PDA

View Full Version : Women and Minorities video shorts for Dr Paul. Thoughts?

GunnyFreedom
12-07-2007, 02:02 PM
Ladies and gentlemen,

All my life I have held positions on race and minorities that mirror Dr. Paul's own stances. I firmly believe that any classification of minorities as a disparate group serves to engender and enhance racism throughout the United States. There is an enormous disconnect between myself and people I have met who are either in favor of increasing special group treatment for minorities, or in favor of group MIS-treatment of minorities. I am convinced that our position, however, holds sway with the silent majority.

Ordinarily, I have been very averse to any focus of special attention for or against any minority as a group for any reason, as I have always felt that to do so creates racism. And I am militantly opposed to racism in any form. I firmly believe that all humans are created equal, and the question of man woman red black brown white or green is merely a question of ignorance. I still believe that with my utmost fulness of conviction.

But I am faced with a situation whereby I am beginning to see a great deal of minority interest in Dr. Paul, and we have little or no materials with which to address their interest.

I would like to float a trial balloon here to see if there is interest.

I would like to do a short series of YouTube videos, maybe as many as 6 ten minute spots, which hilight reasoned minority support for Ron Paul. In other words, each 10 minute short would contain 2 to 4 interviews with individuals whom others would classify as minorities, discussing the issues important to them and why they support Ron Paul.

Does this sound like a good idea? Do you have ideas of your own?

I have noticed a distinct lack of support for Dr Paul amongst women, for no reason I can comprehend. Producing this series of 6 10 minute videos will require between 12 and 24 interviews, ranging between 3:30 and 5:00 each. These should come from Asian, Black, Latino, and Native American men and women arrayed in age from young to old.

Thoughts?

klamath
12-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Go for it. I agree with you totally. I hate racism but feel government policies are enforcing it.