PDA

View Full Version : Here is a great idea if you have bumper sticker!

nist7
12-07-2007, 03:06 PM
I know many of you already have a bumper sticker (or 2 or 3....lol) on your car....if you don't then get one slapped on ASAP :)

Anyways, I was driving home from my college when I realized that every time that we go somewhere with our cars and park in whatever parking lot, we should try to park at high traffic spots...where alot of people willl walk by. Most of the time this means trying to get spots closest to the entrance of whereever you are parked.

So if you go to school, show up 20 or 30 min early and park at that spot closest to the door/entrance.

Get to work a little early and park near the front.

When you go shopping, try to find spots in the "main" parking lanes and park closer to the entrance.

Happy campaigning!

Revolutn
12-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Here's a slightly contrarian suggestion for parking too:

Instead of parking near the door.

Park in the far corner of the lot particularly when that makes your car visible to cars passing through a major/busy intersection.

Ya know...them places where you think, if I were ever selling my car I'd park it right there with a sign on the window...yeah....THEM places.

Take the extra 2 min walk from the far end of the lot to the store door...hundreds of cars might pass by while you're inside.

Rev

theantirobot
12-07-2007, 03:13 PM
When I got my bumper sticker I started parking in the far corner of the lot, just so that everyone who came into the store would see my Ron Paul bumper sticker.

Ann Kobialka
12-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Put a "ron Paul for president" sign up on the inside of your widshield like a sun visor. Much more visible Ann

Revolutn
12-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Put a "ron Paul for president" sign up on the inside of your widshield like a sun visor. Much more visible Ann

Something like this perhaps?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2156/2094236672_ff59afa40f.jpg

That's my car from May of this year.

I changed it to read Google Who is Ron Paul? subsequently, but don't have a handy picture of the new version.

Rev