PDA

View Full Version : Minister Huckabee: "God is backing my campaign"

InRonWeTrust
12-07-2007, 03:11 PM
STUDENT: Recent polls show you surging... What do you attribute this surge to?

HUCKABEE: There's only one explanation for it, and it's not a human one. It's the same power that helped a little boy with two fish and five loaves feed a crowd of five thousand people. (Applause) That's the only way that our campaign can be doing what it's doing. And I'm not being facetious nor am I trying to be trite. There literally are thousands of people across this country who are praying that a little will become much, and it has. And it defies all explanation, it has confounded the pundits. And I'm enjoying every minute of them trying to figure it out, and until they look at it, from a, just experience beyond human, they'll never figure it out. And it's probably just as well. That's honestly why it's happening.

Link (http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=Y2Y0NzM1ZGNhYzQyZjAxZjhiODllMTgyMzIyZjAzOGY=)

What a shameless idiot. Now that Minister Mike is getting hammered by the MSM over this parole/murder issue (which is guaranteed to sink his campaign), where is God now?

tsetsefly
12-07-2007, 04:09 PM
complete fucking tool...

ItsTime
12-07-2007, 04:10 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/esotericmind23/suicide.jpg

robertwerden
12-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Rev. Al Sharpton part 2

NewEnd
12-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Did Huckabee say his campaign is like the miracles of Jesus Christ?
Did I just read that right?

Liberty Star
12-07-2007, 05:05 PM
God has a surprise waiting for him after Iowa LOL

Marshall
12-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Too bad Huckleberry wasn't at the philly rally with a whopper and a coke. Everyone there could've gotten a free meal.

literatim
12-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Matthew 24:24 for there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and they shall give great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen.

2Corinthians 11:13-15 for those such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ, and no wonder--for even the Adversary doth transform himself into a messenger of light; no great thing, then, if also his ministrants do transform themselves as ministrants of righteousness--whose end shall be according to their works.

Chibioz
12-07-2007, 05:10 PM
Wow.. how dumb do you have to be to support him?

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 05:14 PM
Wow.. how dumb do you have to be to support him?
If the average voter's IQ tells us anything... very dumb!

Fox McCloud
12-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Matthew 24:24 for there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and they shall give great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen.

2Corinthians 11:13-15 for those such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ, and no wonder--for even the Adversary doth transform himself into a messenger of light; no great thing, then, if also his ministrants do transform themselves as ministrants of righteousness--whose end shall be according to their works.

I like the KJV's wording a little better: "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." hehehe

anyway, Huckabee should also read these verses:

James 4:6 "But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble."

Psalm 12:3 "The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:"

Proverbs 16:5 "Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished."

Twice he bragged during the CNN YouTube debate about his "ministerness", then to even pretend to have a conversation with God, and now this? This is an atrocity!

I am truly perplexed at how much the Christian right supports this guy, simply because he's a minister; how ridiculous!

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Attributing it to Chuck Norris would have made more sense.

At least Chuck Norris actually exists.

jasonoliver
12-07-2007, 05:49 PM
We should encourage Huck supporters to spend lots of time praying for Huck.

That way they have less time to campaign. If you look at their message board, all they do is talk about "prayer bombs" and crap like that, while RP supporters have their boots on the ground doing stuff that counts!

Ginobili
12-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Attributing it to Chuck Norris would have made more sense.

At least Chuck Norris actually exists.

Now now, no need to force your ideas apon others. All it does is start pointless arguements in otherwise good threads.

James R
12-07-2007, 06:02 PM
What a shameless idiot. Now that Minister Mike is getting hammered by the MSM over this parole/murder issue (which is guaranteed to sink his campaign), where is God now?

So did Huckabee really say "God is backing my campaign"? If he didn't say that then you should edit your post title and remove the quotes.

integrity
12-07-2007, 06:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB9cj38WeCY&eurl=http://ace.mu.nu/archives/248466.php