PDA

View Full Version : Apathy story with happy ending

crazyfacedjenkins
12-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Two friends never vote, one not even registered. We were drinking last night, I brought a couple of slim jims and the first question was: Does he support legalizing marijuana? I said, "You think I would vote for someone who didn't?" Just a walk in the park from there, they said they would vote for him in the primaries. The unregistered eventually asked how to vote so I printed out the NJ voter registration forms and she's ready to vote.

anotherone
12-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Two friends never vote, one not even registered. We were drinking last night, I brought a couple of slim jims and the first question was: Does he support legalizing marijuana? I said, "You think I would vote for someone who didn't?" Just a walk in the park from there, they said they would vote for him in the primaries. The unregistered eventually asked how to vote so I printed out the NJ voter registration forms and she's ready to vote.

Obligatory: He's catching on!

rollingpig
12-07-2007, 02:43 PM
get their phone numbers and make sure they actually go out and vote on that day!

DealzOnWheelz
12-07-2007, 02:44 PM
awesome!!!!

+420

Shink
12-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Crazy.

Akus
12-07-2007, 02:47 PM
So it's Nazis, Truthers and pot-heads that are the base of Ron Paul now. j/k

robert4rp08
12-07-2007, 02:49 PM
So it's Nazis, Truthers and pot-heads that are the base of Ron Paul now. j/k

Don't forget about the pimps and prostitutes!

qednick
12-07-2007, 02:51 PM

You mean re-legalizing marijuana? :rolleyes:

Akus
12-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Don't forget about the pimps and prostitutes!

Oh yeah, sorry, Dennis Hof, if you post here, I hope you didn't take offense.

Revolutn
12-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Don't forget NAU Nafta SuperHighway nuts, anti UN radicals and uhm 1st and 2nd amendment extremists.

Mmmm yeah I think that about covers it. :/

Rev

crazyfacedjenkins
12-07-2007, 03:07 PM
You mean re-legalizing marijuana? :rolleyes:

True. I hate these ridiculous laws, although I haven't smoked in years. What really got the ball rolling was when I showed them "Ron Paul vs. Morton Downey, Jr.'s audience 1988." http://youtube.com/watch?v=88REf0tjZHo. By the way, I watch that video every once and a while to get a good laugh. I feel as though Ron always has something for someone.