PDA

View Full Version : I was just looking in the Houston Chronicle....

bulloncoins
12-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Page A22 ..... Campaign 2008

What the polls are saying:

Ohio - (only state listed)

How the Republican and Democratic presidential candidates stack up in Ohio:

Republicans:
Giuliani 29%
John McCain 13%
Mike Huckabee 10%
Fred Thimpson 7%
Mitt Romney 7%

Democrats:
Hillary Clinton 45%
Barack Obama 19%
John Edwards 13%

-ASSOCIATED PRESS

That's it folks. Dr. Paul is not even listed. :mad:

How many papers is this in across the country?

sgrooms
12-07-2007, 01:59 PM
every single paper

sgrooms
12-07-2007, 02:01 PM
don't fret too much about it though, who we need to be focusing on is people that haven't been into politics lately, and haven't heard of Ron Paul.

cause i for one never looked at a poll for the republican primaries until this year, after hearing about RP.

Falseflagop
They are all OWNED PEOPLE please udnerstand this, if we make enough noise they are FORCED to put something in the paper otherwise they will LOSE all credibilty and than the INTERNET will rule, you can see this is happening as Newspapers Circulation is down HUGE across the country !People are awakening thanks to the net!

RonPaulJunkie
This proves one thing to me. Hit pieces on Ron Paul are not working. This is the best they can do. Pretty sad actually...

Elwar
12-07-2007, 02:02 PM
Maybe his numbers were so high that they didn't fit in the article.

jumpyg1258
12-07-2007, 03:20 PM
What the polls are saying:

Ohio - (only state listed)

How the Republican and Democratic presidential candidates stack up in Ohio:

Republicans:
Giuliani 29%
John McCain 13%
Mike Huckabee 10%
Fred Thimpson 7%
Mitt Romney 7%

You know what that means? Ron is in first since 33% is left over and I highly doubt people like Tancredo or Keyes have a good chunk of that.

JMann
12-07-2007, 03:25 PM
This proves one thing to me. Hit pieces on Ron Paul are not working. This is the best they can do. Pretty sad actually...

Or that Paul received 6% in the poll and cut it off right before his name. I find that where ever Paul polls the poll is cut off just above his name. If he wins a straw poll it isn't reported widely, if second they mention the winner. In the phone polls they will list the candidates down to the name just before Paul.

RoyalShock
12-07-2007, 03:25 PM
That poll looks like the results of the one that's been publicized as being rigged. You know, press 6 for other but you get removed from the call list instead.

Both in Ohio.
No RP, just like the rigged one.
McCain is in 2nd place and his name was the first mentioned in the phone poll.

And people were saying it was no big deal?

DXDoug
12-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Delegate and Voters thats all we need !!! :D :D

Kapt Nemo
12-07-2007, 03:28 PM
That poll looks like the results of the one that's been publicized as being rigged. You know, press 6 for other but you get removed from the call list instead.

Both in Ohio.
No RP, just like the rigged one.
McCain is in 2nd place and his name was the first mentioned in the phone poll.

And people were saying it was no big deal?

Oh yeah several of the meetup members here were talking about it... There are a ton of Paul supporters out here. :D

I'm currently working on a sound system for a party to be held at Bowling Green State University in support of Ron Paul, sometimes between Feb and March...