads are not exactly safe.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/billingsgazette.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/2/3b/23b060aa-bb75-11df-96fc-001cc4c002e0/4c87d2e91bb2b.image.jpg

specsaregood
04-01-2016, 03:00 PM
I thought the CIA is supposed to be gathering intelligence for national security. Training Sheriff Officers isn't a function that they are even supposed to be doing.
There is no rule of law.

Anarchists rejoice!

oyarde
04-01-2016, 03:00 PM

There is no rule of law.
This is correct .

TheTexan
04-01-2016, 03:13 PM

Well, to begin with, that wouldnt ever happen.

Now, if they failed to stop a terrorist that blew up a schoolbus because they didn't have enough access to our data,
That does happen on occasion.

Henry Rogue
04-01-2016, 04:04 PM

I'm not old.

Correct. Rule of law is unicorns and fairytales.

kpitcher
04-01-2016, 04:16 PM
Somehow I doubt anyone will even get fired for this, not even a dog

Dr.3D
04-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Golly, I hope they took that explosive device and "detonated" it.

Anti Federalist
04-01-2016, 07:30 PM
Clearly unconstitutional.

Jesus, what evil deed was waylaid?

Cleaner44
04-01-2016, 07:35 PM
Anarchists rejoice!

Unfortunately there is an illegitimate government hovering.

pcosmar
04-01-2016, 07:37 PM
Correct. Rule of law is unicorns and fairytales.

There are rules of law..
Might makes Right, for instance.
Many rules,, and many interpretations..
Natural laws do not change.

Law enforcement is the responsibility of every individual..

I keep peace (to the best of my ability) wherever I am.

I do see injustices that I have yet to engage.. Pray I do not.

donnay
04-01-2016, 07:42 PM

There is no rule of law.

That was my first thought. I am sure they were setting things up for a false flag.

Henry Rogue
04-01-2016, 08:23 PM
My understanding of what rule of law means is, as quoted here from Wikipedia.

"The*rule of law*is the legal principle that*law*should govern a*nation, as opposed to being governed by arbitrary decisions of*individual*government officials. It primarily refers to the influence and authority of*law*within society, particularly as a constraint upon behavior, including behavior of government officials.[2]*The phrase can be traced back to 16th century*Britain, and in the following century the Scottish theologian*Samuel Rutherfordused the phrase in his argument against the*divine right of kings.[3]*The rule of law was further popularized in the 19th century by British jurist*A. V. Dicey. The concept, if not the phrase, was familiar to ancient philosophers such as*Aristotle, who wrote "Law should govern".[4]

Rule of law implies that every citizen is subject to the law, including law makers themselves. In this sense, it stands in contrast to an*autocracy,*dictatorship, or*oligarchy where the rulers are held above the law."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_law

And here is a nice discussion thread on the subject.http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?451671-Tom-Woods-Rule-of-Law-is-a-Myth

Besides the fact that some are charged, prosecuted, and, or judged differently because of state status and other biases, actual legislated laws do not apply to every person. And most obvious of all, it is people who create, interpret and enforce laws and are subject to the whims of these people to change, ignore and use at their discretion. To promote the idea that written laws somehow govern people is simply fantasy. People govern other people.

There are rules of law..
Might makes Right, for instance.
Many rules,, and many interpretations..
Natural laws do not change.

Law enforcement is the responsibility of every individual..

I keep peace (to the best of my ability) wherever I am.

I do see injustices that I have yet to engage.. Pray I do not.

oyarde
04-01-2016, 08:29 PM
The CIA needs to be disbanded .

pcosmar
04-01-2016, 11:01 PM
The CIA needs to be disbanded .

over 60 years ago..

should have been aborted at inception.

Philmanoman
04-05-2016, 07:24 AM
http://counterjihadreport.com/tag/loudoun-county-virginia/

Hmmm...seems there are some muslims in that area?
Ahh Geller and Gulen...are they both from around there?

Did a search for mosques in Loudoun County, Virginia and this is what came up;
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=++mosque+in+Loudoun+County%2C+Virgin ia