PDA

View Full Version : After "The Speech": 10 Top Extreme Beliefs of Mitt the Mormon

Mortikhi
12-07-2007, 03:37 PM
If even half of this about the Mormon faith is true, then I now know why they hated me so much when I lived in Utah (I don't believe in fairy tales).
http://www.exmormon.org/boards/w-agora/view.php?bn=exmobb_recovery&key=1197002822

Matt_R
12-07-2007, 04:15 PM
1. Kinda how Catholics believe the Pope preaches the direct word of God?
2. And Christians believe that all of their questions are answered when they reach Heaven, causing you to become a pseudo-omniscient being.
3. Many Southern Baptist Churches still discriminate against blacks, and are you forgetting the part of Deuteronomy that says you can have slaves except for those of Israeli descent?
4. And many Christians believe the Bible is the perfect "Word of God".
5. I fail to see how believing underwear protects you from evil is any different than believing tapwater from a house out back cleanses your soul.
6. And many Christian Churches accept being remarried.
7. And where in the Bible does it say this is not true?
8. And Moses talked to a burning bush.
9. And many Christians baptize babies, because they have sinned soooo much.
10. I fail to see how believing God exists in another reality any more "fairy tale" than believing he lives on another planet.

asgardshill
12-07-2007, 05:21 PM
There's one oddball Christian sect that actually believes that their godhead *CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD* three days later after being killed, then ascended into what they call "heaven". Others actually mimic the drinking of this resilient fellow's BLOOD and the eating of his FLESH in their bizarre rituals.

Wotta bunch of wackjobs ;)

Marshall
12-07-2007, 05:24 PM
It'd be cool if the Pope spoke ex cathedra and told all his loyal followers to vote for Ron Paul.