PDA

View Full Version : Glen Beck wants to get rid of CIA

akalucas
06-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Just heard on the Glen Beck program Glen ranting on how the CIA has been wrong in so many issues from communism, cuba, berlin war and WND's in Iraq and said we need to get rid of it or make huge changes. He also mentioned how the recent documents released by the CIA show that they have in the past violeted privacy of US citizens and wonders if this trend has continued. I think people with shows like this and radio show are slowly transitioning to Ron Paul views because they know he is right and feel a shift in the wind coming and want to position themselves to ride the change. I think Glen having this view on the CIA now will benifit Ron Paul in the sense that people will see that he is not alone in his views.

ForTheRepublic
06-29-2007, 08:12 PM
hold on boys and girls the awakening is just beginning. Or should I say the Ron Paul Revolution is just beginning

CurtisLow
06-29-2007, 08:13 PM
"Glen having this view on the CIA now will benefit Ron Paul"

I think it will too! I'm glad to hear Glen is seeing the light.

SeanEdwards
06-29-2007, 08:15 PM
I just saw an ad for a Glen Beck week-long look at how the U.S. Constitution addresses problems currently facing the U.S. :eek:

Ya think maybe Glen Beck has been looking at the blogsphere? :D

ForTheRepublic
06-29-2007, 08:18 PM
I just saw an ad for a Glen Beck week-long look at how the U.S. Constitution addresses problems currently facing the U.S. :eek:

Ya think maybe Glen Beck has been looking at the blogsphere? :D

Or maybe a lot of Paulites have been sending him to many intelligent emails.

gregp701
06-29-2007, 08:21 PM
The awakening has just begun.

I find it amazing how many folks are paying attention these days.

dmitchell
06-29-2007, 08:24 PM
Remarkable!

I've noticed that many Republicans like Ron on most issues and really only object to his position on the war. Dennis Miller said it. Mancow said it. And after the SC debate Glenn Beck said it. Hannity is, of course, beyond redemption.

austin356
06-29-2007, 08:24 PM
WHAT the HELL is up with GLEN as of late?

I mean I have never seen him discussing things like this, in this manner...... Is this really something out of the ordinary or have I just missed it when he said things like this before?

austin356
06-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Hannity is, of course, beyond redemption.

I could not even listen to him today. I usually like to listen to neocon talk to help better formulate my opinions, and strengthen them at the same time, but whatever he was saying was just too much (other than the immigration praising of listeners)

susano
06-29-2007, 08:27 PM
Amazing. I'm seeing a similar transformation Mancow. He was always such a Fox-bot, but he seems to be changing his tune. Looks like the airport gestapos made him realize that the police state isn't so great. In this interview, he sounds more like Alex Jones than Mancow!

Mancow interviews Ron Paul: http://redstateeclectic.typepad.com/redstate_commentary/2007/06/ron-paul-on-t-1.html

gregp701
06-29-2007, 08:27 PM

I mean I have never seen him discussing things like this, in this manner...... Is this really something out of the ordinary or have I just missed it when he said things like this before?At first, the truth hurts. Then you get mad.

susano
06-29-2007, 08:29 PM
Remarkable!

I've noticed that many Republicans like Ron on most issues and really only object to his position on the war. Dennis Miller said it. Mancow said it. And after the SC debate Glenn Beck said it. Hannity is, of course, beyond redemption.

That's because Hannity is a fascist authoritarian. Freedom is the War on Terror in his mind.

SWATH
06-29-2007, 08:30 PM

I mean I have never seen him discussing things like this, in this manner...... Is this really something out of the ordinary or have I just missed it when he said things like this before?

You should have heard him last week. He was having a serious discussion about an armed rebellion against the government. It shook alot of people up.:eek:

susano
06-29-2007, 08:32 PM
You should have heard him last week. He was having a serious discussion about an armed rebellion against the government. It shook alot of people up.:eek:

LOL!!! I would have loved to have heard that!

SWATH
06-29-2007, 08:33 PM
LOL!!! I would have loved to have heard that!

I actually did not hear it but it got alot of attention on the gun boards.

kalami
06-29-2007, 08:33 PM
Maybe that's the point? Get people riled up so they listen to your show. Appeal to emotion. Does he articulate his points beyond "CIA messed up in X"?

ButchHowdy
06-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Displaced anger. The CIA is like #17 of the alphabet soup agencies I'd like to see gone.

Savage suffers from the same too - Everywhere the Zionist agenda is evident, he blames it on the Gay establishment or what he calls "The Pink Hands"

akalucas
06-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Maybe that's the point? Get people riled up so they listen to your show. Appeal to emotion. Does he articulate his points beyond "CIA messed up in X"?

Yes, he articulated his view very well. He actually spoke for about 15-20 minutes on the topic and had a guest on. He gave deeper examples than the ones I listed but I didnt catch all the names he spoke about and cited something about CIA having no juridiction in US soil only in foreign matters. He showed how the newly unclassified documents show how they have done the opposite of that.

susano
06-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Displaced anger. The CIA is like #17 of the alphabet soup agencies I'd like to see gone.

Savage suffers from the same too - Everywhere the Zionist agenda is evident, he blames it on the Gay establishment or what he calls "The Pink Hands"

Hey, Butch Howdy! I know you from GLP (which seems to be down)! Ron Paul could be the official GLP candidate, he's so popular there.

buffalokid777
06-29-2007, 09:03 PM
I think the shamnesty bill really opened some eyes.....

When 90% of the American people didn't want it and they tried to ram it down our throat....that's not gonna sit well....

And it when 46 out out 100 senators vote FOR it AGAINST the will of the people.....

They just see what a sham it is......

If 10 senators had voted FOR it......people would have gone back to sleep...

But 46% senators voting for a sham like that....when 90% of the American public don't want it?

Even double digit IQ American voters can see that almost half the senate have sold they're soul to special interests...

And I bet it's gonna get worse....unless they start voting what the american public wants without them having to call and overload the senate phone system....

LibertyEagle
06-29-2007, 09:10 PM
I just hope the people don't go back to sleep. It was so nice to see them actually sit up and take notice for a change.

RJB
06-29-2007, 09:11 PM
Remarkable!

What's great is that the GOP is slowly starting to go against the war (more to save it's own butt than anything else), but still if the Iraq war is the only thing that's stopping someone from liking Ron Paul, I bet that wall will be shattered in a matter of weeks-- months tops!

jd603
06-29-2007, 09:25 PM
Remember, Ron was supposed to be on Glen's show but he bailed last minute. This caused Beck to do a rant about how Ron Paul isn't going to win and how he doesn't get that 9/11 changed everything. It was highly lame, i'm hoping Beck changes his mind. I sent him an e-mail sympathizing with being mad for Ron bailing on his show but told him to not use his show as a weapon against Ron and that Ron was a patriot.

paulitics
06-29-2007, 09:26 PM
Beck sayed to be vigilint of the government today because we are very close to all our freedoms being gone. I wonder how he feels about the patriot act now? We really do need to call his show...and commend him on his recent criticism of the SPP, CIA, CFR, etc. This takes balls. We should not call to shove Ron Paul down his throat, however he still wants to nuke IRan and is insane on foreign policy. The good news is he does question IRaq ore and more. He is definately waking up an is trading in neocon for conservatism more and more.

PatriotOne
06-29-2007, 09:33 PM
It's very encouraging to see that people like Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs are connecting some dots lately. I hope the trend continues and they have the fortitude to continue when the kitchen gets hot.

PatriotOne
06-29-2007, 09:36 PM
I hope someone starts recording and posting Glenn Becks show. Once the awakening begins, he'll be doing additional research and it's like a snowball effect. The more he learns, the more he's goiing to rant.

susano
06-29-2007, 09:37 PM
I just hope the people don't go back to sleep. It was so nice to see them actually sit up and take notice for a change.

Sign here and pass it on - http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/a-declaration-of-intent.html

paulitics
06-29-2007, 09:46 PM
Even Hannity was respectful to 2 callers when they brought up SPP. He dismissed it, but a couple of months ago he would have mocked them and played twighlight zone. We really need to call talk radio alot. These calls wake alot of people up.

Arkris
06-29-2007, 11:08 PM
It seems like in the past two weeks, lots of people seem to have warmed up to Ron Pauls message. In fact I'm a bit suprised, after listening to months of hostile interviewers.

I agree with buffalokid777, this whole amnesty bill seems to have really opened people's eyes about who the senators are listening to, and it clearly isn't the average American.

This is a huge victory!

Although I really believed that Ron Paul would eventually win the election, never in my wildest dreams did I expect such a godsend as the imigration amnesty bill (in fact, I have to admit that I dreamt a couple nights ago that John McCain won the election.).

I am so happy that the rest of America is beginnning to come over to our side.

Duckman
06-29-2007, 11:19 PM
What's great is that the GOP is slowly starting to go against the war (more to save it's own butt than anything else), but still if the Iraq war is the only thing that's stopping someone from liking Ron Paul, I bet that wall will be shattered in a matter of weeks-- months tops!

Yes, I totally agree! Our stubborn refusal to accept that our military goals are unaccomplishable continus to do HARM to our troops every day, while the policy is somehow supported as being FOR the troops??? It's not hard to wake up to this, as more and more people are.

nayjevin
06-29-2007, 11:31 PM
It's very encouraging to see that people like Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs are connecting some dots lately.

It's such a sad commentary that these guys have these high profile jobs and are just now 'waking up' to what is in black and white to anyone willing to do some cursory research (like read the constitution? hello...)

buffalokid777
06-29-2007, 11:44 PM
"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

It's quotes like this that wake up....the current regime has gone to the Nazi playbook a few too many times....people are recognizing it.....they violated their own rules...Drop by Drop so the people don't realize....the Scum always get greedy in power grabs....now it's time for them to pay....

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it......

Let's just be thankful some are waking up from the Neocon Nazi Kool Aid....

BuddyRey
06-30-2007, 12:56 AM
Wow! Is it possible that we have finally broken through with the mainstream pundits?!?!

I'm seeing more and more respected journalists and public figures coming out and addressing the real political issues now, and exposing the modern American turncoats who have successfully hidden under the cover of a complacent corporate press for decades. Folks, there are exciting times ahead!

susano
06-30-2007, 01:00 AM
I wouldn't get too excited. The MSM is still TOTALLY corporate owned and controlled.

nayjevin
06-30-2007, 02:34 AM
there are republicans speaking out against the war all of a sudden, too, but they are only the most liberal of republicans, and they are likely catering to recent popularity among constituents.

buffalokid777
06-30-2007, 03:48 AM
I wouldn't get too excited. The MSM is still TOTALLY corporate owned and controlled.

The real excitement is from cutting the MSM out of the under 40 yr old debate....

The internet has provided a NEW media where the MSM has no hold.......